Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Complaint against Cell Tower

RCOMcare is offline Senior Member
    Jun 2010

removal tower

I would like to lodge a complaint about a cell phone tower of Reliance Communications that is installed opposite of my house.. According to the new rules by the Department of Telecom these towers should be at a minimum distance of 75 meters from any residential building. The radiation from these towers cause many serious health problems including brain tumors and brain cancer.and i live in kapashera new delhi 1100037 street no. -3 rao chaturbhuj marg
    Please get this tower removed from my neighborhood as soon as possible.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

Govind pawangupta Guest

Default Sir! Humare village me airtel ka network nhi rhta h

Sir! Village-barwamahadewa post-parsauni dist-kushinagar pin-274304 code-1881 curren city-ramkola 274304 home town-padrauna 274305 me network jarur lagwa de plz....hum airtel ke costomer log yaha behad pareshan hai plz....agr apko koi humare dwara help chahiye to hum taiyar hai mobile:08400670416

pundalik prabhu Guest

Unhappy bharti 3g solution tower company chit me 4,77,200

iam pundalik prabhu ,26 year old, one company is name is bharti 3g solution company tell me they selected my place for tower installation project ,after this news i call him and ask they told me they pay advance 95 laks after all prossess.i pay him 6,700 for restration,70,500/ rupees for tower installation,2,00000/rupees for tds ,and 2,00000/rupees to is company commision after all job finish but two weak pass they no clear my payment,oine weak back i send him registri with letter but not response.they not pic phone ,sir what i can do

Default Application for the Removal of Mobile Tower on my neighbor building

I Madan Mohan R/o. H-88, Karol Bagh, New Delhi-110005 facing lot of problems causing my family due to the radiations by this mobile tower.

You are requested to kindly guide where to file a complaint for this.

My wife and my small kid are facing lot of problems since we have shifted to top floor.

awaiting for an early reply from your side.

mr_madan_mohan@yahoo.com

Madan Mohan
    +9811628874

Default Complain agaisnt Mobile Tower on my neighbor building

You are requested to kindly guide where to file a complaint for this.

awaiting for an early reply from your side.

mr_madan_mohan@yahoo.com

Madan Mohan
    +9811628874

Default Complaint against Mobile Tower on my neighbor house

Adjacent to my neighbor house No. A-434, Double Story Kalkaji New Delhi-110019, there is a mobile tower installed at the roof. My family and other neighbor are facing radiation & noise problem. Due to noise of the machinery and radiation we are suffering from headache & other problems.

So please look into this matter and remove the mobile tower as early as possible.

Pravesh Gupta

A-376, 2nd Floor
    Kalkaji New Delhi-110019.
    (M) 9971338567

Unhappy Complaint against Mobile Tower on my neighbor house

Adjacent to my neighbor house No. B-6, Sector - 22, Noida, Gautam budh nagar-201301, there is a mobile tower installed at the roof. My family and other neighbor are facing radiation problem. Due to radiation we are suffering from headache & other problems.

Mukesh Rawat
    B-44, Sector - 22,
    Noida, UP -201301
    (M) 9818208850

Angry Bharti3gsolution FROUD company

am SANDIP ,26 year old, one company is name is bharti 3g solution company tell me they selected my place for tower installation project ,after this news i call him and ask they told me they pay advance 95 laks after all prossess.i pay him 5,200 for restration,47,500/ rupees for tower installation,2,00000/rupees for tds , after all job finish but two weak pass they no clear my payment,oine weak back i send him registri with letter but not response.they not pic phone ,sir what i can do
    my mob no SANDIP-07385936240.
    and Current mob no EXU B3gs Company-9871829768 / 9871829227 / 9871835516 / 9871835076 / 9871835695 / 9871829258 (call now)
    9871835148 / 9871835132 / 9871835867 / 8826773953 / main 9958031636 (swich off )
    Inko koun Rokega our kitna PAISA khayenge ???

