Thread: mattress issue with peps india

kirtesh is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2011

Default mattress issue with peps india

Hi All,

This issue with mattress of peps india in which we purchased on 12th january 2011 from haryana handloooms (j.p nagar 3rd phase),

Mattress which we bought have warranty period of 5 years but their is no response from peps company , We contact so many times to peps india but we not recieved any response from their side.

That mattress we have bought , we found lot of bed bugs and mattress get band from bottom side .

Beds bugs are the insect which can cause human being skin reaction , but peps company do not taking any action

Only giving excuse from past three months

Kirtesh

gurnit Guest

Default regarding fake commitment

peps india has made my all income waste....i ve spend 25 thousand just to buy my mattress n they send faulted mattress.....plz take some action against them and against evok store located in crowm interior mall..fairdabad...i had purchased 1-2 lac price products but all are defected....im really frustrated from these guys....it look a lot of time to save money but they wasted my precious moneyyy....plz do help me
    regards gurnit

senthudts Guest

Angry Mattress issue with peps india

I spend the money in peps erotop model, but peps supplied the mattress is all most damaged condition. I complained the company and asked them to replace the new mattress. But the company give the same mattress after change the cover only the mattress loss the original look the mattress have more bends and stains also i have been waiting for more than 20days to solve the problem and still not used the mattress please give me a solution to solve this matter.

PEPS Customer Guest

Default Poor services of PEPS India - Not recommended their sales man and K Madhavan fools people

I had bought 3 PEPS mattresses and had to replace them for faulty size given to me 10 inches instead of 8 inches. I got my replacement done however local sales person in Maharashtra Rahul and Rakesh did not refund Rs. 10,000 that was charged extra. Earlier they said they will refund, later they said that I received same mattresses with reduced hight, I don't believe in them as they say all mattresses are make to order hence I will never get refund.

I tried several times to speak to their Bangalore office now moment I talk about complaint their staff is trained to disconnect the phone.

So not just employee but owner also is consciously fooling people by not responding to query.

Aggrieved customer....

Default Peps Restonic

I had Purchased a Peps Mattress belonging to thier Restonic Category called Peps Restonic. This Mattress is having a Hard net on the One third Part of the Mattress The company claims that is reduces the back stress while sleeping . But in my case My back has started paining Due to that Net in the Middle of the Mattress I can't Sleep. This Company is just a Fraud Company. I have tried several times to contact the Company But on the website i can't Find any contact number I have filled the Form 7-8 times But I can see no Response from the Company. I Suggest all my friends here to NOT to Buy any Product from PEPS as this Company has poorest After sales Service. I am suffering from the last 5 months and still can't get any help from he company.

KNSKUTTY Guest

Post PEPS Spring koil mattress - Worst and Cheating Company

A bed named PEPS Spring Koil with guarantee period of 5 years purchased from M/s.Bed Plus, Trichur, Kerala found to be unworthy. Sleeping in the Bed had lost my sleep, because Body Pain increases day by day. Same has taken up with the dealer as well as with the Company. No response till now. I recommend my friends not go for such mattresses in future.

Default Peps Spine Guard - Worst Mattress

I bought the Peps Spine Guard with a layer of memory foam, the I bought we could never had a proper sleep. Even after multiple complaints there is no proper response. Its been more than 1 year now. I paid 23K & suffering. Presently it becoming more problem so planning to buy normal cotton mattress coz earlier we used the same it served for 10 years now.

Worst experience from PEPS customer service at Hyderabad.

Post poor quality mattress

i am dealer of peps mattress the company says best quality mattress is our product but in two month mattress is sage & company is not responding

1. Faulty Kurl-On mattress