Thread: Complaint against the Panvel HPO and Panvel PO Branch Kamothe(Navi Mumbai)

manishmahakalkar is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Default Complaint against the Panvel HPO and Panvel PO Branch Kamothe(Navi Mumbai)

To Whomsoever it may concern,

I am student of Indian Institute of Management, Indore. I have sent the Speed Post to my Friend who live in Navi Mumbai on following address,
    Mandar Zamre , 305, Rameshwar Sadan, Sector 18, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai, 410209.

I have dispatched the consignment (EI028332365IN) on 27th July'2011 and that has reached to Kamothe post office on 1st august'2011.
    The problem is that, the Kamothe post office didnt deliver it to my friend. I got the personal mobile number of the Kamothe post head from Panvel HPO whose jurisdiction has this Kamothe Post office. I called on that number and they told me that you have to collect this Speed post consignment by your own. They used a language as follows, " if you have a need or most importance of that consignment, you have to collect it by yourself, we dont have the manpower to go in sector 18".
    My friend is working in Private company and he is not able to collect it after office and my question is why should he collect personally as India Post has given this service and I have paid the money to get that consignment to my friend's house.
    Panvel HPO Postmaster is also helpless, he said he cant do anything.

Today. 3rd august 2011 my friend didnt recieve the consignment. That post conatains the important document required to collect my VISA for France. If that post will not reach him till 4th august I may not able to collect the VISA .

I want to register a complaint against the Kamothe Post Head. Ms. V.S. Favade (Name given by Panvel HPO Postmaster) and the Panvel HPO.

if this document will not reach to my friend on above address till 4th August afternoon, I want to sue above mention authorities for Rs. 100,000/-.

I hope I will get Justice in this court.

Default Adhaar Card Not Delivered

From: help@uidai.gov.in <help@uidai.gov.in>
    Subject: RE: Fw: Re: Fw: Adhaar Card Not Delivered
    To: bharat_176@yahoo.co.in
    Date: Thursday, 15 November, 2012, 4:23 PM

Dear Mr Yadav,
    We request you to check with the local India Post Office with the reference number provided"
    1218169728704820110929102726 UC007954976IN
    1218169728704720110929100340 UC098766099IN
    Thank you for writing to the Aadhaar helpdesk.
    Jai Hind,
    Aadhaar Contact Center
    UNIQUE IDENTIFICATION AUTHORITY OF INDIA
    E-Mail: help@uidai.gov.in
    Contact Number - 1-800-180-1947 or 1947
    (Mon - Sat, 7 am to 11 pm)
    If any Enrolment agency asks for money or a bribe, please lodge a complaint with us.</ SPAN>
    . . .
    --ORIGINAL MAIL-- Dear Team,
    Scan copy of receipt containing all requisite information attached for your kind information.
    Kindly, look into and resolved the issue.

BL Yadav

--- On Wed, 7/11/12, bharat_176@yahoo.co.in <bharat_176@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: bharat_176@yahoo.co.in <bharat_176@yahoo.co.in>
    Subject: Re: Fw: Adhaar Card Not Delivered
    To: "Adhar Card" <help@uidai.gov.in>
    Date: Wednesday, 7 November, 2012, 8:55 PM

Why r u not referring from attached previous mail
    Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from !DEA

Default Not Received Aadhar card.

Dear sir, i have made my aadhar card on 07/04/2011 at 10:09:12. Still i not received my Aadhar Card.. I Request you please positively look my matter and solve it.. its request to you.

1. Auto driver in panvel does not charge rent according to meter