Thread: complaints regarding delay of receiving passport from kolkata region

Moloy1988 is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2011

Post complaints regarding delay of receiving passport from kolkata region

Non receipt of Passport for long time after police verification

I had applied for my passport to Regional Passport Office, Kolkata on01.04.2011.

My Name: Moloy Majhi.
    Fathers Name: Panchanan Majhi
    Date of Birth: 28/02/1988
    File no.: A 035085
    Key no.: 6503508521, Group A HOOGHLY

My police verification has been completed by the CHINSURAH DIB HOOGHLY on 26/05/2011.
    I have not received my passport even till date.
    So I shall be highly obliged if you kindly look into the matter and inform me the reasons for delay, as soon as possible.
    Moloy Majhi

pankaj286 is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Post Passport not recieved from 1 year

i have applied my pass port on 8-7-2010 in bariely(up).but i have not received my passport till now.it is showing status on web site as below. i mentioned two addresses there in form .one is my home bijnor(up) and another is of college knit sultanpur(up).From both the places my enquirey have been completed.but i have not received my passport till the date.

Passport Status: Police Report is incomplete and the case is being examined

Name :pankaj kumar
    File no:A030843
    Father's Name:Shri chandra pal singh
    Date of Birth:28-6-1989

pankaj kumar

debanka basu is offline Junior Member

Default abnormal delay in receiving passport

on 18july 2011,i have applied for my passport,the police verification of which was successfully done on 21st nov'2011.in web search it is found that the report is clear and I will receive my passport by 26th jan'2011. after that, till date I have'nt receive any post at my doorstep from the passport office.I need it badly for joining in my service.how long I have to wait for the same?A lot of mouthful of efficient,clean and prompt service were promised and published while the ministers opens the passport sevs kendra.my experience totally contradicts with such utterance.the information desk is always made engaged on purpose so that they will not have to face queries from applicants.

name:debanka basu
    file no w522365
    father's name: mrinal basu
    d.o.b: 28/6/1990

Default Not receiving my Passport after police verificati

Dear Sir/Madam
    on 15th May, 2011,i have applied for my renewal passport,the police verification of which was successfully done on 21st June'2011.in web search it is found that the report to submitted PP form. after submitting of the PP form, again police verification was successfully done after several visit to Passport office regarding delay of Passport, but till date I have'nt receive any post at my doorstep from the passport office.I need it badly for joining in my service.how long I have to wait for the same?A lot of mouthful of efficient,clean and prompt service were promised and published while the ministers opens the passport sevs kendra.my experience totally contradicts with such utterance.the information desk is always made engaged on purpose so that they will not have to face queries from applicants.

name:LAWRENCE @ SANJAY SINGH

KEY NO. 6511794111
    FILE NO. A117941
    DT. 17.11.2011
    DOB 02-MARCH-1966

IN SPITE OF POLICE VERIFICATION (OK) WE HAVE N0T YET RECEIVED THE PASSPORTS.
    A LOT OF COMPLAINTS HAVE BEEN DONE BY US AT THE E-MAIL ID grv.jscpv@mea.gov.in
    BUT NO RESULTS TILL NOW.
    WE ARE PLANNING TO GO OUT OF INDIA WITHIN JUNE 2012, FOR SPENDING THE SUMMER VACATION BUT DUE TO THE NON RECEIPT OF THE PASSPORT, WE ARE UNABLE TO GO.
    HENCE WE REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER SERIOUSLY AND GET THE PASSPORTS DELIVERED IMMEDIATELY AND OBLIGE.

REGARDS,

Fathers Name: Akhileswar Roy
    Date of Birth: 15/08/1974
    File no.: A 001659
    Key no.: 6500165912, Group A Darjeeling

My police verification has been completed by the SILIGURI DIB Darjeeling on March 2012.
    I have not received my passport even till date.
    Sujan Roy

Default No news of applied passport

I am amrit rai from sikkim and i applied for indian passport on feb 16 2012 along with all the required details and even the 1000/ rs DD but till date i have neither got any phone call nor any e-mail for my passport status. So i would like you to to look after the matter thank you.

Name: Amrit Rai
    DOB: 17/07/1983
    E Mail Address: amritrai83@yahoo.com

Unregis Guest

Default complain against delay of passport

Sir/Madam, i am sri Amit kumar Sarkar, s/o Ajit sarkar applying for passport last year on 29/09/2011
    my police verification cleared on january month. but still now i has not received my passport.i doesn't
    know what reasons behind it. this is my earnest request please delivery my passport immediately.
    My Name-Amit Kumar Sarkar. File REFERENCE number-CAL-A099370-11
    Applycation date-29/09/2011. Date of Birth-09/01/1979
    please do the needfull immediately.
    Thanking you.

