Thread: Reliance Broadband+ change of postpaid to prepaid

mchezy is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2011

Default Reliance Broadband+ change of postpaid to prepaid

I had purchased Reliance Broadband+ data card postpaid connection a year back. I had been used this till two weeks back where I wanted to change my postpaid connection to prepaid since my usage was very limited. Hence I gave a letter as requested by Reliance web world people and they said it will take a week time to change to prepaid connection. They also have asked me to pay my unbilled amount + rent for next 7 days. I have done the same as asked by them hoping that it will be converted from post paid to prepaid in a week time.

But it has been more than 2 weeks so far and my connection is not changed to prepaid. When I call and request to the Cutomer Care (Netconnect), they are not responding properly and asking me to go to web world again and again. They have registered the complaint and the reference no is 160356039.

Now I really feel very bad about reliance communication and the kind of support what they provide. This would be my last connection with reliance and I never come back to you. Thanks for all your support and services.

Cheziyan Mohanan

RCOMcare is offline Senior Member
    Jun 2010

Quote Originally Posted by mchezy View Post

Cheziyan Mohanan
    Hi Cheziyan,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Your problem has been escalated and a quick resolution team is working on this. We shall come back to you shortly.

In future, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

Default not changing postpaid connection to prepaid connection

I was using postpaid reliance data card number 9315306413 but 3 months ago i requested to change postpaid connection to prepaid in reliance web world model town ambala city and this web world took 1800 rs as a old bill payement and told us it will change but tommorow i got new bill because it is not changed from postpaid to prepaid

i am nirup kumar i am using reliance broadband for 1 year it is postpaid , i think my usage is very less so i have to change it as a prepaid .what i have do for it pls send me the mail .my mail id is deepikanirup@gmail.com
    thanking you