Thread: Complaint against State Bank of India, Central Pension Processing Centre, Patna.

oprasad is offline Junior Member

Default Complaint against State Bank of India, Central Pension Processing Centre, Patna.

From: Dr. Onkareshwar Prasad
    I403 Laburnum Park,
    Magarpatta City,
    Pune 4110128.
    Email: oprasad_101@hotmail.com
    Mob.: 9766270598

To: The Manager (Pension Section)
    State Bank of India, Secretariat Branch
    Sinchai Bhawan, Patna 800015
    The Manager
    Centralised Pension Processing Cell,
    State Bank of India, Local Head Office Building
    Anta Ghat, Judge’s Court Road, Patna.

Subject: Payment of arrear pension by way of revision of pension because of the recommendations of the Pay Revision Committee, 2006.

Reference: Pension Id. No. 5291 vide my S/B A/C No. 10839362690 in State Bank of India, Secretariat Branch, Irrigation Bhawan, Patna 800015.

A detailed browse through my pass-book has revealed that I have not yet been paid the arrear pension accrued by virtue of the most recent recommendations of the 6th Pay Revision Commission. You will kindly recollect that as per circular no. 137/2008 vide memo no. 820 dated 23.09.09 of the Finance Department, Bihar, Patna, the pension was revised with retrospective effect from 01.01.2006 and the monetary benefit was to be paid with effect from 01.04.2007. The arrear was to be paid in three installments in the following fashion:
    Year 2009-10 15%
    Year 2010-11 40%
    Year 2011-12 45%
    The arrear pension payment along with D.A. was scheduled to commence from September 2009.

I am, therefore to request you to look into the matter and apprise me of the total arrear due to the revision of pension together with the payments of the three installments with their respective date and amounts. Hope this shall draw your immediate attention and I await your reply in my above address.

Faithfully Yours,
    O. Prasad

Mahendra Prasad gupta is offline Junior Member

Wink Regarding Sanction of Disability Pension

The PPO ( DY CDA (AF) PPO No. 08/14/B/10225/2011 ) for my disability pension has been issued on 22 jUN 2011 from Air Force Record Office Subroto Park ,New Delhi and it has been sent to the Chief Branch Mnager State Bank Of India , CPPC State Bank of India 4th floor Administrative BLDG , Judges court road Patna . But my disability pension has not been sanction till now. I have sent one reminder letter also on 10 Aug 2011 by speed post. But still ,my disability pension has not been sactioned till now. Please do needful , so that my disability pension may be sanctioned.My particuilar is below-

Name - Ex Sergeant Mahendra Prasad Gupta

Ser. No. 722791

Mahendra Prasada Gupta

premvatsha@rediffmail.com Guest

Default regarding my mother's servent,medical allowance and arrear payment

I on behalf of my mother urmila jha w/o late viveka nand jha,Urmila sadan,Dr.umesh pd. ki gali ,circular road,Deoghar-814112 writing this complain against S.B.I,CENTRAL PENSION PROCESSING CELL,Patna.My mother is pensioner and she is getting pension from S.B.I,DEOGHAR BAZAR BRANCH,that according to padhanabham committee the arrear of servent and medical allowance has been increased and on that basis a letter alongwith photocopy of Resolution was submitted in S.B.I,DEOGHAR BAZAR BRANCH on 19/06/2011 and it was despached by the S.B.I vide letter no.BM/CPPC/48 dated 19/06/2011 and life time arrear pension amounting to RS.40202:- was submitted on 14/06/2011 and it was despached vide letter no.BM/CPPC/65 DATED 28/06/2011.And on 26/09/2011 I make a complaint in this regard on the office resigester.But it is matter of great sorrow that uptill now it has not been resolved by the concern department.The P.P.O NO. of my mother Urmila Jha is 009128.
    It is therefore requested that kindly resolved this matter as soon as possible.
    Urmila Jha W/o Late Viveka Nand Jha
    Urmila sadan,Dr.umesh pd. Ki gali,
    circular road,Deoghar-814112
    Mob no-8051003835

premvatsha@rediffmail.com Guest

Default regarding my mother's servent,medical allowance and arrear payment

It is therefore requested that kindly resolved this matter as soon as possible.
    Urmila Jha W/o Late Viveka Nand Jha

