Thread: Niit, kanchipuram

Abinandhan is offline Junior Member

Default Niit, kanchipuram

I have joined niit before 6 months ..a course name hardware and networking (a and n )..first they taught hardware fully and they kept exam for that too and i have attended it and they said us to pay full payment and they said that they will call us for teaching networking and still for two months they didn't call us and they didn't show any sign and even if i go and ask they reply that they will contact us..now for last i went and they said sorry you have finished your course completely and after the hardware exam they said us write one more exam and they said you can collect your certificate of both the title..but now they are not teaching networking..its full fraud team work .they should teach me the remaining course.certain complain should be taken steps.Contact number; 8870374444

NIIT is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2009

Default Your issues at NIIT Kancheepuram

Dear Student,

We are in receipt of your concerns.
    We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please submit your student id and issue details at our official mail id cgrsho@niit.com.
    We will take up your concerns for resolution and will revert to you shortly.

Assuring you of our best services.

For NIIT Limited

vanipriya Guest

Unhappy complaint

i missed my niit ORACLE 9i certificate i informed to my particular niit institute fauculty member but they just not care about that.... its not fair... i need my certificate... help me please... its my life...
    please provide me...