Thread: IRCTC ticket cancellation

rkt65 is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Default IRCTC ticket cancellation

The website for IRCTC Railway Reservation is not working from last few days. I have booked a ticket from this website for 10th August, but due to some reason I have to cancel my ticket so I go to the site but that is not working so I contected the helpdesk after ringing so many times they pickup the telephone on 9th Aug they told me that due to some reasons the website is not working so you send the email for cancelation of ticket, I have done this on 9th Aug. Now I received a message from IRCTC that you have to file TDR, Why should I file TDR, when I have done the cancellation procedure well in advance.

Kindly guide me.

R K Tripathi

New Delhi

donpandi Guest

Arrow irctc railway ticket cancellation

My PNR No.8162955300 to be cancelled please. Journey From Bikaner Jn To Jalandhar City. Journey dated 24-11-2011. No of adults 02.

Default Ticket Cancell

My Pnr No 2562377350 Date of Journey 21.05.2012 But My login ID logged so please cancell my Ticket .Refund my per amount

Anirudha sahu Guest

Default Have to Cancelled Ticket

My Train PNR No.0523593975 to be cancelled please. Journey From Cuttack to Kolkata train no. 12896/Puri HWH Express. Journey dated 27-07-2012. No of adults 02.
    & my email is anirudha_sahu01@yahoo.co.in

mishra9711 Guest

Default E ticket cancelled

mishra9711]My Pnr No 6603958878 Date of Journey 18.07.2012 But My login ID logged so please cancell my eTicket .Refund my per amount[/QUOTE]

Default IRCTC Ticket Cancellation

Please cancel my ticket for pnr 8428581751 as the website is not working

Exclamation e ticket cancellation problem as irctc site not working

sir,i am not able to cancel my e-ticket as the irctc site is not working from few days .my ticket is from tatanagar to tundla junction on 20-10-2012.kindly arrange for the cancellation of my ticket or get my money..my phone number is 8877042710

Default cancellation

my PNR no-8107016739 is this my ticket is to cancel baording form Habibganj to Gwalior.

mohita_aga Guest

sir,i am not able to cancel my e-ticket as the irctc site is not working from few days .my ticket is from gwalior to indore junction on 20-10-2012.kindly arrange for the cancellation of my ticket or get my money..my phone number is 8349315870

kesahun Guest

Default irctc

i want to cancel my e ticket.plz cancel my e ticket.thanks

anshwalia Guest

Default cacelation of my e ticket

Dear

i want to cancle my ticket my PNR nos are.. 2141452166 & 2241452399.

you are requested to cancle my ticket.

Avnish
    avnish_walia@rediffmail.com

SUDHA222 Guest

Default Tickets cancelation nizamabad to chenganoor tickets cancel pnr no 4658701267 4700112975 4146841972

[QUOTE=rkt65;145981]Sir,

Kindly guide me.
    NIZAMABAD TO CHENGANOOR

itchche Guest

Default ticket cancellation

i want to cancel my e ticket from bolpur santiniketan to howrah date 24/1/2013. pnr no 6516683808
    please help me, thankyou

Exclamation forgot password

sir i have forgotten my irctc id n passwrd and i want to cancel a ticket which was made earlier. how can i do this. my id is loveprerna143@gmail.com plz tell me the way

amira1982 Guest

Default Ticket cancellation

Hi Customer care,

I've been trying to cancel my ticket holding PNR no. 8211656920 since 2 days, since ur website is down can't do the same. Kindly request U to do the needful.

Customer