Thread: KORYO .8 ton split A.c.

arun_0107 is offline Junior Member

Default KORYO .8 ton split A.c.

Hello Sir/Mam,

>>I have bought this A.C from Ambience Mall, Big Bazaar, Gurgaon in year Aug'2008. Since

that was the end of summer and it was a new AC it had no problem.

>>But as soon as summer started in 2009 April. In the very beginning the A.C. stopped

cooling. Then I was asked to replace the stabilizer, which was just a foolishness reason

provided by koryo because stabilizer was working fine. But still I got it changed, but

even after that It didnt cool at all and whole summer it was useless for us.

>> Next year in 2010 for the same comlaint it got the compressor changed and It started

cooling which again cost me around Rs. 2500/ including all.

>> But again in 2011 my AC got fired because of over heating, and the service center

took it and returned to us after 2 months in september end which cost us again Rs.

3500/-.

>> Since again when the normal room temperature remain 28-30 degree, again the AC is not

able to maitain cooling upto 25 degree celcius. and stop cooling totally.

Overall I would like to say that till data I have used this only for 2-3 months in last

4 seasons. and am desiring my money back against the bad product or replacement with

other good company A.C. from big bazaar, because big bazaar is selling the product.

My details are as follows:

Product : KORYO .8 TON SPLIT AC
    Bought from : BIG BAZAAR, AMBIENCE MALL GURGAON IN AUG'2008
    last complaint no.: 334918

Future Group Care is offline Senior Member
    Apr 2011

Quote Originally Posted by arun_0107 View Post
    Hello Sir/Mam,

that was the end of summer and it was a new AC it had no problem.

even after that It didnt cool at all and whole summer it was useless for us.

cooling which again cost me around Rs. 2500/ including all.

3500/-.

able to maitain cooling upto 25 degree celcius. and stop cooling totally.

My details are as follows:

Product : KORYO .8 TON SPLIT AC
    Bought from : BIG BAZAAR, AMBIENCE MALL GURGAON IN AUG'2008
    last complaint no.: 334918
    Dear customer,

Hi, I am Priya from the Future Group Care team. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. I have shared your complaint details with the relevant team at Koryo and they are looking into the matter. Please write to priya@futuregroup.in with your contact details, reference id 718 and an agent will contact you with a way forward.

Future Group Care is offline Senior Member
    Apr 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Future Group Care View Post

Dear customer,

Just a reminder that we haven't received any response from your end.

Future Group Care

Default Complaint regarding water purifier( TATA Swatch)

This e-mail is in reference to a product named TATA SWACH ( Lavita) ordered by us online from your company web site vide ticket id 28022013-1079 dated 01/03/2013. Your representative visited our residence address A-97, Ground Floor, Kamla Nagar, Delhi-110007 to deliver the product on next day morning.

The product started giving problem after two days only as the water was not purified as there was some blockage or manufacturing defect in the product. We lodge a complaint on your customer care number, .your representative visited our home and confirmed that now you will face no water issue, problem is solved.

Again next day there was no water flow in the purifier as it again started giving problem. We again lodge a complaint to your customer care and the customer care executive informed us that the representative will visit your home within 48 hours. But in vain no one visited to get the product repair.

We again call your customer care no to enquire about the status of my complaint but again he informed me that we have forwarded your complaint vide complaint no 193556 dated 26/03/2013 and the executive will visit you within 48 hours.

We again call your customer care number to enquire about the status of my complaint but again informed me that we have forwarded your complaint vide complaint no 194807 dated31/03/2013 and the executive will visit you within 48 hours.

I fail to understand why customer care is asking for again 48 hrs times to resolve the complaint every time a customer call to know the status of its claim even if it is deficiency in resolving the issue . I think it is a unfair trade practice apted by your organization.

We have purchased the product because the product is associated with TATA Brand, its goodwill tata product earned in the market and if the status of tata brand product and its services is now so bad, then I have to rethink again before purchasing or even thinking for the tata brand product.

As a consumer I request your organization to replace the product as the product is suffering from some inherent defect and compensate us for the deficiency in providing services and unfair trade practice opted by your organization and the water problem we are suffering because of the otherwise I will left with no option except filling a case in the consumer forum at your cost and expenses.
    Waiting for your immediate action.

Beena Kumari

Default Complaint regarding water purifier( TATA Swatch)

As a consumer I requested the organization to replace the product as the product is suffering from some inherent defect and compensate us for the deficiency in providing services and unfair trade practice opted by the organization and the water problem we are suffering. otherwise I will left with no option except filling a case in the consumer forum at your cost and expenses.

but till date no action from Tata swatch in this regard.

Beena Kumari

Default Koryo microwave complaint, Kolkata, West Bengal 10.08.2013

I am a seventy-eight years old senior citizen residing in West Bengal. I purchased a Koryo microwave model KMC 2323 on 15.07.2012 from BIGBAZAR BIRATI in KOLKATA. I was told that a two year warranty is available with this machine. But I have a very tragic experience with this product. My plight began with the complaint lodged in June,2013. The complaint was attended on 23.6.2013 and the circuit panel of the machine was taken away by the service personnel. Since then, several complaints are lodged, ID 465931, ID 411624 (25.07.2013), ID 471395(7.8.2013).The circuit, till this day (10.08.2013) is not returned to me in functional condition. I have been repeatedly harassed by both the BIG BAZAR dealing persons and KORYO company over telephone for complaining against this product. I stay with my wife and both of us are senior citizens. It seems this is the trick the company KORYO is playing with BIGBAZAR as an accomplice, that BIGBAZAR is selling ill-manufactured products at low price and then when the KORYO product gets non-functional within the warranty period, they just kill the time with this sort of harassment up to the warranty period after which they claim now it is not their responsibility. My question is how long we consumers are going to be trapped by this BIGBAZAR and its partner KORYO? This is immediately to be stopped. I strongly condemn BIGBAZAR and KORYO both and ask urgent justice through this court. Please help a senior citizen. Please get my microwave either repaired or replaced by a new one at the earliest.
    Sunil Kumar Basak,