Thread: Fruad company indian health organisation

varshachoksi is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Default Fruad company indian health organisation

I MS I Ms. Varsha Segar have taken plan from INDIAN HEALTH ORGANISATION . THEIR executive was doing follow-up from more than 15 days to sell the plan to me. He gave me all the details regarding plan I got convinced and I took your plan my booking id no is 333333613.

This is to bring your kind notice to fraud done by indian health organisation and its employee, after the payment I got a welcome call from their company in which product is totally different then what I have been informed by executive Pradeep, I was not informed that only two consultation are free in a year.

Is this the way they are making money by cheating customer ? this ridiculous, first of all I didnít had trust on their plan. Which says that we cover everything all expenses including consultation and medical bills ( As per your executive ), I must have asked more than 10 times that are you sure ? but their executive didnít told me that it only covers two consultation itís been more than 20 days i havn't receive any correspondence or any call from bloody fraud company

Why I havenít been informed total details about the plan ? and what happen to my money i hav epaid money for which i have not received any product & services.

someone please help me in filling legal case against them please let me know the procedure,company is located at delhi, and the name of the copany is INDIAN HEALTH ORGANISATION PVT LTD. PLS SOME ONE GUIDE ME TO FILE COMPLAINT OR PLEASE PROVIDE CONTACT NUMBER OF FRAUD MANAGEMENT OF THE COPANY

VARSHA
    9820240931

radhakrushn is offline Junior Member

Dear all,
    I want to say that this Indian Health Organization is a real fraud company which hearts people imotions & values.
    I have been asked for my bank details for registration process only & then i also questioned 4-5 times about why they need my bank details.
    They told me that for registration process it is mendatory to give bank details. But when i gave the same they immediately deducted 9900 Rs. from my account.
    When i represent my case to their senior level, they told me to give 100% refund. but now they are refusing the same.
    So I am helpless now...
    Will any one help me to issue formal police case against them?? or is there any alternative solution to get back my 9900 Rs.
    If u want to help me please contact me on :09427929326
    Bhavin

Pawan Kumar Kotiyal Guest

Angry medical card vs credit card

I am rather surprised to konw that they had asked me to issue the cash back card for medical purpose of my family with parents, but they just issued normal credit card with additional discount offer ? its really made me little diappointed & seems fraud had happened >
    it this a fraud or cheating ?
    tci.pawan@gmail.com / +91-9953133446

Default fraud company IHO

I MS I Ms. MEENA RAY have taken plan from INDIAN HEALTH ORGANISATION . THEIR executive was doing follow-up from more than 15 days to sell the plan to me. He gave me all the details regarding plan I got convinced and I took your plan my booking id no is 333333613.

MEENA
    meenavarma2000@yahoo.com

Default Cheating by IHO

I have been cheated by IHO .The product assured over phone was different from the actual details available on website which I realised after reading the reviews over website .I requested for cancellation immediately on the same day but they kept on delaying the same saying that I was free to cancell the prioduct within 14 days and there was no issues .
    Since then I have been requesting for refund but it is nearly 20 days and I am yet to see any resolution from their end.

They are cheating everybody using testimonials of Prime Minister and higher officials .How can they post the same on webiste .Isnt govt looking at it .Please advice.

Himadri S Roy
    Ph:9216943432

akassh Guest

Default saale chor

indianhealthorganisation froud company manager param saala bhain ka land

Default Fraud by Indian Health Orgination

Dear All,

I am Lavkush Kumar have been cheated by IHO .The product assured over phone was different from the actual details available on website which I realised after reading the reviews over website. But the sales guys and the concern person from Payment department from IHO both have given me the assurance to make the payment. And there is not problem in the policy. But after some time on the same day I realised that, i have been cheated by some fraud people & immediately within 1 HRS time I requested for cancellation on the same day but they kept on delaying the same saying that I was free to cancel the product within 14 days and there was no issues .

On other hand i already request to my Bank to take the despute on that amount which by mistake i paid to IHO. Bank is already taken the despute, but bank is also investigate this case. But IHO team is not given me any resolution......till NOW????????

I Request to other customer if they are getting the call from IHO, please be aware all the false commitment from IHO. This is the fraud company?????

I am still fighting with IHO Team, And they hardly revert on the email, I request you if someone have their DIRECTOR's Email ID or Contact details please share the same with me. I want escalate the matter with Them also...

Lavkush Kumar