Thread: call listen problem in samsung mobile c5212i

Pankaj Vaish is offline Junior Member

Default call listen problem in samsung mobile c5212i

Please note that I have purchased Samsung c5212i mobile dated on 04 Aug 2011 from New Jimmey Times, station road, Moradabad, Uttar Pardesh, India, tel - 0591 2311313. But I m facing some speaker problem as call listen sound of this mobile not clear. I have already contact samsung care center in Moradabad (Muskan Electronic, Gokul Vihar, Kanth Road, Moradabad). But they not solve this matter & say that all 5212 model have sound clearty problem & every mobile model have own quality.
    Also i complaint to samsung toll free number on 06 aug 2011 (complaint # 8434462624).
    This is my first product of samsung & my first experience being bad as I have not solve out my problem after my 45 days followups. I will never purchase any samsung mobile in my life.
    So I request you to please solve this matter with my money back otherwise change my mobile model to another mobile model. Hope you will do the needful at your earliest.
    Pankaj Vaish
    Mobile +919412806051

Pankaj Vaish is offline Junior Member

Pankaj Vaish
    Mobile +919412806051

Default Data cable

Connected the data cable with the computer & my mobile C5212i
    the computer is not responding, why & what to do

1. problem in samsung mobile
    By JONY JAT in forum Product And Services
    Last Post: 04-22-2013, 10:57 AM
  2. Problem With Samsung Mobile.
    By Mitesh Mishra in forum Mobile Handset