Thread: REQUEST FOR DISCONNECTION OF RELIANCE BROADBAND CONNECTION no.9310676644

kpsingh0512 is offline Junior Member
    May 2011

Default REQUEST FOR DISCONNECTION OF RELIANCE BROADBAND CONNECTION no.9310676644

On March 17,2011 we had requested to the reliance customer care (request no.149222811) for disconnection of our Broadband Data Card no.9310676644 and we were assured by them about immediate disconnection and since than we are trying for the same by requesting customer care and Web world but being send to each other by saying that it will done by the other.
    May 17,2011 interaction no. 2288972200
    Every time while talking to customer care we are assured that request have been forwarded and to go to WEB WORLD where the WEB WORLD officials at Gurgaon insist to talk to customer care only.

Quote Originally Posted by kpsingh0512 View Post

Hi Krishna,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. You may also write to us at Reliance Mobile - Customer Care | Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by kpsingh0512 View Post

Hi Krishna,

We tried to contact you on the number mentioned by you but were not able to speak with you as the number was switched off. In future, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook for the assistance required.

338761155276 Guest

Default disconnection of reliance broadband connection

kindly disconnect my reliance broadband connection i.e username 338761155726 by the name of shray budhiraja address 1168/2 near sbi bank opp brahmpuri gate,chowk saidan ludhiana..!

R_COMcare2 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by 338761155276 View Post

R_COMcare2 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by 338761155276 View Post

259727984673 Guest

Question Broadband Dissconnection

kindly disconnect my reliance broadband connection i.e username 259727984673 by the name of Simsys Technologies pvt ltd address 101, Rachanaa Apartments, Off Eksar Road, Opp. Mandapeshwar Joggers Park, Borivali - West, Mumbai - 400092. Mo: 9821412041, 9821412929

anil lad Guest

Default disconnect please.........

hello
    kindly disconnect my reliance broadband connection i.e. the user id 344149730092 which is registered on the name of Mr. Anil Lad(father). as i have to shift my home in other city......
    I hope my requst will be taken care.... and disconnection will made soon..........

thanks....

Avisha Lad

Quote Originally Posted by anil lad View Post
    hello

thanks....

Avisha Lad

RCom Care

Default Disconnect and refund security

Please disconnect my broadband and phone. phone number : 0172 3952438, user Name : 396738764662, Name Rahuk Kukreja.

Broadband is not working from last 4 days and I have arranged for a new service provider already,please disconnect it straightaway and refund my deposit.

Default Reliance 3G Mobile Broadband Disconnect

Hello

I have been requesting to disconnect to disconnect the broadband connection for past two months.
    kindly disconnect my reliance broadband connection . Details are given below

Name:NIMAI KRISHNA CHAKRABORTY
    WEST_BENGAL
    CIOU Code : WBRI10089A
    Relationship No. :200055397271
    Reliance 3G Mobile Broadband No. 8820299605

I dont want to continue this connection any more.
    I hope my requst will be taken care and disconnection will made as soon as possible.
    Pl Note that: All my bills are upto date by march 2013. If You dont disconnect then I will not pay any amount for next months onwards.

N.K Chakraborty
    +917501567030

Angry Landline Disconnection

Kindly disconnect my reliance broadbrand connection landline 0512-3048373 at 13 B, Prabhu Vatika, Swaroop Nagar, Kanpur.

RCOM Care

9381276845 Guest

Default Disconnect my reliance netconnect+ data card

hello Sir,

I need to disconnect my datacard. I brought Data card near to my home.I proceed letter with the amount whatever amount they specified. But they send letter to my home with next month bill.I went to the office last week and i asked about that,they are not responding properly..now they send notice. I don't know what to do nw?.....I stopped using my data card from FEBRUARY...please give some suggesstion to relieve from this problem..I cant pay the bill without using the datacard...

Data card Number:9381276845