Poll: can we trust indian railway

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Complaint Against Indian Railway Parcel deptt.

prasad.sauravkumar is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Default Complaint Against Indian Railway Parcel deptt.

I booked 2 Parcels dated 28/8/2011 on Ahmadabad Railway Sation but only one reached the destination Gorakhpur on 29/8 evening . When inquired at Gorakhpur station, the in-charge Mr Pandey told me to inquire about the parcel at Ahmadabad. When inquired at Ahmadabad, i got the reply that they have dispatched both the parcels. When this information is provided to the Gorakhpur concerned authority they misbehaved and told that go to Ahmadabad and inquire there. They told that they won’t lodge any complaint or provide any service regarding this.
    This type of behavior is not expected from Indian Railway Employees. Please look into this matter and reply as fast as possible as the parcels are very important for my business.
    Also , I want the compensations for the harassment by the Indian Railway Employee and also for the Parcel Delayed, as it caused a huge amount of Loss to my Business.

Please find the below details and reply as soon as possible.
    bilty no - H382544/2
    Dated -28/8/2011
    TICKET NO -C63556470
    From AHMDABAD TO GORAKHAPUR
    TRAIN NO 15046

Default non receipt of parcel

I myself Sk. Rahman had booked a parcel from Tirupur to Kharagpur on 11.08.2012 from train no.22852,till date it is not reached to destination.The booking no. is

Q 618837 fro Tirupur(T.N.)

balender morya Guest

Default complaint against parcel booking from chidwada to gorkhpur

respected sir,

i have booked my motorcycle on 11/03/2013 at chhindwara via jabalpur to gorakhpur builte no 239748/p-1. but still it is not reach to destination. i checked online but no response on this consignment. i want to know the status of my parcel.please help me out.

balender morya
    8198812511

Default complaint aganist secunderabad parcel office

dear sir i manas ranjan patra
    i booked a washing machine on date:-30/04/2013 my pwbill/lt no:-1709696& p.r.r no:-4589-104792which was to deliver by 2/05/2013.but there is no response regarding my washine machinewhich i booked
    please let me now me i this no:-9032208176/9853761202/8688499431/8688499436.

thanks & regards

manas ranjan patra

Dr.navneet Guest

Default parsal

Sir, I m Dr.navneet had sent my parsal from gorakhpur to new delhi from 3 days I m daily come to new delhi parso office . No one is giving me answer and also not registered my complain.........pls sir help.
    Builty no.K183797
    Booking date 28/10/2013

Angry delaying in delivery of Parcel

Respected Sir
    I booked a steel box LT No. 338188 on date 9/11/2013 from Bathinda to Faizabad but till date nobody is able to give me any information or location of my box neither in Bathinda nor in Faizabad .It contain very important goods of mine which i badly needed.
    So it is my humble request to you to please look into this matter and make sure to deliver it as soon as possible.

VISHAL SINGH
    Mob. No.08187905283
    Email- singh201077@gmail.com

Last Post: 01-12-2014, 03:45 PM
    Last Post: 07-15-2013, 07:17 PM
  3. complaint on Indian railway Tc(hyderabad to chennai express-12604)
    By ibrahim.h.sk in forum Product And Services