Thread: Idea Cellular value added Services. complaint

krishan.vinay is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Angry Idea Cellular value added Services. complaint

Sir Ji,
    My self Vinay, 9015077166. My compaint is for Value added services. Idea has applied some video service from last 4-5 month for which my prepaid balance get deducted every 15 days(rs 50.). Every time i request for disabling VAS they apply new service without informing me. I am tired of this.I shifted from Reliance GSM to Idea due to VAS problem in reliance . But idea is also have same problem of automatic deduction in balance. I want suitable compensation (Rs 50,000) for this harrasment (Any Idea Sir Ji).

Vinay

ideacellular is offline Senior Member
    Nov 2010

Quote Originally Posted by krishan.vinay View Post
    Sir Ji,

Vinay

We would like to confirm you that your complaint for wrong deduction has been initiated with us and you shall hear on the same within 24 working hours.

Ideacellular

Default vas in ideacellular

I am arumugham my Idea - ph no 9092721565.I am lossing some amount regularly from my acct.They intimate me that the amount is for V A S .I don't want such deductions.

We wish to inform you that your complaint for wrong deduction related issue has been initiated with us; under reference number 1-24250062601 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest.

Ideacellular

harman Guest

Talking did you know service

please deactivate my dyk service.did you know service.i had activated it by*123*6# .which used for knowing bsnl gprs remaindata.which number u are telling155223 does not work in punjab.other wise i will change my company.

Quote Originally Posted by harman View Post

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no., alternate contact number and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC263619 in the subject.

Default Idea Celular-Unauthorized Deduction of Prepaid balance

My phone no is 97052 40319. Idea has been deducting Rs 30 for each service which was not requested by me. They have deducted a total of approximately Rs 200/- till now as they automatically subscribe me for the City pack service, Ram Baan service, Film Gupshup service, etc etc..After complaining to them they informed that they will refund the balance within 4 days but after 4 days they called us to inform that it was too late and they wont be able to refund the money....two days ago I recharged the mobile for Rs 20 and Rs 15 for half city pack or something like that. I called the customer service and they said that they will get back to me in 4 days. The idea customer care is not toll free and this also incurs charges. First they take all your money and then when you want to complain they take even more...Stay away from Idea Cellular!!!!!

Default Idea Celular-Unauthorized Deduction of Prepaid balance

My phone no is 97052 40319. Idea has been deducting Rs 30 for each service which was not requested by me. They have deducted a total of approximately Rs 200/- till now as they automatically subscribe me for the City pack service, Ram Baan service, Film Gupshup service, etc etc..After complaining to them they informed that they will refund the balance within 4 days but after 4 days they called us to inform that it was too late and they wont be able to refund the money....two days ago I recharged the mobile for Rs 20 and Rs 15 was deducted for half city pack or something like that. I called the customer service and they said that they will get back to me in 4 days. The idea customer care is not toll free and this also incurs charges. First they take all your money and then when you want to complain they take even more...Stay away from Idea Cellular!!!!!

mhd yasar Guest

my self muhammed yasar no.9656202120 my complint is value added services without any information
    ur diducting all account balace since 3 month this is no. cheeting.

We wish to inform you that refund of Rs.45/- has already been updated for your Idea account. On 18/02/2013 For further assistance, kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

My phone no is 90283 72710. Idea had been
    deducted Rs.49 for MEGA PACK service which was not rquested by me, Idea! automatically subscribed me.

idea! really changed my life. I feel scared to recharge my account due to BALANCE DEDUCTIONS.

Idea can make money by providing better services instead of misguiding the customers.
    I think Idea earn its 90% of profit by VAS services (which are not practically usable, and it is only the way of balance deduction)

1. Complaint against Idea Cellular Services Ltd.[ Mu@@@@@Mumbai ]