Thread: Provident Fund Process Delayed - Bandra EPFO Branch

PF No. according to HDFC Life Pay Slip - 7210
    Employee No. 18220
    Company HDFC Life
    Complaint Against - No Response and PF delayed - Bandra EPFO branch

I am X employee of HDFC insurance company. I have submitted all the PF documents to employer PF department and they send to EPFO Bandra branch Mumbai for further process, 7 months passed but no action taken by RPFC (Regional provident Fund commissioner) bandra branch Mumbai. Me and employer has tried to communicate so many times but they not replied. I do not know where is my PF amount lying. I have all the mails & communication which i done to employer and the EPFO bandra branch. Want your intervene in this matter. If i not get response from any side, as like other complaints, then forcefully will do the legal action, media involvement as well as escalate the matter to the ministry too. Need your support to resolve the matter.

Find the below reply of senior manager (HDFC LIFE) on above matter -

Dear Harsh,

HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Ltd.(herein after referred to as
    ”Company”) earlier maintained a PF trust which is recognized under Income
    Tax Act, 1961. The Employees’ Provident Fund & Misc. Provisions Act, 1952
    was made applicable to HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Ltd. effective
    November 16, 2007. The company thereafter made an application for exemption
    under Para 27A of EPF & MP Act 1952 & Scheme framed there under for
    maintaining an exempted PF trust, which was not conceded by the appropriate
    authority. The company thereafter made an application for exemption under
    para 27A of EPF & MP Act 1952 & Scheme framed there under vide letter dated
    January 15, 2009 to RPFC Kandivali. Considering the response, we submitted
    representation to RPFC Kandivali and Addl. CPFC Delhi vide letter dated
    April 29, 2010 and May 3, 2010, the response of which is still awaited.
    Infact, our officials then had also met personally to Mr.Sudhakar Babu, the
    then Additional CPFC - Delhi.

While the representation was still under consideration with RPFC/CPFC, the
    company based on board resolution made a decision to transfer the PF Trust
    Funds to Regional Provident Fund Commissioner and accordingly effective
    November 2010 contribution onwards started depositing dues under A/c. I to
    RPFC –Mumbai –III Kandivali towards active employees.

In the interim the company also shifted its office from Andheri to it new
    premises at Mahalakshmi resulting into change of jurisdiction of RPFC and
    hence had made an application to R.O.Mumbai – III, Kandivali for transfer
    of all records/file to R.O. Mumbai – I Bandra, which was effected from
    kandivali office vide letter No. MH/PF/Co-ord Transfer
    out/Allotment/2010-11/161 dated 23.03.11.

We prior and thereafter also had several communication and visit with the
    RPFC – Mumbai –III kandivali and Bandra (Dated November 3, 2010 , November
    4, 2010, December 1, 2010, December 22, 2010, April 11, 2011, April 25,
    2011, May 2, 2011, May 19, 2011, May 29, 2011 and June 23rd 2011 ) followed
    by visits on several times to meet the officials. Apart from the same a
    communication mail on May 31, 2011 to Additional Central Provident Fund
    Commissioner - New Delhi and Regional Provident Fund Commissioner - Bandra
    was also sent in regards to transfer of our trust fund to Regional
    Provident Fund office and are awaiting their direction on the next steps to
    complete this process despite the aforesaid follow-up.

Your intervene in above matter must be required to resolve the matter.

Harsh Vyas
    Bhopal

mahesh paghadal Guest

Default not receive my pf

DEAR SIR/MAM
    I PAGHADAL MAHESH B. WORKING UNDER HDFC BANK (10/10/2009 TO 24/05/2010) PARVAT PATIYA BRANCH IN SURAT. I HAVE RESIGNED ON 24/05/2010 AND I HAVE APPLY FOR MY PF ON 08/02/2011 BUT AT NOW I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PF. WHAT IS THE REASON BEHIND THIS ISSUES.

My e-mail id is: paghadal.m93@yahoo.in

My employee codes given below:
    PAGHADAL MAHESH B.

