Thread: Docomo - Prepaid to postpaid

kamalakannan is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Default Docomo - Prepaid to postpaid

Thank you in advance for your support.

I have prepaid docomo connections and Docomo repeatedly called me to take up the post paid connection. So i finally decided to convert my prepaid to postpaid. I made a payment of Rs300 and submitted my documents on 30 July 2011 and i was promised to get it converted within 1-2 days. It has been two weeks since I am waiting to get this done. Attached is the receipt of the payment and I have repeatedly followed up with the contacts but they respond stating they will get back to me but I have not got it resolved. Any help regarding this is highly appreciated or Is there a way to get the money refunded ?

My details.

Phone number - 80195 32610
    Area - Mehdipatinam hyderabad
    Amount paid - Rs 300

regards,
    kamalakannan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Docomo - Prepaid to postpaid-08019532610.jpg

NAVEEN DUBEY Guest

Default pre paid to postpaid

i recived call from customer regarding pre to post paid service and i agreed and same day tata docomo executive had collected documents n 300 rupees on 13th april 2012 and told me ur plan will be activated within 1 or two days. but after 5 day it was not happened, i call to customer care today 18 th april 2012 they told me we have not recived any application till date . i m thinking tata docomo executive cheated me. my tata docomo no is 9029983543 for above plan. what can i do for above problem pl suggest me.

naveen dubey
    contact no - 9029983543,9930643053

Hi Naveen,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Tata DOCOMO.

mohd omr farooq Guest

Default withdrawel 10000 from atm cb but didnt get

12july 2012

my self mohd omar farooq and i was working in ghmc as a contractor

i am the account holder of state bank of hyderabad masabtank i had withdrawal some of amount 10,000 from atm canara bank masab tank branch on 23 may 11 i got the sleep of transaction decline but i dint get the amount then i check my account it was dedected my 10000 ru then i go to my bank i had given cumplain in my bank on the same day on 23 may 2011 my manager had feed a cumplaint after one year the had given my amount 10000 please suggest me to lame my compansation from 23may to till now

please suggest me

karpagavalli Guest

Exclamation postpaid to prepaid

hi,
    i submitted all my documents to tata docomo in koramangala about three weeks back to convert from post paid to prepaid .......but still i did not changed to prepaid.....customer care is very worst in tata docomo..they are not responding properly...

NUMBER IS 8147022250

karthickiran Guest

Default postpaid connection not activation still nw

I give a payment of Rs400 and submitted my documents on 6 month before and i was promised to get it connection within 1-2 days. It has been
    6 month since I am waiting to get this done. Any help regarding this is highly appreciated or Is there a way to get the money refunded ?

My details.

Phone number - 9036073660
    Area -bommachandra
    Amount paid - Rs 400

regards,
    karthikiran

Default TATADOCOMO PRE PAID TO POSTPAID - cheated

I was getting repeated calls from TATA DOCOMO for changing my prepaid to post paid. I agreed.
    The executive came to my home the same day and collected address proof, one photo and Rs. 300.

Malar

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Tata DOCOMO.

Dear Mr. Malar,

As per our discussion over the call, we would like to inform you that your request for migration has been registered vide docket number GPPM070388785 and the same has been closed as documents not received. Hence, we request you to visit our nearest Tata Docomo outlet with proof of documents, along with the payment receipt in order to get needful done.

For further assistance, write to us at listen@tatadocomo.com.

Tata Docomo.

aviralishoney Guest

Default mr

I applied online on Saturday 10th of august to convert from prepaid to postpaid. I received a call within 24hrs from when I applied. d advisor took my address and two contact numbers and promised dat a representative will come at my address to collect the essential documents on Wednesday 14th of August. but no one came. so I called 121 and enquired. the advisor told me to call on 1800 266 121.
    i called n dey told me to call on 121. i called on 121 and the advisor told me to call on 1800 266 121. i got furious den she transferred d call to her supervisor. she put me on hold for 90 sec and after dat d call got disconnected. after dat i ve been trying to call customer care 121 and call is getting disconnected automatically. please look into this matter. if not, i ve no problem in switching to a better network provider.

Harish.p Guest

Default Fake

Hi my name is Harish i had worked for fusion infotech rt nagar as a tele caller for 3months they told the salary will be 6500 Rs in the first month they paid me 3500 and i asked that this is cheating and after that they paid me 2000 totally 5,500 the second and third month they dint paid me i went to ask but they are telling that they cant give the salary please help me my num 9738352768

1. Consumer complaint against DOCOMO postpaid
    By Agastya Laxmikanth Rao in forum Mobile Services
    Last Post: 07-11-2014, 03:29 PM
  2. Tata docomo postpaid no. 9043092040 Service - Reg.
    By MJSRAO in forum Mobile Services