Default pension and arears as per 6th pc

To the
    Manager SBI PENSION CELL MAIN BRANCH PATNA BIHAR
    Respected sir
    I retired from railway ( DRM DANAPUR PATNA) on 31st JULY 2007.
    My saving account No 30180248146 is at SBI PHULWARI SHARIF ANISHABAD branch
    My PPO No is 02041594408. PSB No is 15944. Date of birth 16 06 49 .
    Date of appointment 12 02 1974 .
    With the reference above I want to request you , that I am still getting my pension as per old rate.
    I want my pension as per new rate , that is as per 6th pay commission.
    Regarding this, my office (DRM DANAPUR PATNA) send a letter to you and the same received by
    SBI MAIN BRANCH @@@@HI MAIDAN PATNA BIHAR on 25th MAY 2011.
    I request you to please look into the matter and help me.
    Ajoy kumar sinha
    Email - ajoy1221974@gmail.com

BRIJ NANDAN PATHAK Guest

Default Pension Problem

The Manager
    SBI, Kashmere Gate
    New Delhi

Sub: My Pension does not start
    I was retirted from Northen Railway Kashmere Gate New Delhi on 31 May 2011. My Pension Deptt release the letter for Pension with PPO No-0111020683.
    The link deptt SBI Tis Hazari the concenered person Mr.Virender told me that his branch was send the letter on 19 July 2011 to your branch SBI, Kashmere Gate for start my pension.Then after i came your office 5 times the concenered person Mr M.K Aggrawal(9811656865) told me that he search the paper and every time he told me that come after 2- 3 days.After 5 month of my retirement I do not received my pension,so Sir plz take this problem on pirorty basis & solve my problem.

With Regards
    Brij Nandan Pathak
    A/c No-30050668599

B.D Singh is offline Junior Member

Sub:- Revised Authority of Pension of B.D. Singh Retired Senior Principal-A/C No. 300421-68086 having PPO No. TA/JTC/CA Retd/RCH/BD Singh/05-06/32 JC No. 447.
    I am getting pension from SBI Harmu Housing Colony Branch Ranchi.
    My pension has been revised in the revised scale vide Memo No. JKDC/175/CCA/RCH/B D Singh/2011-12/483 dated 11-11-2011.
    The revision order has been forwarded to The Chief Manager,C.P.P.C, State Bank of India J.C. Road Patna by the Branch Manager Harmu Housing Colony Branch Ranchi vide its Letter no. Pen-126/12-12-2012.
    More than one month has passed but my revised pension has not been credited in my A/C.
    It is needless to mention that as a retired employee I am dependent on pension and I am presently badly in need of money due to domestic problems and hence it may kindly be treated as urgent and the concerned authorities be instructed to expedite the revision of my pension.
    Yours, Sincerely
    (B.D.Singh)
    Add- Vidyanagar West, near Mahavir Mandir Ranchi-2, Telephone Res- 0651-2242456. Mob-9430115756.

Savitri Sinha is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

Default Release of family pension of Savitri Sinha-A/C no. 11347213367

Sub:- Authority of Family Pension of Smt.Savitri Sinha-A/C No. 11347213367 having PPO No. F/100940.
    I was getting family pension from Treasury Hilsa. From where authority letter for arrear amount & regular family pension has been sent to SBI Hilsa, Which has been forwarded to Central Pension Processing cell, State Bank of India, Anta ghat, J.C.Road, Patna on dated 19-10-2011 bearing no. P/377/11 & P/378/11. The same has been received by Central Pension Processing cell, State Bank of India, Anta ghat, J.C,Road, Patna on dated 21-10-2011 at sl. no. 4630 & 4631.
    More than 08 months has passed but my family pension has not been credited in my A/C.
    It is needless to mention that as a widow I am dependent only on family pension and I am presently badly in need of money due to illness and hence it may kindly be treated as urgent and the concerned authorities be instructed to expedite the release of my family pension.
    Yours, Sincerely
    (Savitri Sinha)
    Add- C/O Sunil kumar, Swarnpuri,Bajrangbagh, Hilsa, Nalanda-801302, Mob-09450353731.
    Last edited by Savitri Sinha; 07-06-2012 at 01:10 PM.

