Thread: Complaint regarding Reliance SMS Pack

Default Complaint regarding Reliance SMS Pack

I am using reliance connection having Number. 9832034979 since 2005. I have once activated SMS pack by recharging Rs. 11 SMS pack. This SMS pack used to be automatically renewed every month by deducting Rs. 19 from my balance for which I was able to send one SMS for 1 Paisa. However I have no idea how did Rs. 39 SMS pack got activated which also used to renewed automitacally every month by deducting Rs. 39 from my balance. This I came to know when I tried to deactivate the SMS pack by sending SMS as instructed by Reliance but it never got deactivated. I used to get SMS reply saying your request could not be processed, please try later. I must have tried more than 20 times. Finally I called Reliance customer care and I told them to deactivate SMS pack. They said they did but after two days again SMS pack of Rs. 19 got activated. I called up customer care again and I came to know that there was two SMS pack Rs. 39 and Rs. 19 pack activated for the same purpose. They deactivated Rs. 39 One and Rs. 19 one is still activated. My question is how can they charge more than one service charge for same service/purpose.

That time I requested them to deactivate Rs. 19 SMS pack and since it was activated the same day i.e. 28th May 2011 I also requested them to refund the deducted balance into my account. They said it can't be done once the service is renewed. I have got the following questions to reliance:

1. How is it possible to charge two different service charges for the same service (ie. SMS pack 39 and 19 for 1 paisa SMS).

2. Why cant they refund my balance since I have already asked them to deactivate SMS pack and still it is getting activated.

3. Why they did not inform me that i have two SMS pack activated for the same purpose. Isn't that cheating customer for money?

4. Why cant we deactivate the SMS pack by sending "Dact SMS 1p" to 53739 as instructed by reliance to deactivate SMS pack.

5. I feel it is the duty of the service provider to guide their customer to get and inform them if they are paying extra for no reason.

6. How can reliance do such things to their customer who is availing their service for more than 6 yrs. and claims that Reliance is India's No Serivce Provider.

Warm Regards

Karma Lhendup Bhutia
    Ph: 09832034979

Warm Regards

Karma Lhendup Bhutia
    Ph: 09832034979

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. You may also write to us at Reliance Mobile - Customer Care | Facebook.

Angry Complaint regarding Reliance 39 SMS Pack

same is the case with me.. as with Karma Lhendup Bhutia. wen i send message to deactivation for "deact pack39" to 53739, it was rpld "message retries over".
    it hapens with me evrytime. what to do. i want to get rid off ds service. n also reliance deduct d balnce wdout any conformation from the customer if he/she wants d same service again or not. reliance must b asked before deduction for d same service. may b person is not interstd in d service once used. may b customer wants to activate another plan.

Default 3rd time in 3 months for deactivating a Monthly service...

Same situation for me.

First month when I called, they told both the packs were activated. I asked em 2 deactivate dat 39 rupees. they told dat they did.

Second month, same thing happened....

Third month same thing happened n this time dat sleepy agent told dat there z no pack activated n asked me 2 call back 2 mins as their server was down. Called back, same sleepy agent n same info. Then I asked him y am I not being charged for SMS if no plan z activated den he checked n told dat both of em r active n wen I asked him 2 deactivate one of em he told he cant do n I can simply send a message.

This z Bullshit. I am planning BIG 2 screw Reliance if I dont get any good response for this.

Hi Sudheer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem has been escalated and our concerned team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. In future, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

Second month, same thing happened....

We hope that we were able to assist you with your concern to your satisfaction. In future, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

Default Deactivation of sms 11pack -Mobile No.9579259335

I have activated 11 sms pack in last year. now i am not willling to continue same sms pack. I requested many time to deactivate 11 sms Pack (now 19 or 39 rupees.pack) . But sms pack is not deactivated up till now. amount is deducted from my mobile reqularly. Please told me How and when the sms pack will be deactivated ??.My GSM Mobile No.9579259335

Thumbs down Reliance gms sms pack of 39

hi,
    this is rakesh and my no is 9832777798 of westbengal.And right now i m in karnataka.and your SMS pack service is not while roaming but they deduct money automatically and their customer care service is really bullshit.Because the karnataka customer giving very bad response regarding my problem.
    So please do some action regarding the worthless reliance gsm network.
    Even their is no customer care sevice while roaming.

Default deactivate reliance gsm sms pack rs 39

hi i m mohit
    i had activate the sms pack last 2 months ago but it is not deactivated it automatically renewd and money is deducted automatically pls tell me how to deactivate the sms pack.....ma no is 8882587341........................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....

10-18-2011, 08:49 PMUnregistered

Hi Mohit,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Your problem has been escalated and a quick resolution team is working on this. We shall come back to you shortly.

In future, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

Default NO solution...only apologies???/

I can't see any solution here, but only post of apologies. Do you guys really intend to provide one???

atleast have some courtsy and post some solution here???

atleast have some courtsy and post some solution here???

10-18-2011, 08:49 PMUnregistered

Hi Mohit,

We tried to call you on your phone number but could not reach you as there was no response.

You may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook with details for the assistance required.

Default complaint regardeng automatic renewal of msg pack

i had activated rs 56 sms pack in my NOIDA reliance number.rt nw i m in my home town and as a result of roaming i m nt able to contact customer care.evry 5 days or 6 days the sms pack is automatically renewed and my main balance is deducted.i tried calling at 30333333 also bt thr ws no response.plz help me on ths asap.

Post complain regarding sms packs

I am using reliance connection having Number.9017521874 since 2009. I have once activated SMS pack by recharging Rs. 14 SMS pack which give me 5 paise per sms. i call to customer care for deactivate this Rs 14 sms pack on 14 november 2011,they deacivate that time they assured me that this 14 sms pack will never activate in future,next day on 15 november2011,i recharge with Rs. 39 SMS pack activated which give me 1 paise per sms.but after 2 days on 17 november2011 ,14 sms pack will automatically activated and 39 rs pack will not working.This I came to know when I tried to deactivate the Rs 14 SMS pack by sending SMS as instructed by Reliance but it never got deactivated. I used to get SMS reply saying your request could not be processed, please try later. I must have tried more than 20 times.I tried many times calls to Reliance customer care they always not reachable or not connected.i face problem regarding sending messages now i cost 5paise per sms.i want my this 14 sms pack deactivate and 39 rs msg pack which cost 1 paise activate.......................................... ....how they activate 2 sms pack at a time... give me solution for that as early as possible.........

Default Both Sms Pack on my number

hi my mobile no is 9529579771 i am trying to deactivate my rs39 sms pack since july but every time reliance cut money and when i call customer care they say sir we will deactivate it but it happen again and again
    last month i activated rs 19 sms pack in hope tat rs 39 pack will get deactivated but nothing happen mow again they cut money for rs 39 pack today mean on 20th of nov pls solve this problem else i would have to take some action now

1. Reliance GSM Health-Pack not deactivating