HDFC PVT LTD. [SALES EXECUTIVE] - CM17184

N S V V RAMANA MURTHY Guest

Post Pension claim delayed - Bandra EPFO Branch

************************************************** ****

As i registered earlier through grevience the above sub. no was alltoed. As per my enquires at Asst. P.F. Commissioner(pension) HYDERABAD, AP - HYDERABAD on 19/10/2011, I was informed that my case was send through speed post ref. no. EN 82618025 - 8 IN, DT 22/08/2011 to The Asst.PF Commissioner (Pension), 341, bhavishya nidhi bhawan, Bandra East, Mumbai for fixation my pension & commutation as my bank (Axis Bank) a/c.has been opened at Mumbai earlier.
    After passing more than 50 days, i could not get any information or my claims.
    Please look into this matter and do the needful at the earliest.

With Regards,

Pls. refer above mentioned subject.

My claim is pending with MH-BANDRA only. When i contacted to the Asst. PF Commissioner (Pension), Hyderabad, AP and was informed that they sent the claim file to the Asst. PF Commissioner (pension), 341, BHAVISHYA NIDHI BHAWAN,BANDRA (EAST), MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA-400061 vide lr. no.AP/HYD/110700033758/TRANS OUT/42. dt. 10/08/2011 and despatched through speed post no. EN 82618025 8 IN, dt. 22/08/2011 as the BANK falling in your jurisdication (AXIS BANK, MUMBAI).
    I am humbly requesting you, pls look into this matter at the earliest.

With Regards,

This is with reference to your Grievance registered vide Registration Number ROHBD/E/2011/10633.
    It is informed that after processing your grievance,the following action(s) has been taken:
    The pension claim is processed. In this regard you may contact Smt. R. Leelavathi, Asstt. P.F.Commissioner (Pension), Regional Office, EPF Organisation, Barkatpura, Hyderabad on 27567090.

Therefore, we are closing your grievance from this office.Please quote the same in your future correspondence.

******************************

Ref: My EPF No. AP/HYD/7201/56 for pension and cummutation.

Please see above correspondence which i have made earlier. My case was transferred to the Asst. PF Commissioner (pension), 341, BHAVISHYA NIDHI BHAWAN,BANDRA (EAST), MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA-400061 vide lr. no.AP/HYD/110700033758/TRANS OUT/42. dt. 10/08/2011 and despatched through speed post no. EN 82618025 8 IN, dt. 22/08/2011 as the BANK falling in your jurisdication (AXIS BANK, MUMBAI) for onward settlement.

Pls do the needful at the earliest.

N S V V Ramana Murthy
    Mob: +91-9948469202
    Email Id: murty_1983@yahoo.co.in

Default pf not received

dear sir / madam
    I am ex employee of Indusind bank of jalandhar branch for the period 7/12/2006 to 13/02/2008 and date of leaving is 08/03/2008. I have submitted my pf refund 8 months back. The bank has submitted papers of pf refund to the deptt in august2011. but I have not received my refund till date. please look into the matter.

Thanks and regards
    Rajiv Arora
    Indusind Bank ltd employee code 3205
    PF number MH45118-1572

soorajanand is offline Junior Member

Arrow PF Transfer not happened from Mumbai Bandra EPFO

Regarding: Delay in Transfer of my PF
    I would like to inform you that my previous PF A/c. No MH/BAN/49611/8 (M/s. HDB Fnancial Services Ltd.,Mumbai) has not been transferred yet into my Current employer PF A/c. No. TN/MS/31309/106873 (M/s. Cognizant Technology Solution Pvt. Ltd.,Chennai).

For the above transfer process, the initiative had already been taken from my Current employer(M/s. Cognizant Technology Solution Pvt. Ltd.,Chennai) and Company had already sent the Form No.(13) to RPFC - Bandra,Mumbai on 25th August'2010.

There has not been any communication also regarding the delay in the transfer process.

Can you kindly help me in knowing the status of my PF transfer and the current balance in my PF accounts mentioned below?

