Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: To block the Idea Sim Card, due to lost by theft but no action is taken by Idea Care

I lost my Idea Prepaid sim card, i want to block that sim card. I contacted customercare but they have not taken any action they told me launch police complaint but i am not able to launch police complaint as they asking me for my current resident proof and i don't have the same please help as its more than a week. I want this no. permanently blocked. Respective details given below:--
    Mob No. is 8437447832 registered with the name Ishant
    address:-- vill- tika bani, p/o- yol, teh- Dharamsala, distt-Kangra, H.P

We regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request due to verification criteria. Thus we request you to kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline for further course of action.

Ideacellular

Default lost Idea celluler sim card

My name is Sukhen Das. And my Mobile No.is 9088588595 (Idea Prepaid Sim Card). I have lost my phone with this sim . Kindly block my Sim card immediately. I tried calling Idea customer care to block the same but there is no response. I am worried my sim card may get into wrong hands, and be used for some illegal purpose..Please consider it seriously and do the needful by blocking my Sim

Ramila ben b. dodiya Guest

Default lost of my sim

Dear sir.

I have lost of my mobile.below mantion my sim no
    Sim no.8347217591
    Kindly block my sim urgently

Ramila

Default sim

mera sim gum hogya mane f i r ke copy idea care ponta sahib himacal pardes me jema kar di mera sim no 9882411119 hai h.p ki sim hai jo abhi tak band hai

Quote Originally Posted by Ramila ben b. dodiya View Post
    Dear sir.

I have lost of my mobile.below mantion my sim no
    Sim no.8347217591
    Kindly block my sim urgently

Ramila

Ideacellular

We wish to inform you that the services for your Idea number has already been activated. For further assistance, kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

yaminiratakonda Guest

Default block my sim card

i lost my phone so i wanna block my sim card.
    so kindly block my sim

Quote Originally Posted by yaminiratakonda View Post
    i lost my phone so i wanna block my sim card.
    so kindly block my sim

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no., alternate contact number and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC315981 in the subject.

Idea Cellular

Default lost sim card

Respected sir/Madam

Since 1 year i have used a idea cell phone number is 9639882218 which on ID is NAZMA BEGAM w/o Mohammd Afsar Kumpur Bazar LALKURTI Ranikhet, but in last days i have lost my cell phone with this number, i have already put a FIR in KOTWALI HALDWANI DIST NAINITAL pin code-263139. but till date my cell phone old number is not stoping,, in present time number is working in properly way. other unknown person which have got my CELL no 9639882218 has MISSUSED this, Sir/Madam i am humble request you that kindly hepl me in this matter & stop my NUMBER 9639882218.

Ideacellular

Default i have lost my sim card.

Dear,
    Sir/madam

i have lost my sim card.
    please block my idea sim card..
    and the number is..9891189452..

Dear,
    Sir/madam

i have lost my sim card.
    please block my idea sim card..
    and the number is..9891189452..

Idea Cellular

siva d Guest

Default block the sim

i lost my mobile.so pls block the number 8124344540.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

1. Idea (Spice) sim card lost
    By Unregistered in forum Mobile
    Last Post: 10-28-2013, 09:02 PM
  2. Balance lost n rude behaviour by customer care of Idea(Karnataka))
    By rohit141989 in forum Mobile Billing Problem