Poll: can we trust indian railway

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Complaint Against Indian Railway Parcel deptt.

prasad.sauravkumar is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Default Complaint Against Indian Railway Parcel deptt.

I booked 2 Parcels dated 28/8/2011 on Ahmadabad Railway Sation but only one reached the destination Gorakhpur on 29/8 evening . When inquired at Gorakhpur station, the in-charge Mr Pandey told me to inquire about the parcel at Ahmadabad. When inquired at Ahmadabad, i got the reply that they have dispatched both the parcels. When this information is provided to the Gorakhpur concerned authority they misbehaved and told that go to Ahmadabad and inquire there. They told that they won’t lodge any complaint or provide any service regarding this.
    This type of behavior is not expected from Indian Railway Employees. Please look into this matter and reply as fast as possible as the parcels are very important for my business.
    Also , I want the compensations for the harassment by the Indian Railway Employee and also for the Parcel Delayed, as it caused a huge amount of Loss to my Business.

Please find the below details and reply as soon as possible.
    bilty no - H382544/2
    Dated -28/8/2011
    TICKET NO -C63556470
    From AHMDABAD TO GORAKHAPUR
    TRAIN NO 15046

Default non receipt of parcel

I myself Sk. Rahman had booked a parcel from Tirupur to Kharagpur on 11.08.2012 from train no.22852,till date it is not reached to destination.The booking no. is

Q 618837 fro Tirupur(T.N.)

balender morya Guest

Default complaint against parcel booking from chidwada to gorkhpur

respected sir,

i have booked my motorcycle on 11/03/2013 at chhindwara via jabalpur to gorakhpur builte no 239748/p-1. but still it is not reach to destination. i checked online but no response on this consignment. i want to know the status of my parcel.please help me out.

balender morya
    8198812511

Default complaint aganist secunderabad parcel office

dear sir i manas ranjan patra
    i booked a washing machine on date:-30/04/2013 my pwbill/lt no:-1709696& p.r.r no:-4589-104792which was to deliver by 2/05/2013.but there is no response regarding my washine machinewhich i booked
    please let me now me i this no:-9032208176/9853761202/8688499431/8688499436.

thanks & regards

manas ranjan patra

Dr.navneet Guest

Default parsal

Sir, I m Dr.navneet had sent my parsal from gorakhpur to new delhi from 3 days I m daily come to new delhi parso office . No one is giving me answer and also not registered my complain.........pls sir help.
    Builty no.K183797
    Booking date 28/10/2013

Angry delaying in delivery of Parcel

Respected Sir
    I booked a steel box LT No. 338188 on date 9/11/2013 from Bathinda to Faizabad but till date nobody is able to give me any information or location of my box neither in Bathinda nor in Faizabad .It contain very important goods of mine which i badly needed.
    So it is my humble request to you to please look into this matter and make sure to deliver it as soon as possible.

VISHAL SINGH
    Mob. No.08187905283
    Email- singh201077@gmail.com

Default Regarding not receiving of a very important parcel(CONTANING ALL MY MEDICAL DEGREES) at destination.

i would like to request you to please put your kind attention towards my problem,i am really very worried about it,
    my sister(Doctor) has sent her books,certificates(containing all her marksheet,certificates,and her medical degrees) and other important documents along with other household items from aligarh to shahganj through railway parcel.
    total 5 bags were made and dispatched from ALIGARH(ALJN) for SHAHGANJ(SHG).
    these bags were sent through SANGAM EXPRESS(14164) to Allahabad,
    then by CHAPPRA EXPRESS(11059) to SHAHGANJ .

But SHAHGANJ parcel office says that they have RECEIVED ONLY 4 BAGS OUT OF 5 BAGS,
    THE MISSING BAG CONTAINS ALL HER MARKSHEET, CERTIFICATES AND HER MEDICAL DEGREES.
    PLEASE HELP US SIR/MAM AS WE ARE REALLY VERY SCARED FOR THOSE DOCUMENTS,
    attached is the receipt of parcel (PWB-Parcel Way Bill Number- K 920878).
    Sir, please do the needful,we need your help,

