Thread: 100 best buy cheat me/ ordered Sony Ipod, send broken local made mp3

naibedya saha is offline Junior Member

Default 100 best buy cheat me/ ordered Sony Ipod, send broken local made mp3

Name:  100bestbuy-1.jpg

I got a call from this website that you have won an Ipod from sony ericsson whose market value is 6000+ but since this is promo and you are one of the lucky customers you just have to pay 699 rs as of handling charges and its a real sony ipod with 1 year warrantly. I said fine i can pay the handling charges but when i actually got the product its not of sony its of any local brand with very poor quality and without warrantly. These people cheated me. When i called up the customer service these people they disconnected my calls as if they are a part of big cheater company.

Kindly take action against them and try to refund my money plus penalty on these people for cheating the people and doing frauds so that they close this company.
    I have received the calls from 08065703168/ 08065704028

Naibedya

samya is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2011

i have ordered a combo pack of ladies bag and watch for which i have paid rs. 600 to 100bestbuy.com. but at the time of order it was mentioned that the bag and watch will be of reebok or polo company. but when i received the delivery i found that ther was no such things. the item was of local brand and very bad in quality. these people are doing fraud job and they are cheating people. when i called up the customer service these people disconnected my calls as if they are a part of big fraud company.

kindly take action against them and try to refund my money plus penalty on these people for cheating the people and doing frauds so that they close this company.
    thanx
    samya priya mehta
    Lalatendu Swain likes this.

ujjwalk is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2011

You guys actually got something for the money that was spent....when i placed the 2 orders 1 i received which was a ussal like you guys ....not the one that was promised or showed...and the other has not been shpped till now...when i cantact the customer now one till has received a call i doubt there is any one who works in customer care...when tried to reach saled immediately the call is picked but once they know u r calling for sales querry they just hang up the call...and they say:

We at 100bestbuy are constantly striving to provide you the best shopping experience. We hope you have enjoyed shopping with us. In case of any suggestions or queries, please feel free to contact us at anytime. We are available 24hrs at your service through:
    1. 1.Our Helpline number: 8088211777
    2. 2.Our internet feedback option: info@100bestbuy.com

Something has t be done with these fradulent company and website.

purvant prabodhan Guest

Default Broken Ipod

I have ordered a ipod from the site, I have received a empty steel case.
    Te cables were broken.
    Really these guys are a cheater
    Kindly take very strict action against them.

pramod_rai24 is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2009

Default 100bestbuy - fraud company

Dear Friends,
    Please never spend even a single rupee behind 100bestbuy. they are one of fraud team, commits anything and everything to sell their product and after selling customer suffers like anything.

I was committed to get my money back in case of spending Rs. 500/- or more and now when i am calling to return the same, their customer service number is not responding and their sales team simply deny.

I am writing this issue here to inform everyone & beware of such high class frauds and to seek help for filling a case against them.

Pramod Rai

Default iam win locky draw contest htc flyer

i receive confirmation message and mail in draw contest your order is delivered with the next 7-10 working days 10 days complet yesterday iam login my 100bestbuy account my detais is not open in directely
    one of the browser iam same my id and password this plase open the detais but this is not my details
    this detais are dis play

Ranjana Yogesh
    Address:
    ADC (india ) communications & infotech pvt.ltd.gurudas heitage
    hyderabad
    Pin Code: 502032
    Phone: 9886009240
    this details are wrong i call above no this no also switch of ever time

iam call to customer care number of times but the spking voice is my customer care persons are busy now call office hovers onley
    iam call ever 1hover same voice is coming

tirumala

nish2nisarg is offline Junior Member

Angry 100bestbuy.com is a big fraud.

I have bought ipod+watch combo and it was broken when i received and i have returned it for replacement and still after month they are not receiving phn or giving reply to mail...The are fraud..have to do something to prevent others from being fraud..Big fake company.......

vishal rana is offline Junior Member

Default Good products at low price

Hello
    Vishal,
    One of my friend suggest me to purchase products from 100bestbuy.com, their products is really good and very easy to purchase through online and they are very cooperative.
    Then one day i open 100 best buy. com site and ordered one kind of product which was combo offer (shri dhan laxmi yantra + Reebok watch + HP pen drive) for that i made a payment online through c_c avenue merchant against 100bestbuy.com worth Rs 1575 / including all taxes and courier charges when the delivery reach our home the courier guy asking money for delivery that product.Then i called to 100bestbuy.com customerís care executive then they told to me donít accept that product, now we will send one mail to courier branch and they will send to tomorrow or today evening they will dispatch the product to your home, and till evening i got that product on normal delivery with no any extra courier charges.
    thanks 100bestbuy.com
    thank.