Relevant Details:

Applicant Name: SOORAJ ANAND
    Current employer: Cognizant Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
    Current PF Account Number: TN/MS/31309/106873

Previous employer: M/s. HDB Fnancial Services Ltd.,Mumbai
    Previous PF Account Number: MH/BAN/49611/8

Details of PF office where Applied: Regional PF Office, Bandra,Mumbai (Maharashtra)

Particulars of information required:
    As per list mentioned below List of information requested
    1. What is the current status of my application for PF balance Transfer from PF A/C # MH/BAN/49611/8
    2. Reasons relating to delay in transferring of PF amount / credit from my old PF account, even after a lapse of more than 24 months?
    3. By when will I get the PF transferred from my old PF account?
    4. PF Balance as of current Date for accounts MH/BAN/49611/8 & TN/MS/31309/106873
    5. What is the normal time limit applicable for a PF Transfer from your PF office to another PF Office?
    6. What will happen to the interest on the amount in question for the period the PF transfer was not done?
    7. Day by day progress on the process of transfer of PF balance
    8. Names of officers responsible for the PF balance transfer of my account
    9. What action will be taken against officers causing the delay and by when?
    10. In case PF Transfer has happened / Rejected/ Not approved, please tell me all dates on which action was taken by PF office.
    11. If the PF transfer has happened, send me scanned copies of the cheques that were sent to my new PF account’s PF office
    12. Please tell me address and details (Copies) of all letters and requests issued to myself/ Ex employers and Other PF Offices.
    13. In case the applications are rejected for transfer, I want complete details of the application/ communication/ Dates of communication, names of people who were contacted and also Reason of rejection.

grand_player2012 is offline Junior Member

Default Did NOT receive PF Withdrawal since last 9 months.

Respected Sir/Madam,

This is Kaushik Simili here.

Subject: PF Amount still NOT Received since last 9 months from PF Office, BANDRA, MUMBAI.

BANDRA MUMBAI PF A/c No.: 38125

My PF Account No. is MH/BAN/45665/38125

I left my previous company Accenture in the month of October 2010 and applied for PF withdrawal at the end of January 2011 month. My PF forms (19 and 10C) were approved and submitted by Accenture (Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd., Plant -3, Godrej & Boyce Complex, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai - 400079) to the PF Office at BANDRA, MUMBAI (341, Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, Bandra (East),Mumbai – 400 051) on 15 April 2011 itself.

I have still NOT received my PF Withdrawal amount since last 9 months from the PF Office, BANDRA, MUMBAI.

The PF CLAIM STATUS INFORMATION in the EPFO website still shows the same status "UNDER PROCESS" for the past 9 months as shown below:

STATUS for Member ID: MHBAN00456650000038125
    Claim ID : MHBAN110500061526
    Status : CLAIM FORM 10C FOR WITHDRAWAL BENEFIT/SCHEME CERTIFICATE FOR MEMBER ACCOUNT NO MHBAN00456650000038125 HAS BEEN RECEIVED ON 11.05.2011 IS UNDER PROCESS.
    Claim ID : MHBAN110500061495
    Status : CLAIM FORM 19 FOR PF SETTLEMENT FOR MEMBER ACCOUNT NO MHBAN00456650000038125 HAS BEEN RECEIVED ON 11.05.2011 IS UNDER PROCESS

* * Data available since last six months. * *
    * * BANDRAMUMBAI-I data availaible from 16-07-2011. Last updated on 13-01-2012 at 07:20 pm * *
    * * Approval Details on PPO and Scheme Certificates will be made available soon.. * *

Today is 16 January 2012 and it is already more than 8 months now. I still did not receive my PF Withdrawal amount into my bank account.

Please find below my Bank Account Details (for PF Settlement) as mentioned in the PF forms (19 & 10C) submitted to the PF Office, BANDRA, MUMBAI:

S. B. Account No.: 1261007
    Name of the Bank: RBS N.V./The Royal Bank of Scotland N.V. (Formerly ABN AMRO Bank N.V.)
    Branch: BANGALORE branch
    Address: PrestigeTowers, Ground Floor - 99-100, Residency Road, Bangalore - 560025, India.

The CANCELLED cheque (bearing cheque No.: 416028) of ABN AMRO Bank (RBS N.V./The Royal Bank of Scotland) for the Account No. 1261007 (RBS N.V., PrestigeTowers, Ground Floor - 99-100, Residency Road, Bangalore - 560 025, India) is already been submitted along with the PF forms (19 & 10C) to the PF Office, BANDRA, MUMBAI.

Important Note.: RBS N.V. (The Royal Bank of Scotland) and ABN AMRO Bank are one and the same with the same MICR code numbers. I have already provided the ABN AMRO Bank CANCELLED cheque which was being issued to me by RBS N.V. (The Royal Bank of Scotland) at that time of submission of my PF forms (19 and 10C).