Satyam Kesarwani
    S/o Dr.R.L Kesarwani,
    Pandariba Road ,
    Jaunpur(U.P),pin:222001.
    mob-9336510457,8858570034,7351136136,95803255563,08545 001319.
    EmailId-Satyam.kesarwani@gmail.com

satyam kesarwani Guest

Default Regarding not receiving of parcel at destination station having ALL THE MEDICAL DEGREES & CERTIFICAT

my sister(Doctor) has sent her books,CERTIFICATES(containing all her marksheet, certificates,and her medical degrees) and other important documents along with other household items from aligarh to shahganj through railway parcel.
    total 5 bags were made and dispatched from ALIGARH ALJN for SHAHGANJ SHG.
    these bags were sent through SANGAM EXPRESS(14164) to Allahabad,
    then by CHAPPRA EXPRESS 11059 to SHAHGANJ .

PLEASE HELP US SIR/MAM AS WE ARE REALLY VERY SCARED FOR THOSE DOCUMENTS,
    attached is the receipt of parcel PWB-Parcel Way Bill Number- K 920878.
    Sir, please do the needful,we need your help,
    SATYAM KESARWANI,
    s/o Dr R. L kesarwani,
    Pan dariba road,near kotwali chauraha,
    jaunpur-222001,
    u.p
    email-satyam.kesarwaani@gmail.com

rai.jeetu001@gmail.com Guest

Default Not receipt of Parcel

I am Jeetendra Rai, Booked a Scooty pep in luggage ticket , colour - Pink , Scooty no - MP - 18 MA 4548 ,
    Builty no - 388987 .
    Ticket no - 20815038
    On 11-09-2014 from shahdol to Kharagpur via Bilaspur , its more than 12 days, but still scooty has not arrived in Kharagpur pls help us when I should get my Scooty pep at Kharagpur .

Contact no - 09800646586

Default Non receipt of booked scooty at Ambala Cantt Station

I have book my Scooty by parcel on dated 27 Nov 14 from Amabala Cantt to Nagpur vide receipt No. K 842994. Till date the scooty has not reached Nagpur.
    I m facing a lot of of problems as each day. I have to go to the station and keep searching or inquiry about my scooty. There is no response from the parcel office of Nagpur.

Regards;
    Rajbir Singh

Default Missing off product sent through railway parcel service

I purchase a poultry incubator from powersol marketing,noureen tower ,sastha temple road, cochin. The company are sent the product via railway parcel service on 24-01-2015 from ernakulam town railway station to pune railway station. Till now i didn't receive the parcel. i am give complaint to pune railway station but i have not get any replay.

Hope that you will take an immediate action against this complaint.

Souther Railway Waybill No : R 486520 Date in 24-01-2015

SHIROLE HOUSE
    SHIVAJI NAGAR
    PUNE - 411016
    PH: 09860509990

Default complaint against non receit of one parcel out of fuor against indian railway

Sir I have booked 04 items on 11/03/15 vide receipt 216886 fm MLDT to CBE but till date I have receive only three items . Railway parcel office not giving proper reply
    The item which is missing cost aapx rs 50000/-
    Soi request you to please help me in getting my lost parcel

Default complaint abour railway parsal

I book my parsal on 14 th april 2015 . From dhanbad to lucknow in ganga satluj train but i not recv my parsal at lucknow station parsal number a649154.
    Pls reply soon

Dr. Siddharth mehta Guest

Default Not received parcel

Dear sir/madam
    I Dr. Siddharth mehta booked my bike and a big box weighing 59kg exact from mysore to kottayam kerala pwd no 930837 on 10 April 2015 contains important documents. I received my bike on 17 April when I enquired about the box the railway employee replied it will come in another few days till now I m daily enquiring about my luggage and the reply is not received. Almost 20 days have passed. When I called office in mysore they have dispatch both bike ans box on same date.... Kindly solve my problem or I will have to file an official case.

mohd arman Guest

Default mera parvel nhi mila h

Maine parcel new delhi to siwan k liye kiya tha PEB NO-4000402531 AND TRAIN NO-12554 VAISHALI EXPRESS BOOKING DATE-10-04 2015 LOADING DATE-11-04-2015 MY CONATCT NO-9582265416

Last Post: 10-06-2014, 09:33 AM
    Last Post: 07-15-2013, 07:17 PM
  3. complaint on Indian railway Tc(hyderabad to chennai express-12604)
    By ibrahim.h.sk in forum Product And Services