Thread: Reliance SIM is not working

kuldeep1988 is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Default Reliance SIM is not working

Dear Sir/ Madam,

We did purchase Reliance SIM card in UP in the month of August, but still it is not working.

My SIM no. 7499670168
    Reliance CDMA

Please inquiry of this SIM card and Send Status to my email address as soon as possible

My email id: rvermakuldeep@gmail.com

I have recently ordered a new pair of sprinters (item #6123454) from your website on February 10. I received the order on February 16. Unfortunately, when I opened it I saw that the sprinters were used. They had dirt all over and there was a small tear in front of the part where the left toe would go. My order number is BY9876TH.

To resolve the problem, I would like you to credit my account for the amount charged for my sprinters. I have already went out and bought a new pair of sprinters at my local sporting goods store, so sending another would result in me having two pairs of the same sprinters.

Than you for taking the time to read this letter. I have been a satisfied customer of your company for many years and this is the first time I have encountered a problem. If you need to contact me, you can reach me at (555) 555-5555.

RCOMcare is offline Senior Member
    Jun 2010

Quote Originally Posted by kuldeep1988 View Post
    Dear Sir/ Madam,

My SIM no. 7499670168
    Reliance CDMA

My email id: rvermakuldeep@gmail.com

Hi kuldeep,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem has been escalated and our concerned team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly.

Default Reliance

I have a Reliance Sim card..
    I have buy it before few Months..
    I have activated some services on tat n now I can't even call d custom care services.. Can't call or message any 1.. My mobile number is 089 56 595517

bhawna saraswat Guest

Default problem in reliance gsm

I bought my sim 5 days ago from mathura... But it isn't working yet... The provider says its on...but it's not working
    Sim no: 8881890589