Exclamation Delay in Procesing of Passport from RPO , Kolkata

File No- CA2061366156312
    Date of Birth - 27/03/1989
    Name- Alolika Mukhopadhyay

I have applied for my passport on January 2012 and went to PSK on 02/02/2012 . My present status is showing " PV request has been sent to local SP office and your passport will be dispatched after receiving clear Police verification certificate on RPO". I have also visited the Chinsurah DIB office and they have informed that it has been dispatched from their office on 21/03/2012. But still now I have not received my passport. I went to RPO enquiry office but they have denied to entertain my question as I have applied on PSK. Please look into the matter urgently and arrange to issue my passport as earl as possible.

Alolika

Sulagna Guest

Default Passport not received

Passport Query Reg: File Reference No: CAL-W544166-11 of Name: SULAGNA BANERJEE BOSE , DOB: 11-02-1984

Application Date:29-10-2011, DOB: 11-02-1984
    Grievance: I have not received my passport till date. Itís more than 7 months now. All the verifications/formalities have been completed. The status has been the same for the last few weeks. Please see to it urgently.
    Sulgna Banerjee Bose

Unhappy Delay in receiving passport

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Subject: Passport held up due to non receipt of Police Verification report carried out in the month of Jan 2012

I am writing to you due to delay in accessing passport from your office as my status of file conveys that my Police verification report has not been received so far.
    I would like to inform you that my police verification was carried out in the month of Jan 2012.
    My File Reference Number : CAL-A099447-11
    My Date of Birth : 01-05-1981
    Application Date : 29-09-2011
    Name:DIPON CHATTERJEE

You are kindly requested to look into the matter.
    Looking forward for a positive reply from your side.

Dipon Chatterjee.

mozzoguy87@yahoo.co.in Guest

Unhappy Not receiving passport

i applied for my passport on October 2011. the status on the website says that my passport has been delivered, but till now i haven't received yet. so what do i do?.
    File No: A124434.

Name: RUPESH RAI
    Father's Name:LATE GUNJA BAHADUR RAI
    Address:DR, GRAHAMS HOMES KALIMPONG.

Unhappy Not dispatching of passport but pv already done

RESPECTED SIR,
    I SOMA BOSE HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED MY PASSPORT,AS I SUBMITTED MY APPLICATION ON 22/03/12,AFTER THAT POLICE VERIFIACTION REPORT IS DONE ALMOST 3 MONTHS AGO,THEN I HAVE CHECKED THE STATUS AND ACCORDING TO STATUS IT IS INFORMING TO ME THAT POLICE VERIFICATION IS UNDER REVIEW APPROXIMATELY ONE MONTH,AFTER THAT I VISITED RPO KOLKATA FOR ENQUIRY THEY TOLD ME THAT POLICE REPORT IS CLEAR AND WE WILL SHORTLY DISPATCH THE PASSPORT,BUT NOW TILL DATE AS ON 11/09/12 ALREADY 20 DAYS PASSED THE STATUS IS STILL REMAINS THE SAME i.e, UR POLICE VERIFICATION REPORT IS UNDER REVIEW,WHAT CAN I DI NOW?PLEASE HELP ME ABOUT THIS.I RESIDES AT SILIGURI FROM THERE IT IS MUCH DIFFICULT TO RUN FROM PILLER TO POST.I HAVE ALREADY TRAVEL TO RPO KOLKATA ONLY FOR ENQUIRY DURING THESE 20 DAYS.

THANKING YOU

DATE OF BIRTH - 02/02/1969 SOMA BOSE
    DATE OF SUBMISSION - 22/03/12
    police enquiry received at rpo on 4/07/12

haripriya.dgp@gmail.com Guest

Default Delay in receiving of the passport

The Regional Passport Officer,
    Kolkata-700001.
    I beg to inform you that I, Miss Haripriya Mukherjee, of Durgapur have applied for passport on 13.12.2011, at Kolkata Regional Passport Office, but till date i have not received my passport. This is the month of September,2012, 9 months passed,but still i have not got any response from the passport office. Only 1 status is being highlighted that, "Passport will be despatched in a week's time", for last 6 months, then why not it has been despatched? My police verification have been completed in the month of February. It's my question that how many days are required for processing? Even i have visited the passport office, but i didn't get any proper feedback.
    Please respond to my urge, because my joining letter has been arrived and receiving the passport is too much urgent.

FILE NO:- CAL-A127380-11