Thread: Videocon mobile v1705 - too many problems - no solution

anuamit2005 is offline Junior Member

Default Videocon mobile v1705 - too many problems - no solution

I purchased a Videocon mobile V1705 in december'2010 since then I am facing a lot of problems in this mobile. List is as below:
    a) Firstly I face charging problem. After discussing in customer care at Bathinda, they told that there is problem in charging hole which is not under warranty, so I paid Rs 200/- & get resolved.
    b) After that keypad was not working & customer care changed the IC at Ludhiana
    c) When I used GPRS, oftenly I faced the error message such as "insuficient memory" and "unsupported scripts" etc then it automatic close the connection. This problem is still exist.
    d) Now my mobile is not charging. After charging half a minute, it displays the message "Bad Contact of Charger" and switch-off
    I request videocon mobile company, looking to great problems, plz change my handset with some other model. I am living in Barnala where no customer care centre is exist, so I have to go Bathinda/Ludhiana for getting my problem resolved which is a great expense for me.
    Plz look-into the matter seriously.
    Amit Kumar Garg

vipinkaundal@gmail.com Guest

Default videocon v1305 hands free always on.................no solution

I perchaed videocon 1305 mobil.But after 1year sudenly it had a problam this mobile hands free always on no solution.................

1. complaint against Videocon mobile service centre (Videocon Mobile V1306)
    Last Post: 05-01-2014, 08:19 AM
  2. Technical problems with the new Videocon telivision
    By wasim memon in forum Television
    Last Post: 08-13-2012, 07:20 PM