Thread: CLUB MAHINDRA ANSAL PLAZA,Delhi is full of cheaters! attention club mahindra gurgaon

fight4rite is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Default CLUB MAHINDRA ANSAL PLAZA,Delhi is full of cheaters! attention club mahindra gurgaon

Hello all!
    I am a member of club mahindra, took my membership from ANSAL PLAZA, Delhi. I was promised many gifts at the time of deal, but when it came to delivery of the same, there were many ifs & buts. Also, they refused plainly that they cant give airfare they promised. when i filed for cancellation they are lingering month by month. Its my warning to all of you dont go by there innocent faces, they are liars. One of them, Puneet gupta, is now at club mahindra gurgaon, he is the biggest liar, I had ever met. I mailed for cancellation to club mahindra, I got reply from Kritika, that someone from local office will contact me in two working days, but no one ever contacted.its me who is calling again & again & yelling for my money.
    I also registered my complaint on there feedback phone no. against the two employees, who sold me the membership on false claims, but nothing happened.
    I am writing this to protect anyone who is reading this from these scamsters!!
    Noone would have imagined that brands like mahindra & mahindra will be involved in such low practices.

Nov 2009

Thank you for voicing out your concerns through this forum.

Iam certainly concerned on the experience that has left much to be desired hence would like to thank you for being patient.

Please do write back to my email - indu.mrc@mahindraholidays.com and I will ensure to revert at the earliest.

Gopal VN
    Member Relations
    Club Mahindra

Nov 2009

We trust that we have been able to resolve your concerns to your satisfaction. Please do e-mail us at indu.mrc@mahindraholidays.com if in case in case you need any further assistance.

Gopal VN
    Member Relations
    Club Mahindra

parmarlegalism is offline Senior Member
    Aug 2012

We will help & guide you to get back your
    Refund of Club Mahindra Membership Amount.

Call between 6.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
    Parmar Legalism

India.

Arun Arora Guest

Default Club Mahindra Ansal Plaza

Hello all!

I also agree with his opinion, because I also took memebership from Ansal Plaza office, Punnet Gupta from Club Mahindra promised many gifts during the deal and now his mobile phone is switched off and also the other members are not giving the justified reply. Everybody said, please contact Puneet Gupta and no body is confirming about his contact details.
    I feel Puneet Gupta is not the only person, who is the running Mahindra Club, at least the contacting person with whom the customer intreacts, should not pass on the blame on some body else and should consider customer as a customer.

I am waiting for some suitable reply from Mahindra and will defineltly do the need ful by esclating this matter to the senior people of Club Mahindra, because nobody can imagine that brands like mahindra & mahindra will be involved in such low practices.

In case you have contact details of some of the senior persons of Club Mahindara responsible for Delhi Region, Please Share........

Dear Arun,

Apologies for the inconvenience you have faced and we’d like to discuss the matters you've highlighted. Request you to please provide us your contact details along with any information you may want to share at http://is.gd/CMListening for our team to get in touch with you at the earliest. Awaiting your response.

Warm Regards,