Thread: Tata docomo deactivated my call me tune service

bthoms is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2011

Post Tata docomo deactivated my call me tune service

HI my name is Jay and i m from jharkand ranchi. i m using TATA DOCOMO NETWORK SIM . some days ago i activated call me tune on my number and just after 4 days its been deactivated by the company.
    i called to the customer care but they are saying that i have deactivated it. my TATA Docomo number is 8092450890

Default Tata docome unwanted services

I have received the following sms without requesting for it.pls cancel the service immediately and refund all the charges deducted.
    do not activate any service in future without my specific instruction. When I never suscribed it how can they renew it.
    regards,
    Neelesh Jain
    9619355050

Number: TA-ACCSMS
    Content:
    Your subscribtion has been renewd successfully. Send P space Good Day to your freinds number and your friend will receieve a fancy picture.
    Time: 10/10/2011 09:37 am

Hi Neelesh Jain,

Greetings from Tata DOCOMO!

We would like to inform you that we have forwarded your complaint to concerned department and will revert to you shortly.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at social@tatadocomomarketing.com

Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO.

vinodarts@hathway.com Guest

Default deactivate caller tune

my mobile no. is 9029842388
    deactivate caller tune

Default Call me deactivate

please deactivate call me tune & any other service in this no 8604311558.

sonukom is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

Default deactivate caller tune

plz..deactivate caller tune service on this no...9034199483...thnx..

Hi Vinod,

you can call *191# and follow 6th option in order to deactivate any vas services activated on your number.

Hi Sonukom,

Hi Customer,

prachi vora Guest

Default to cancell call barring service on phone

hello i m prachi vora and i am not able to call anyone my outgoing calls have been suddenly stoppted and ots due to call barring service .
    kidly immediately cancell the service also whenever i dial costomer care number there is no option where i can directly talk to costomer care

Apr 2010

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO

Default Call me tunes deactivate

hi this is Megha Sharma from Karnataka my call me tunes has been activated today but i do not want it my balance was also reduced by 120rupees could you please unsubscribe it my mobile no is 9035096630

Default Call Me TTune

Please deactivate call me tune on 7501542602...The option by deactivating by dialing 155223 or *191# is not working.

santoshkumar bongi Guest

Default deactivate the

my name is santoshkumar bongi my mobile no. is 8121636235 please deactivate the my caller tune

JigarOza Guest

Angry Contact Number : 9226348221 - Call Me Tunes

I am using Tata Docomo card : 9226348221. I am not aware how the Call Me Tunes was activated on my number, I have never requested any such service or nor did I send any sms or contacted any representative for this service.
    Addition to this, even subscription charges were deducted from my call balance. This is clear loot from a company like TATA known for its best quality customer service.
    I have already sent an SMS on 543211 to deactivate the service on . Kindly confirm the unsubscription of this service as I have not yet got any acknowledgement. Request team to kindly refund balance amount as this is completely unfair practice from service provider. If it cannot be done I will need to take this matter to your senior member as this just not the matter of 30Rs it is loot from a company where I would not be the only single person suffering due to this there are several involved.
    I even tried to find out & research on this issue where I found several people have faced this issue. Thus request team to take this on prioprity and get this resolved in amicable manner or else will be need to go through judicial way to resolve this matter and make you compensate for the loss of money as well the stress taken by customer due to malpractice of company for looting money from customers.

Last Post: 01-08-2014, 08:26 AM