Hareesh Kumar Guest

Default Complaint

I would like to give a complaint regarding a mobile tower in our area which is under construction just opposite of my residential area.

The tower is under construction in Swaminarayana Mandir complex KT Village Road, Samta Nagar, Vasai (W) 401202, despite of objection raised by the local people

Around 500 families staying nearby the upcoming tower. There are lots of small children in the apartment. It may be lots of radiation and it may cause cancer and other deadly decease. Recently it has come in the newspapers that cell towers are not to be installed near schools, play grounds or in residential areas and nobody bothered and government authorities are giving sanction based on the weight of money.

And having the tower so near in residential area is a very serious health hazard for all the residents and I am seriously worried for the health of my family, the other families in my apartment and the school kids.

I request you to kindly shift the tower from the present location and move it far away from the residential area.

Somebody from the government authorities may visit the place and do the needful at the earliest.

HareeshKumar

Angry Bharti3gsolution FROUD company

im Sandip from kolhapur ye company paisa le dubati hai ,, Inke Bank a/cs (1) bharti3gsolution (axis bank (2) Rajendar kumar( axis mirabaag new delhi) , (3) Bobby sharma ( sbi UP) ,
    inke bahakawe me maat aana . turant FRI in POLICE STAcTION

sandip

Angry Removal of mobile tower adjacent to my house **** Facing Health problems

Removal of mobile tower adjacent to my house

I would like to lodge a complaint about a cell phone tower of Airtel Communications that is installed opposite of my house.. According to the new rules by the Department of Telecom these towers should be at a minimum distance of 75 meters from any residential building. The radiation from these towers cause many serious health problems including brain tumors and brain cancer.

Address is : 138 / E Munirka Village , Near Kappor wali galli , New Delhi 110067

Please get this tower removed from my neighborhood as soon as possible. we are facing a severe health problems.

Harish Tokas

Default complain against noise emitted and radiation by mobile tower.

Sir/ Madam,
    I am a resident of Sanskruti co-op hsg soc, Chikuwadi, Borivali -Link road, Mumbai 40092. The society next to ours 'Deepshal' has a mobile tower installed. It's be almost five years and I have seen the evidence of bird carcasses lying outside our gates. The population of birds in our area has drastically reduced. The reason to write or register a complain today is that the tower has been emitting noises which is disturbing the neighbourhood, especially us. I am not aware of the mobile company which has installed the tower.

Can you take action and do something about it before it is really too late.

Rupali Diwate.

[QUOTE=sandeepnzb;141401]Sir,

I would like to give a complaint regarding an Airtel tower in an area which in right in the middle of a residential colony and beside to my apartment Veera's Arcade. and the antenna's are facing towards my flat.

The tower is located in Rajadhani Co-operative Housing Society,Near Kalyan theatre,Old Bowenpally, Hyderabad - 500011.

On the south side there is a 5 storey apartment Thirumala Residency, which also will be in the main beam and 30 metres away.
    There are also many play schools for very small children in this residential locality.

Around 30 families staying in it. There are lots of small children in the apartment. The fourth and fifth floors are in the main beam.
    Recently it has come in the newspapers that cell towers are not to be installed near schools, play grounds or in residential areas.

And having the tower so near is a very serious health hazard for all the residents and am seriously worried for the health of my family, the other families in my apartment and the school kids.

Am attaching the layout from google maps.

I am sure that Airtel will resolve this issue immediately with a high priority.

Default Towers in residential Areas

I am a resident of @@@@hinagar, Bansilalpet, Secunderabad behind Neckace PRide Appartments. There are two towers in our area just adjacent to my house. I am not sure if they are cell phone towers or any other. But I doubt that the towers are effecting the health of the residents. I request the government officials to come and check if the towers are harmful to the health of the residents and if yes , then action be taken. Kindly do the needful.
    Immediate action is highly expected.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast