I would like to bring in your notice that i bought a new beetel magiq tablet pc from a shopkeeper based in Guffar Market Karol Bagh Delhi. When I was purchasing it was working properly but when I use this product after 3 days after a long journey of Rajasthan, I start it to work but found it was hanging, mean it was not booting/working I complaint to the customer care executive who refused me to help on phone even he said his engineer is also not able to give me any technical help. He gave me 3 different address and phone no. of different service centers and you will be surprised that all of them are not associated or working fo beetel still executives of beetel are providing wrong support to the customers.
At third service station I visited personaly on 15th sept. 2011 in the morning, he also refused that he can not help he provid me a new address. You will laugh or may be shocked that this address of service centre is in budh vihar phase 1 which is my residance about which i told to the customer care executive everytime that I am calling from north delhi budh vihar and I am facing this problem. still because of the foolish executives i was travleing on the roads for last three days. Any way Global Technology based in budh vihar re- load the software in my device and essure me that now it is ok and will work without any intruption. But with in 1 hrs it became on the same mode and stop working. I am totaly disappointed with the services and products of beetel and do not want to keep this device with me any more.
Please help me to refund my money Rs. 9700 from this company.
I will be very thankfull to you,
Kapil Dev
Regional Manager (Kajaria Ceramics Ltd)
Residence address: I-1/40 budh vihar phase 1 delhi 110086 (9818746825/9717795202)

Here I am providing you a copy of letter i wrote to beetel on his customer care email id customer.care@beetel.in just 1 hr. before:
It is as under:>

I would like to inform you that I bought on one of your product Beetel Magiq from Guffar Market Karol Bagh Delhi on 09/09/2011 at 7:15 Pm.

Same evening I left Delhi and went to Rajasthan due to my personal work. I reached Delhi on 12/09/2011 and than I use this product and found that battery back was very poor, battery back is hardly for 1hr. to 2 hrs, and product was not working properly. When I purchased it I used it for 3 to 8 minutes and found working.

Same day same time I called to your customer service executive at 18001023456 after a long wait I talk with one of your executive Mr. Ashish and told him about the complaint of your product that "when I switch on this phone/tablet it just shows Beetle Magiq only" it is not booting or working ahead or going start.

Your customer care executive replied that “Sorry we are not able to solve your problem on phone and even our engineer is also not able to give you any assistance.
We can just give you our service centre's no. and they can only help you. He gave me contact no. and address of M/s Sai computers Rajouri Garden G block and his land line/ mobile no.

I called to Sai computer and told him about my problem but Sai Computer replied " Boss we can not give you solution since we never provide solution for beetel magiq and may be Executive Ashish has given you wrong no..

I again ring to Customer Care no. and able to talk with Mr. Ashish and described him whole story that Mr. Ahsih you had given me a wrong no., he again gave me a new no. & address of M/s Exel something based in Nehru Place Delhi.

I again ring to the concern person in Exel and requested to help me but same answer they repeat that sorry they are not able to give any assistance for beetel magiq.

It was height of creating problem for me:

I again called to the Customer Care Executive and fired him that your product and after sale service both are poor. He said sorry for the problem, you may write down a new address and phone no. since last given both the address and no. were wrong and both the firm are not registered in his system. Now he gave me a new address and number of Wazir Pur Rajinder Jain Mkt shop no. 331 A.

Next day after a phone confirmation I visited there where I met with Mr. Narender or Naresh . He was a very nice man he did a short conversation with two gentleman called Mr. Prakash Mani & Ghanshyam (Sr. employ of beetel).

Mr. Ghanshyam now gave me a new no. of Global Technology A 56 Phase 1 Bush Vihar Delhi.
I was shocked because I told customer care executive a lot of time that boss I am calling from Budh Vihar Delhi. I wasted my two days because of fool executives. I was totally disappointed. I was feeling myself cheated. I was thinking that they people are playing with me. I am a high blood pressure patient, every moment my BP was going increased because of all of this. The place was just adjacent of my home and because of these people I was traveling on road.

Finally I reach at Global Technology Budh Vihar I described him whole story. He said he can solve my problem and same time he reload new software in my device, but my battery problem was still remaining.
He kept a photo copy of my invoice and requested to wait for 3 days he gave me assurance that he will replace my battery with in next 3-4 days.

I used hardly ½ hrs this product again and it again it stop working and came back on same mode, where it was earlier.

Now I want to request you to take back your product and help me to give me my money back. Since I am completely fad up with the services and product performance and do not want to keep this beetel magiq with me any more.

Beetel Magiq
Purchase from: Ashoka Electronics 120 municipal market karol bagh delhi 110005
Mobile no. 9711443111(which is not working) email id is ashoka@live.ca
Invoice no. 2270 dated 09/09/2011

IMEI no. 911128350002090

My personal details are:

Kapil Dev
Kajaria Ceramics Ltd.

Regional Manager (North India)

JMD Regent Plaza 2nd floor MG Road Gurgaon (Haryana)

Residence address: I-1/40 Budh Vihar Phase-1 Delhi 110086.
Mobile no. 9717795202/ 981874682.
Email ID : Kapil@kajariaworld.com & kapilawasti@yahoo.com