Thread: AIR INDIA(Refund enquiry REF# :20110602142154) - NO REFUND OF CANCELLED FLIGHT ...

vbhatnagar is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2011

Default AIR INDIA(Refund enquiry REF# :20110602142154) - NO REFUND OF CANCELLED FLIGHT ...

I am Vikas Bhatnagar. This is regarding refund on my ticket due to flight cancellation.

I have booked a ticket from Mumbai to Bhopal for 8th May 2011 from flight AI-633. This flight has got cancelled but till date i didn't get my amount back into my account. I have mailed to their customer care at "yatrik.cell@airindia.in" and "ecommerce@airindia.in" but didn't get any reply.

I am keep taking to these people but not getting any answer that when will i get my amount back.

My ticket details are as below,

Passenger Name : Vikas Bhatnagar
    Booking Id/Web Reference : AIBE503405
    Booking reference no (PNR): JWDKD
    Ticket No : 098-2100692905

I am attaching the ticket copy as well. This copy has been signed by the Air India authority at the Mumbai airport. It's really frustrating chasing a very old organization like this. I am a regular customer of Air India but this behaviour is simply not exceptable.

I am requesting this forum to help me in getting my money back. Thanks in advance.

Vikas Bhatnagar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AIR INDIA(Refund enquiry REF# :20110602142154) - NO REFUND OF CANCELLED FLIGHT ...-ai-133-cancelled-ticket-vikas-bhatnagar.jpg

praveenkris is offline Junior Member
    Mar 2010

Default Refund amount of cancelled ticket not yet received from AIR INDIA

Please find the details of the Air India flight ticket

I had Booked a return ticket on the 16th May'11 for journey on 31st May'11 through Air India.

Flight No: AI 658
    PNR no: Z0L0Z
    Web Reference no: AIBE702175
    Flight from CJB(Coimbatore) to BOM(Mumbai)

Passenger details:
    Praveen Krishnan (Adult)
    Anvitha Praveen (Child)

Total Trip Cost: Rs.10,323/-

Due to certain circumstances i had to cancel the trip on the 26th May'11 by phone which was confirmed online as well with CANCELLED in its Status.

It has been More than a month and still i have not received a refund in my account.

I am attaching the web ticket details as well as the Cancelled screen shot .

Please help me to get back the refund.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AIR INDIA(Refund enquiry REF# :20110602142154) - NO REFUND OF CANCELLED FLIGHT ...-air-india-cancelled-31st-may11.jpg

Ramasubramaniyan Guest

Default Refund for my Airindia xpress Tickets

I had booked two way tickets( Salalah-Kochi-Salalah) for the following Passengers .Now i Had cancelled the Return ticket ie. Kochi - Salalah which is on 21st June 2012( For myself and my Family).Kindly do the process for the refund for those tickets.

1) Tkt No - KOHNHD . R.Ramasubramaniyan ( Kochi - Salalah ) - 21-6.2012
    2) Tkt No - 8N47M0 R. Padmapriya & Inf. Raghavkrishna. ( Kochi - Salalah ) - 21.6.2012.

Kindly do the needful at the earliest.

R.Rama subramaniyan Radhakrishnan.