KALPANA KHAN is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2012

This is to inform you that I , Dr kalpana khan have still not got the pension.It has already been instructed by the government of bihar to credit the pension in my pension a/c.The main pension a/c number is 31836531486.Kindly look in to this as urgently as possible.The pension needs to be credited in SBI begusarai (Bihar)
    regards,
    Dr. Kalpana Khan

Devendra Khandelwal Guest

Default Delaying in preparing demand draft and misbehave with my wife

In the above subject, I live in Jaipur, Rajasthan. My wife Mrs. Kanika Khandelwal went to SBI, Vidhyadhar Nagar branch for making a demand draft of Rs. 1500 at 10.30 am on 24th September 2012. She filled the dd form and cash deposited at cash counter. The Clerk said to come at 4 pm. But when my wife went to collect it, The clerk didn't made it till 4 pm. My wife was standing there for 1.5 hour and requested him again and again to make dd, Even she requsted to Branch manager, but they didn't made it. Finaly my wife returned the receipt of cash deposit and returned without dd.

Sir, Is it the level of customer service of State bank of India at present time? Will customers always be suffered from this type of service. Please do necessary action in this regard.

Devendra Khandelwal, 9828114161

pk06108@gmail.com Guest

Arrow pk06108

TO,

THE CHIEF MANAGER CPPC SBI PATNA
    SUB- NOT CREDIT COMMUTATION AMOUNT AND NOT START DISABILITY PENSION

RESPECTED SIR,
    I Pramod kumar service no-15383612y ppo no-S/023288/2011(ARMY) Dated 03 May 2011. I Retired from Army (corps of signal) since 01 june 2011 on EX-Serviceman .PPO with requirred document through our sbi Branch dispatched to cppc patna first week july 2011 .My pension start 04 january 2012.Than my second ppo for commutation dispatched through our Branch to cppc patna first week November 2011.But not credit commutation in my pension account .Third ppo for disability pension get me first week Mar 2012, also address sbi cppc patna mentioned .But not start my disability pension.So kindly requested sir please check and find than my commutation credit in my pension account also start disability pension.
    Your faithfully

P.O-JAMUI
    DIST-JAMUI
    STATE-BIHAR
    PIN-811307

I got my revised pension &dues authority from A.G.Jharkhand, that duly sent to S.B.I. RMCC branch Ranchi on 31/7/12. but till date I have not received any arrear ammount of pension & the other dues. my PPO No.is -RNC HMF-3240 & my account no. is 10042806154.in RMCC SBI ranchi. my mailing add.-sk_rajesh1@yahoo.co.in , mob. 9431173377 pl. look into matter &reply soon Thanks DR.Rajesh Kumar

Default Non payment of retirement gratuity payment

Refer to my frequent visits to your branch of Nirman Bhavan & repeated requests for crediting my difference of Retirement Gratuity of Rs 1,46,958-00 cleared by PCDA(Navy) 3 months before vide its corrigendum ppo no. 09/97/a/s/00111/2006.

It is requested that the above ammount be credited at the earliest in my saving Bank a/C no. 010569727842.

Thanks & Best Regards

+919868539033

faridurrahman Guest

Default regarding comutation

Sub- REGARDING COMMUTATION

With reference to the subject cited above, I shall be highly obliged, if you kindly take necessary action . I have completed 15 years as defence pensioner on 09 May, 2012. My photocopy of PPO is enclosed herewith for your further necessary action. My commutation amount is still deducting from my pension. It is therefore requested that my commutation money may please be added in the service pension with effect from 09 Apr 2012.
    It is noted that from SBI regional head office of Guwahati informed me that there is no proper record of my pension with them. Hence, you are requested to send a certificate regarding comencement of my pension to them at an early date.
    My pension particulars are as follows-

Service No. 655961 A
    Rank- Sergeant
    Name Md. Faridur Rahman
    Trade- Med/Asst
    Pension w.e.f. 09 May 1997.
    Commutation money deductione started 09 May 1997.
    Commutation money should completed. 09 Apr 2012