Thread: How to know the MNP Status

subbareddy550 is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Default How to know the MNP Status

Click image for larger version.

Name:	mnp.jpg
Views:	36205
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	5419I submiited for MNP from Airtel to Vodafone.
    Airtel customer care had discussion with me and said Please come back to airtel after 3 months.
    He is ok with the discussion.

But no response after that.

I already submitted details and documents to vodafone.

How much time it will take to complete and change to vodafone?

How consumer can know the status of MNP procedure?

Hello Mr.Subba Reddy,

Thanks for writing to us with your concern. Please refer to MNP - Mobile Number Portability | Switch to Vodafone India for more information. Please share your number with us at Vodafone India - Complaints - Requests - Enquires we'll get back to you with assistance at the earliest. For any other assistance you can call us on 198.

Vodafone Customer Care

tamal0010 is offline Junior Member

Default MNP from Vodafone to Idea

My name is Tamal Bhattacharjee and my mobile no is +919051739067 in Kolkata circle. I have applied to switch to Idea on 23.12.2012 , but in 10 days Vodafone can not do the task before my portal expired again I generated portal and submitted the document in Idea on 4.1.2012. Again 10days gone no work done .I have been completely harassed by Vodafone. How long do they need?

Hi Tamal,

Thanks for writing in to us and for the time on our call, trust we were able to address your concern. Please email us at vodafonecare.kol@vodafone.com for any further assistance, we'd be glad to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Kolkata

vinaymurali is offline Junior Member

Default Vodafone rejected request to port out !

Vodafone not doing MNP:

I gave a request to Port My Vodafone (Karnataka) to Reliance. They are not porting my number. What i can do? Please help me by providing valuable suggestions.

Thank you.

amit sorot is offline Junior Member

MNP FROM IDEA TO AIRTEL

I am amit sorot my unique porting code is ID869538 and i have got a sim of airtel after MNP which sim number is 8991101102235440942 and type is H-2 card since around 12 days have been passed but even till now i dont get any message from airtel to activate the sim. i have tried to check the sim but its networking towers in phone.i have submitted my id to airtel. please activate my sim card. hoping for positive and fast response.

R_COMcare1 is offline Senior Member

Hi Vinay,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please share your contact number with us so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

harithag is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2012

I submitted for MNP from Reliance CDMA to Airtel 15 days back.
    It is not yet activated.
    The sim is blocked by reliance but not yet activated by aitel
    what i have to do?

i had switched to idea cellular from airtel on 16/04/12 where i was informed that the process will take at the most 10 days. how do i check my MNP status?

Prashant Hiremath Guest

Angry Porting from AIRCEL TO Vodafone

Hi this is Prashant from Karnataka, My mob no is 8892161457, I have requested for porting 15 days back still i have not been ported from AIRCEL to Vodafone.I wonder all these companies are sleeping or what?. I request you guys plz make the procedure bit fast.

Default mnp

is there any site for check mnp status of number, PLS REPLY ME IF THERE IS ANY SITE TO CHECK ANY NUMBER STATUS MOBILE NUMBER PORTABILITY THANK AND REGARDS USER

Hello Prashant,

We kindly request you to visit the Store where the documents were submitted for better assistance.

Vodafone Customer Care

Post Vodafone port in request not completed

Hello my name is wasim ghori I requested for mnp from idea to Vodafone my cell number is Vodafone as ported from Vodafone on Jan 24 given request. To port in on 23 April till date no reply visted to Vodafone store and they said that they have re issued the application and it will done but not sure please let me know my number is 9823726781/ 9764954193 for both number given request. My circle is M & G.

Default Porting from airtel to bsnl

i had applied for porting from AIRTEL to BSNL on 23/04/2012. (no- +919866035750) i was told that it will take 7 working days for the porting to be completed. but till date it has not been done. when I contacted BSNL about this, they replied saying that BSNL will be activated after AIRTEL de-activates the account. when I contacted AIRTEL, they tell when BSNL account is activated AIRTEL will be de-activated. both are giving contradictory answers. please help.

Default Mnp tata to airtel

My name is Rajiv pundir and my mobile no is +919216100680 in Punjab circle. I have applied to switch tata indicom to airtel on 06.04.2012 , but in 10 days airtel can not do the task before my portal expired again I generated portal and submitted the document in airtel on 29.04.2012. Again 9days gone no work done .I have been completely harassed by airtel. How long do they need? Sim purchased from Raj communication (9876336159)
    UPN -TP371267 (exp-12.05.2012)

3. PF Status
    By Unregistered in forum Provident Fund
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 07:06 PM
  4. status
    By mujeeb sheikh in forum Disco
    Last Post: 10-20-2010, 06:44 PM