As per MODE OF REMITTANCE in the PF forms, I have opted for "By account payee cheque to be sent direct to Bank for credit to my S.B. A/c. (Scheduled Bank) Under intimation to me." in both the PF Forms 19 and 10C.

The above details are clearly mentioned in the submitted PF forms (19 and 10C) submitted by me to the PF Office, BANDRA, MUMBAI.

Its already too late now (more than 8 months) and my PF amount is still NOT being settled to my above-mentioned bank account.

So, kindly settle my PF immediately.

I have tried the Bandra PF office numbers several times but in vain. Nobody picks up the call. Even if someone picks up the call, they don't take up any responsibility.

I hereby request the consumer court authorities to look into this matter as immediately as possible and help me in getting my PF amount into my bank account as I'm currently hard-pressed with financial issues.

Name (as per the submitted PF forms 19 & 10C): KAUSHIK SIMILI

Full Name: KAUSHIK MUTHUKRISHNAN SIMILI
    (FirstName) (Middle Name) (LastName/Surname)

Mobile No.: +91 9703560945
    Last edited by grand_player2012; 01-17-2012 at 05:11 PM.

Kaushik_Simili is offline Junior Member

Default Did NOT receive PF Withdrawal since last 9 months.

Respected Sir/Madam,

This is Kaushik Simili here.

Issue: Did NOT receive PF Withdrawal amount since last 9 months from PF Office, BANDRA, MUMBAI.

Subject: PF Withdrawal Amount still NOT Received by me from PF Office, BANDRA, MUMBAI since last 9 months.

BANDRA MUMBAI PF A/c No.: 38125

My PF Account No. is MH/BAN/45665/38125

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STATUS for Member ID: MHBAN00456650000038125
    Claim ID : MHBAN110500061526
    Claim ID : MHBAN110500061495

* * Data available since last six months. * *

Please find below my Bank Account Details (for PF Settlement) as mentioned in the PF forms (19 and 10C) submitted to the PF Office, BANDRA, MUMBAI:

S. B. Account No.: 1261007
    Branch: BANGALORE branch

The CANCELLED cheque (bearing cheque No.: 416028) of ABN AMRO Bank (RBS N.V./The Royal Bank of Scotland) for the Account No. 1261007 (RBS N.V., PrestigeTowers, Ground Floor - 99-100, Residency Road, Bangalore - 560 025, India) for proof purpose is already been submitted along with the PF forms (19 & 10C) to the PF Office, BANDRA, MUMBAI.

Its already too late now (more than 8 months) and my PF Withdrawal amount is still NOT being settled to my above-mentioned bank account.

So, kindly settle my PF immediately.

I hereby request the consumer court authorities to look into this matter as immediately as possible and help me in getting my PF Withdrawal amount into my bank account as I'm currently hard-pressed with financial issues.

Name (as per the submitted PF forms 19 & 10C): KAUSHIK SIMILI

Full Name: KAUSHIK MUTHUKRISHNAN SIMILI
    (FirstName) (Middle Name) (LastName/Surname)

Mobile No.: +91 9703560945
    Last edited by Kaushik_Simili; 01-17-2012 at 04:56 PM.

Default PF Withdrawl Delayed

I, Vishal Mehandiratta Ex Employee of HDFC Standard Life Insurance. CO. and left company on 14.11.2010.
    MY PF No. is MH/BAN/0211273/000/21670.

I had sent all required documents to withdraw my PF in Apr' 2011 but not processed till Nov'2011.

In Nov' 2011, Again I sent fresh document for PF withdrawl with my new bank details of IDBI Bank due to my earlier bank account of HDFC Bank had been closed in Oct 2011.

I have not recd my PF withdrawl till yet.

As per EPF Site, Status is :

Claim ID : MHBAN120700035660
    Status : Claim Form 19 for PF Settlement AGAINST Member Account No (MHBAN02112730000021670) has been approved. Payment is under process.

Claim ID : MHBAN120700034107
    Status : Claim Form 19 for PF Settlement AGAINST Member Account No (MHBAN02112730000021670) has been rejected. Rejection letter is under dispatch/ dispatched to address in your claim form

Same status is updated since Aug 2011 and nothing is being updated since Aug 2011 after many mail reminders.

