Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: IRCTC Mobile Verification Code

puchkaaa Guest

I recive a mobile verification code
    but where use this code plese help me........

clsoni123 Guest

Post Mobile varification

PLEASE SEND ME MOBILE VARIFICATION CODE ON +9194530071080 MY EMAIL ID IS clsoni123@yahoo.co.in

clsoni123 Guest

Post Mobile code varification

i have got my mobile varification code from irctc but no link to varify the mobile.please resend me mobile varification code so that i can varify my mobile. my mobil number is +919453007108 and my email id is clsoni123@yahoo.co.in please help me.plese tell me if mobile varification code is not available can i again creat a new id on irctc with same mobil number.

dev4nita@gmail.com Guest

Talking password not received till now whereas user name is dev_nita4

reqst send my password for irctc log in for e-ticket reservation whereas my user name is dev_nita4 ///regards

kirti1793 Guest

Unhappy not recived password and link on my email id.

i kindly request you to send my password and link on my email id.

sai111990 Guest

Post unable to signin

i registered today,in irctc and i got mobile verification code but when i login it says invalid
    JHow to login?

btsh Guest

Question request for sending irct passworad

My registration was successfull with irct and i am already get the mobile varification code.
    but how i get the password pls help me.

my email: btindustries72@yahoo.in

anshul1187 Guest

Default password

received mobile verification code but do't received pass word. I am not open my accout please help me

ssthoufeeq01@gmail.com Guest

Angry Problem with log in

Quote Originally Posted by clsoni123 View Post
    i have got my mobile varification code from irctc but no link to varify the mobile.please resend me mobile varification code so that i can varify my mobile. my mobil number is +919840157373 and my email id is ssthoufeeq01@gmail.com please help me.plese tell me if mobile varification code is not available can i again creat a new id on irctc with same mobil number.
    so please provide me a help line to get access to my account......

kou2002 Guest

My Mobile number is 9952739592. My email id is chandransujatha@ymail.com. I have registered a complaint that I have forgotton my mobile OTP password. So Please send me the new mobile OTP passwor.

sing231 Guest

Default not received password of on line rail ticket booking.

respected sir,
    I registered on line rail ticket booking on dated 24.07.2012.I received mobile verification code but till I have not
    received any mail from irctc for my password and other instrctions.Pl. conferm me as soon as possible.

MOHIKING9 Guest

Dear, sir i register my irctc account and i get sms fromTD.IRCTC that your register comepletd sucsessfully your user name is "MOHIKING9"mobile verification code is "Mdn521" after when i logning irctc i enter my user id and mobile verificatimn code that time recently i show this type of massage at irctc web page invalid username or password so what to do remove this error?

krishna_57 Guest

Default Mobile verification code

I have booked my tickets. As my old number 9940661375 got deactivated I changed to new mobile number 9791080797 yesterday.

I didn't get the verification code till now.

Kindly help me in getting me the verification code. I am not able to take my ticket print outs

sailuvinnu Guest

Smile not yet received password link

i have received mobile verification code. but i have not received yet password and an activation link. my mobile number is 7396266853. can you please help on my problem.

Default dint got mobile verification code

plz deliver it fast i need it urgently..... please make it fast..........

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast