This is a discussion on Airtel IPTV within the Product And Services forums, part of the Miscellaneous category; I am an Airtel customer with the tel . no. 01145142721 . In the month of July I submitted the ...
- 09-05-2011, 03:07 PM #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
I am an Airtel customer with the tel . no. 01145142721 . In the month of July I submitted the application of deactivation of my connection and as per the company norm they take 8 days to deactivate a connection. But I changed my mind and prefered to continue the connection . I called up airtel customer care and they sent a reperesentative to put back the connections and we were satisfied with the result . But after one week the connection was deactivated , i was surprised why it happened , when we called customer care they said it has happened cause we have given the application to de activate the connection we explained the case and the connection was activated again but on 27th august the connection was again deactivated , this was some thing ridiculus , again i called I got the same answer that there is an application for de activation. i wrote the matter to airtel director and the service manger twice , till date there is no reply instead I got a call , if I want to activate the connection again I need to pay extra for the plan , I was shocked to know that Airtel is playing with the customer to extract more money.
I just want to see the other two application where I have instructed the Airtel to de activate my connection as I am under severe loss cause of My net not working , My wife is after my life as she cannot watch Tv .
Pls. help me in this regard.
- By milanj8 in forum Product And ServicesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2011, 06:11 PM
- By shyamsundar singh tomar in forum Product And ServicesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2011, 01:54 PM
- By Ira Bhalla Bajaj in forum Product And ServicesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2011, 10:10 PM
- By sanjeev verma in forum Product And ServicesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-09-2011, 03:50 PM
- By Prabhaxaxa in forum Other ServicesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2010, 05:01 AM