Thread: HDFC Personal Banking

Jhankar Mukherjee is offline Junior Member

Default HDFC Personal Banking

I am Jhankar Mukherjee working in Bangladesh. My wife Suparna Mukherjee and daughter(minor)leaves in Kolkata My wife openned an account with HDFC Shyambazar branch Kolkata. she became a classic customer. My father in law Mrinal Kanti Banerjee sold his house in Kolkata last year. We baught a flat.My wife went to HDFC bank's branch at Shyambazar to take a suggestion from them that how she will invest the rest of amount along with other funds. They suggested to invest a big amount which is arround 6 lac to put in HDFC Standerd Life Insurance in various schemes. They completely misguided her and insisted her to invested in a wrong sector because she can not pay premium(6 Lac) in every year. This is one kind of cheating to the people like her. Now I came to know when she informed me about her inability to pay so much premium(6 lac). She actually wanted to invest in a regular interest paying schemes. Now she is going to loose at least 30%-40% of her own money. My Father in law is in death bed. Now whoever reading this message Please be aware of HDFC Personnal Banking and Personnal Banker. If consumer court can do anything pls let me inform.

HDFC Bank is offline Senior Member
    Oct 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Jhankar Mukherjee View Post
    Dear Mr Mukherjee,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to write to talktous@hdfcbank.com with your account and contact details, details of the branch that you visited and the reference number TTU000368720092011. We will look into this from our end and contact you.

Regards, Customer Assistance, HDFC Bank