Thread: Reliance 2G Speed

suraj2410 is offline Junior Member
    Mar 2011

Angry Reliance 2G Speed

Click image for larger version.

Name:	Reliance-Mobile-1.jpg
Views:	7576
Size:	10.5 KB
ID:	5537
    My Mobile number is 7501956165.
    Its a Reliance GSM Prepaid number of west bengal telecom circle.

I have just recharged with 2G Internet pack of Rs99.

I usually get a download speed of just 1KB/s or 2KB/s.

Kindly solve the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by suraj2410 View Post
    My Mobile number is 7501956165.
    Its a Reliance GSM Prepaid number of west bengal telecom circle.

I have just recharged with 2G Internet pack of Rs99.

I usually get a download speed of just 1KB/s or 2KB/s.

Kindly solve the problem.
    H i Suraj,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Your problem has been escalated and a quick resolution team is working on this. We shall come back to you shortly.

In future, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

Thumbs down reliance gprs

reliance gprs very slow docomo and mtnl gprs very good speed

Unregistered
    Guest reliance gprs
    reliance gprs very slow docomo and mtnl gprs very good speed

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please share your contact number with us so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

You may write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook with all the details.

Default speed of 2g lees than 7kbps

the speed of 3g on reliance i m getting is not upto 2g its less than 2g that is less than 7kbps
    reliance sucks

suraj2410 is offline Junior Member
    Mar 2011

Angry Reliance GPRS Slow Speed

My mobile number is 7679692488. I am facing very slow GPRS speed in 2G as well as on 3G. On 2G the speed is below 2-5kb/s and on 3G the speed is approx. 15-20kb/s.

Right now I have complaint against the slow speed in my area. Previously I used to get a good speed. But now its too worst. Kindly solve the issue. I have also complained many times on *333 / 198 but my problem is not solved ever.

Hi Suraj,

SSUJAY371 is offline Junior Member

Thumbs down MY SPEED AWESOME --- 00 BPS -1 kb maximum

today i have recharged my account with rs 99 ....... getting maximum of 1 kbps further ........ its takes 3 minutes to load a simple page like google.com ............ awesome reliance gsm awesome ............ call me on 9635122595 my reliance number is 7679795516

suraduti is offline Junior Member

Default reliance slow 2g speed

suraduti. Hello, My Mobile number is 8820592396 Its a Reliance GSM Prepaid number of west bengal telecom circle. I have just recharged with 2G Internet pack of Rs99 in 11 jan 2012. But after the activation I found that the internet speed is very slow and it takes too long to load a simple page. I have complained many times about this problem to customer care but got no help and problem is also not solved yet. [B]I usually get a download speed of just 1KB/s or 2KB/s. Kindly solve the problem. Thank you. plz............................................... ..........................................

HARINDER420 is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2012

Angry Reliance 2G Speed

my phone number is +919569691945.my 2g speed is around 4-5 KB/sec while docomo gives me a speed of 18-20KB/SEC on same phone. reliance care do not solve my problem . i'm going to change my number to docomo .docomo care is more better than anyone .can anyone help me

sujeet_singh is offline Junior Member

Angry Very poor speed 1 or 2 kbps

I am a reliance user from approx 7 to 8 years my number is +919827939361. I am facing alot of problem in reliance 2g internet surfing and downloading they are providing 1 or 2 kbps speed and downloading is always interrupted in this speed also. This is ridiculous.

I have complained against it so many times but they said we are working but no improvement since last 4 months. And 3g is very very costly to use normally.

Default internet too slow!

Hello my number is 7666349864 and my internet speed is too slow! it wont let me download anything! i tried asking d customer care ppl dey gav no solution bt to wait! hw lng shud we wait? i intended to put a month's internet on my mobile bt it seems a waste.

Recharged with 99/- net pack(2g) but speed too slow not even 1kb stable on 8927773438.Please fix the issue

Kumar1103 Guest

Unhappy I am using 799 Unlimited Pack but call disconnected after few seconds.

Dear Reliance Team,

Please reolve my query. My mobile no 8287007336 .I am using 799 unlimited pack but call disconnect after few seconds and I told to customer care also but there is no reponse. Please resolve.

Bimal7777 Guest

Default Reliance 2G Speed very slow

My reliance Number is 9022237262, I am using 2G Net, but it has a very slow Speed.
    Could you please look into the matter and let me know.

Bimal