Thread: Reliance NetConnect Data Card

java is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2011

Default Reliance NetConnect Data Card

On 09 july 2011 I had gone Neharu Place On Reliance Web World to recharge my Reliance Data Card.I enquired about the pre paid plans.Now I decided to recharge my Data Card for 3 GB.I paid 935 to recharge my Data Card for 3 GB.He recharged my Data Card .And I said that show me my balance.He only connect my device and showed that it is connecting to internet.When I told for the balance.He said it is working.Again he did not show me my balance.When I came to my house and check the balance,it was only 1260 MB ,while it should be about 3000MB.Today is Sunday and the Reliance Web World (Neharu Place) is closed And from Monday to Friday there is my office .I am not able to go for enquiry because of office work.

Sir please take some action so that I can get my valid balance.My Data Card Number is :9311122823

RCOMcare is offline Senior Member
    Jun 2010

Quote Originally Posted by java View Post

Hi Sanjay,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem has been escalated and our concerned team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. In future, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

RCOMcare is offline Senior Member
    Jun 2010

Quote Originally Posted by java View Post

Hi Sanjay,

We hope that we were able to assist you with your concern to your satisfaction. In future, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

sharmasonamkumari Guest

Default unsuccessful reacharge

Hello sir .I m sharmasonamkumari I have reacharge my data card 250rs but till not received balance data card no is 9390756719.So plz do it fast

Default My datacard is not getting recharged

I recharged it for 99rs mobilenet, 6gb with 30 days validity period, & i used the Easy recharge

Below info shows the recahrged information.

Thank you for using EasyMobileRecharge.com to recharge your Mobile/DTH service.

We have successfully processed your recharge request as per the following details:

Order No: 13625399
    Mobile/DTH No: 8088399126
    Recharge Amount: 99
    Date: 2012-12-03 15:26:24

But still it is not activated.

please update on this.

1. RELIANCE NETCONNECT Data Card Deactivation NOT DONE!
    By divya.dj9488 in forum Broadband