pradeep gupta3 is offline Junior Member

Hey friends
    Its Pradeep,
    I purchase couple watch from 100bestbuy.com and pay online and got that product within 5 days through courier but when i received the product i saw that the watch do not works properly, then i call 100bestbuy customer care and they told me to return the product to our address and after receiving the product we will send you new one . Then i courier the product to their address and after 10 days i got my replace product. This time the product is really awesome and original, the site facilities are good as well as their delivery. If you have any problem, you can call to customer care. I think they will help you.
    Thank you.........
    Thanks 100bestbuy.com...........

anurag walia is offline Junior Member

Red face HTC Explorer

Hello all,
    I participated a contest which was playing through 100bestbuy.Com just rs.199 for so many products. So I applied for one Samsung Galaxy Note for that i made payment 5 times of worth rs 199 each and end of month me haven't selected for lucky draw, then i called them to revert my money and they told me that this Money will not be refundable. if you win in this contest, you will win the product free of cost which will be chosen from you by 100bestbuy website. If you will not win your money will be added as credit points in our site, by that credit point you can purchase any products from 100bestbuy website in very less price. Then i ordered a HTC Explorer from 100bestbuy, then i receive a mail and call from their executive and he told me to pay online and then he give me order number. After online payment, again he called me and give me order number and said you will received your product by courier within 6 days. After 10 days i got my product(HTC Explorer) and i save more than RS. 3500 as well as i use my credit points to purchase this product. Its market cost is around RS.10839. I m very happy with their online service.

ankit1191 is offline Junior Member

Cool 100 BESt BUY IS BEST..!!!

I got a 16 Gb HP Pendrive as promised today.Its superfast...better than transcend..and i got it only in 200 Rs as mentioned on site....
    BEST SITE EVER....GO FOR IT...
    Some people may find it fraud..but it is not...if u have any problem contact on their email id..and you recieve a response within 1 hour...

Dont worry...Cheers 100 BEST BUY..!!!

savvypatro is offline Junior Member

Post 100 Best Buy - Cheats Me - Recommend People notbuy

I was promised by 100 Best Buy from Bangalore that i will be given an Apple IPOD Nano - 8 GB and they would just take the Service Tax and other Taxes including Delivery Charges as appropriate. The executive also promised me that he would send me the original Bill from Apple Store which would be worth 8000 Rupees INR. If the product was defective i can exchange in a apple store. But They have delivered a Local made Ipod with some cheap earphones. Also the Contact number on their website is not working - 8088211777. Would recommend all individuals in India please ignore call from 100 Best Buy. A Fraud Company.

They are located in Bangalore. -

Suksh Technology Private Limited
    Salarpuria Hallmark, 15/3@16, 4th floor, Kadubeesanahalli, Outer Ring Road,
    Bangalore - 560087, INDIA.

They are absolute Fraud. Please ignore the calls and Messages, it is a TRAP.

Most Recent VICTIM
    Subhasis Patro
    subhasis.patro@gmail.com
    Hyderabad
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100 best buy cheat me/ ordered Sony Ipod, send broken local made mp3-100bb.jpg

vprabhakaram is offline Junior Member

Default Yesterday Ihave seen in Sakshipaper Hyundai EON

I have seen yesterday one yard in Sakshi news paper and participated Hyudndai EON Car for Rs.359. I registered and partcipated. After that Idont receive any information from 100best buy.These people cheated me. When i called up the customer service these people they disconnected my calls as if they are a part of big cheater company.

Kindly take action against them and try to refund my money
    vprabhakaram

Default Official Response

Buy best product and brands online| Save upto 80% on Brands like ipod, Watches, Reebok, Numnero Uno, Loto, Polo and Amit Dress Materials | Pay Cash on deliver

Dear sir/madam,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you and delay in response.

Due to stock unavailability you might have got the different product or from packing department they might be send different product to you. So i kindly request you to return that product back to us we will replace that with good one.

Please courier it at address mentioned below :

Suksh Technology Private limited
    Salarpuria Hallmark, #15/3@16, 4th floor
    Kadubeesanahalli Outer ring road
    Bangalore 560087 INDIA

If you have any query please contact our customer care representative
    help you 8088211777

customer care
    100bestbuy.com
    Thank you.

Rickson is offline Junior Member

Thumbs down Wrong product sent

I had entered 1 of your contests and made a payment of Rs. 199/-. Few days later i received a call from one of your guys who said I had won the contest an that my prize was an "APPLE IPOD TOUCH". He informed me that to avail the offer i will have to bear the shipment & handling expenses & buy a Reebok watch, The total to be paid would be rs 1363/-.

First of all when i received the product, my prize which was supposed to be an "APPLE IPOD TOUCH" had changed to a local made unwarranted, uninstructed & 3rd grade MP3 player which had no earphones(i dont get the logic of an MP3 player without earphones).

Please refund me my money or send me a APPLE IPOD TOUCH.

If this is not possible please refund my money as soon as possible.

Last Post: 07-09-2011, 11:13 AM