As per status Form 10C has been rejected and rejection letter has been dispatched but no letter recd till yet and I am unknown for the reason of rejection. Also Form 19 is approved since Aug 2011 and payment t is still under process till yet after 4 months.

RPFC's all contact numbers updated at site are not responding from Oct 2011 regularly. Also I mailed many times to RPFC but they are not replying

Pls. help

Vishal Mehandiratta
    +91 9897913596, 8899081763

Default Provident fund pending

I had applied for my provident three or four times but still am not getting any information.I had left my job on 13 dec 2008 but stii i had nit received.Request you to please help me i getting my provident fund status..

Organisation Name: ADFC PVT. LTD.

Name: Deepti Kalia

Group VIII, 4th Floor
    Regional Provident Fund
    Royapettah High Road,
    Chennai

Sub: RTC Logistics Private Limited - PF account number 1162- settlement of PF contribution to our employees.

We are the recognized staff of RTC Logistics Private Limited, a company in Existence for over 57 years, and we have excellent relationship with Management of the company as they have always taken care of our legitimate needs over the years.

Due to various unforeseen reasons, the company was not doing well since 2009, and company was loosing and we had agreed to resign from the services of the company, as per the request of the Management,with an assurance as and when the company starts its operations that we would be called and given jobs.

The company’s Transportation operations were closed, but the warehousing operations in different parts of the country was happening as this was a contractual obligation with the customers, and the employment was given to the staff at the warehouses were back to back contracts. At our head office, which was relocated in 2011 to 29, perambur high road does not have any staff and only the senior Executives of the company visit on need base to tackle various issues of the company.

We are aware that the company has paid its contribution to PF department, till March 2012 and the necessary payment challans have been shown to us by the Management, and for the reasons not known, the contributions paid by the company is not updated in the system for the year 2010-11 and 2011-12, as we checked in the website and it is not reflecting, and this is causing serious concerns among all the employees. Few employees had approached your Delhi office and got their claims settled. We have been waiting patiently to get the issues sorted out, so that all our employees are getting their PF slips to enable to with draw or transfer the balances to their new PF accounts where they have taken up their employment.

We request your good office to understand the problems of our employees, who have worked in the company, and PF is the only savings and many of our employees are above 50 years, who are suffering and based on the PF contributions, most of them have planned for Weddings of their children, and Medical expenses for themselves and their families etc.

We have been taking up the issue with Management of our company, who do not have any answers as to why the PF slips are not given, and why the contributions paid is not reflecting in the individual accounts of the employees. They have been stating that they are in touch with PF department and will happen soon, and we wanted to meet you in person to assess the exact situation, and to assist our staff to get their PF slips for the contributions paid till March 2012.

We will also undertake to help the authorities to get if any papers are pending from the company side to enable to get this job done at the earliest.

In the Past we did not have any problems either for withdrawal, or for taking loans due to the excellent support from the department as and when there was a need. It is our earnest request that our genuine concerns are addressed by the authorities , and as it is our right to know how much balance each one of us have in our respective accounts. It is also our right that we should be able to draw the amounts, for our needs.

Trust we will get your co operation in understanding, as to why there is a delay in our individual accounts update and when our accounts would be updated to get our PF slips /to know the balance in your official website.

From our side we will depute a person, from our union to co ordinate with Department to assist if any information is required from the company to get this job done as all the employees through out the country have been calling on a daily basis and the pressure is too much and all of us are suffering, for no fault of ours.

Yours faithfully,

K.R.Lakshumi Narayanan

pratap.arya786@gmail.com Guest

Angry Not provide me PF Account No

I'm Pratap I'm x employee of hdfc life, my employee code was 105837, but no body provide me my PF A/C no, Kindly sent me my A/C no at my ID

Pratap
    pratap.arya786@gmail.com

mukesh_lmp@rediffmail.com Guest

Default Not Received my PF Balance

Before one Week I've send a request to send my PF Passbook on line but still I've not received my PF Passbook.My PF No.is MH/46060/618.I was the employee of Mark Remadies Ltd.Please do the needfull.
    I'll be obliged.