Thread: My Tata Indicom Walky Prepaid instrument not working

Alok Agarwal is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Question My Tata Indicom Walky Prepaid instrument not working

I have a Tata indicom Walky prepaid No. 011 65129960. My problem is this my phone instrument does not have battery backup after replace battery five times now I want to change my phone instrument.

Tata indicom deposit Rs.1000/ as security money for my phone means instrument is the property of Tata indicom and Tata indicom should replace my instrument without any cost.

After my visit to Tata Indicom showroom in New freinds Colony Market,
    gentleman sited on the reception said to me for the change of instrument you have to pay Rs.3000/ how ever for new connection you pay Rs.1000/.

It shows that Tata indicom unnecessarily enjoy my Rs.1000/ free of interest and for new prepaid connection no security money is required.

I requested to you pl arrange to replace my phone instrument earliest possible without any charge or send back my security money than I will pay the money for instrument change.

Oct 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Alok Agarwal View Post

Dear Mr. Alok,

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform that, your complaint has been put before the concerned department. We have accorded it top priority and are expressly working towards resolving it at the earliest. We will revert to you shortly, request you to kindly bear with us in the interim.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in or you can call us on 040-66570232 (10 am to 6 pm from Monday to Saturday).

Customer Care,
    Tata Indicom.

Oct 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Alok Agarwal View Post

Dear Mr. Alok,

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that, our concern team tried to contact you on the given alternate number but unable to establish the contact. Hence, we request you to kindly provide us your other alternate number, which will assist us in doing the needful.

Hence, as per your complaint number PTC0751841122, has been closes on 16-AUG-2011 18:11:25 and updated the resolution.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in or you can call us on 040-66570232.

Customer Care,
    Tata Indicom.

1. Tata indicom Walky instrument not working.
    By ramakant65 in forum Product And Services