Thread: Complaint against Philips india services

riteshtha is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2011

Default Complaint against Philips india services

I had given my DVD player last month for services. My complaint number is 584478. I have not recieved any satisfactory answer from their side. I am regurlarly following with them. When I spoke to customer care guys they were saying that your product is old so we are not able to replace that part. I request them to return back my DVD player. Now I am trying to get my DVD player back from them but nobody help me out in this regards. When I called in customer care, they were saying that we had esclated this case last month 18 jun 2011. There is no resolution till date. Nobody pick the phone in service center as well.

Default Bad service from phillips customer care.

I have given my television for repair on 06.09.2011. The service center fellow came to my residence and collected the chassy from the tv assuring me of budgeting in another 24 hrs. After vigorous follow up i got the budget and immediately i have asked them to repair the same and collect the amount. But yet i have not received my product and on follow up i am getting abrupt answers. Even the customer care is not helping as whenever i call the cust. care the executive says he will arrange a call back but never calls back. i also spoke to the seniors at the cust. care but they say the same. i have a doubt that some spares of my tv are directly sold out and i feel that the tv is never going to be reapired. My work order no. is PPUN02-138.

Default Not Satisfied with Philips Family

I had purchased Philips LCD 24PFL6306, Chasis No. 102970KAN from Kohinoor Televideo Pvt. Ltd., Kandivali West, Mumbai - 400 067, on 25.05.2012.

From day on Sound Problem in a TV, I was Complaint on phone at custorme care on 27.09.2012 at 9.50 am, Mr. Sulmorro was attained me and assurance my complaint solved with in 48 hrs., and my complaint no. that time PMUM2709120009. Engineer visit my place on 28.09.2012, but problem not solved. Again other engineer Mr. Vijay lal came on 07.10.2012, but problem not solved.

Once again I was lodged complaint on 18.10.2012, executive Mr. Amit Raj at 9.15 am, one more complaint 21.10 executive Mr. Rajnish Singh at 4.00 pm, once again 22.10.2012 Complaint no. PMUM 2110120082 at 4.00 pm. Engineer was visited 23.10.2012 and not solved the problems, once again Mr Lahu Telghade Visit my home on 24.10.2012 and commit me solve with in 2 days. Still remaining.

On 30.10.2012 I was contact Consumer forum on Phone at 10.00 am, he advised me, first u talk with the Company, submit a letter and give a time approx 7 days, on that basis I was talk with Philip Micro Service, Goregaon (East), Mumbai - 400 063, Incharge Mr. Virendra, but he not attained my call, and operater hold me 10 minutes.

Once I call to Mr. Virendra at 11.35 am he come on line and assure me call with in a hour, but he didn't called me.

On 02.11.2012 call to service centre but no reply at 5.00 pm, at 5.30 operator attend me and commit me they solve my problem up to 08.11.2012.

On 04.11.2012 I was call Philip Customer care at 4.35 pm, and talk with executive Mr. Raj & Ms. Seeba, My complaint no. PMUM021120111.

On 08.11.2012 line continuously busy for Philip Customer care and Service center both.

On 09.11.2012 executive Mr. Ram attained me at 3.05, and he passed the line his Senior Name was Mr. Sumit, and he also commit me resolve the problem with in 24 hours. No Reply or Engineer visit at my site.

Once again I called Customer Care on 10.11.2012, at 4.36 pm Mr Raju attend me and hold 15 minutes and 16 seconds, Once again I called 4.53 pm Mr. Sahill attend me and he keep on hold 7 minutes and 20 seconds.

Till date my problem not solve regarding LCD TV, please suggest me. what I do.

Otherwise I complaint to Consumer Court.

aryan_saini20 Guest

Cool Poor Customer Services

I have raised complaint on 16-11-2012 at 9am for replacement of my water purifier. At that time customer care executive told me someone called you within next 8 hours regarding your water purifier replacement. But there is no response till now.

By today I called more then 10 times, but still no response. One customer care executive told me your complaint cancelled. I dont know why they cancelled my complaint.

I am really disappointed from philips customer services. In future I don't want to purchase any product from philips. And also telling same to my colleagues, relatives and friends.

Second complaint no is :981130
    third complaint no is : 981286

Thanks & regards,
    Aryan Saini
    mob: 91-9482511969

Rohit Chauhan Guest

Default Not Providing Proper service by Philips as per the committment..

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Rohit Chauhan from Sec-44, Noida, I had purchased a Vaccum Cleaner in the month of Nov,25,2012.
    That Vaccum Cleaner get fused on the very next month, i had filed a complaint on 31st Jan 2013 to Philips but no body cares or listened my complaint, after making so many calls they took back that product in the month of March,2013 but now they are not giving any response on my calls by saying that the Product is in the process of replacement and not available in India.

So, I am requesting You People to file a case against the Company, so, they never try to make fool other Product Users.

Thanks And Regards

Last Post: 09-08-2010, 05:15 PM
  4. Hopeless after sales service by Philips India and its Distributiors
    By rahulanubh in forum Other Electronics Products
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 04:17 PM
  5. Philips Electronics India Ltd.
    By Advocate.sonia in forum Judgments