The Head
Reliance India Ltd.

Frequent disconnection of HSD- 07489959591 by your office on account of non-payment of bill.

I regret to say that I had purchased a post paid HSD Reliance Net connect from Mr. Sumeet Sahu, Bhopal on 25th June ’11. Since then I have received only 2 bills:-
1. Rs. 124.53/- to be paid before 21st June ’11.
2. Rs. 551/- to be paid before 21st July ’11.

I honored the bill and paid the amount as follows:
1. Rs. 125/- on 10th June vide cheque no. 859516, and
2. Rs.551/- on 12th July ’11 vide cheque no. 859517.

But to my utter surprise every time my connection is disconnected for 8-10 days and the excuses are:
1. You lodge the complaint on working hours.
2. No one is in office.
3. You have not paid the bill.
4. Our server is down.
5. We will fix the problem but the problem persisted & no body bothers.

Sir, it is apparent that you are dodging us. How can you disconnect my services that too for weeks together when the bills have been paid one or two weeks before the due date? Is it your financial management or accounting? Should I stand every day and night with a request “Please reconnects my network, it’s very urgent” or should I refer Reliance is only careful about payments and not about services.

This is sheer negligence on the part of Reliance Net connect. Kindly keep the services disconnected as I am not interested to have such services any more. Kindly Set back your HSD data card and refund the amount or I would be free to file a complaint in suitable forum for dodging against you.