Thread: Complaint for Voltas Vertis Gold 1.5 Ton AC

Naveen Kumar Gupta Guest

Default Complaint for Voltas Vertis Gold 1.5 Ton AC

I have purchase Voltas Vertis Gold AC 1.5 Tone from Voltas Authorized Dealer on 21/2/2011. Invoice No. 15836. I have start using the product on 29/4/2011. on 30/4/2011 I registered the complaint for the outdoor unit which is not working at your customer care No. 18004254555 ; Complaint No. 11AP3005913.and The CUSTOMER ID no. is C2081171. The local Service center M/s R&A Global Services person Mr. Mahesh Kumar visited my home as checked the AC. They said that they are not able to diagnose the problem so the Sr. person from their center will vist to rectify the problem. Rest if i run the machine on direct cool mode on low fan speed it will continue to work. On 02/05/2011 I again registered the complaint through your customer care website and the complaint no. is 11MY0209116 in which I mentioned the problem problem in detail that the AC is not working in Auto Mode. when it is run in direct colling mode on high fan speed the outdoor unit is not working. Also I request for the service to the above said service center through Phone. They send Mr. Mahesh Kumar again to solve the problem; but as earlier he said he can not solve the problem and other technician will come again but No Body visitied to attende the Complaint. I again register the complaint through email to there Customer care Email :- vcare@voltas.com and also to there delhi customer care email id:- dcallcen@voltas.com and to voltas@tata-bss.com on 6/5/2011 & 13/5/2011. they again give me a Customer Complaint No. 11MY1402743 but no body come to repaire the AC.
    I would like to request you to please help me to solve my problem so that I can use this AC in this threatning Summer.

My Contact Details are House No. 2225, Sector-16, faridabad-121002
    Mobile-9716699190 & 9212594080

Default Poor service after sale

i have purchased vertis gold i 1.5 ton split ac from GANESH RADIOS MANDI DABWALI disst sirsa, it's under guarranty period,now it's not working properly,i regisred a compaint on 5th of may 2011 nd complaint no.is 11my0501041 on the name of sahil mittal,companis serviceman came on 9th of may 2011,nd he took defacted part of ac with him.he assure us that ur problem will sort out withih 5 or 7 days, now 11days spent my problem is till same,i make a call 5 to 7 times on ur toll free customer care but he talks to me very rash, i have already used 3 another voltas ac 1window nd 2 split,voltas is vry big company from the house of TATA, m not supposed this kind of after sale service, plz sortout my problem urgently
    mr.sahil mittal s/osh. subhash mittal
    near durga mandir mandi dabwali-125104
    m.0925402008,01668-223954

ALoke Kr De. Guest

Default Complaint Against Voltas Service Centre

I had purchased a Voltas Split A.C.(2 Tonnes) in the month of May 2010 & believe that I made a wrong choice in choosing a brand which no longer stands for trust & commitment.
    I have been suffering since the last few months with the machine and already twice refilling has been done within such a short time. After lodging a complaint at the local service centre at Dum Dum Cantonment , Kolkata, the mechanic suggested that the compressor of my machine needs to be replaced and took away the unit on 10th May, 2012.The machine has been lying with them since then.This was followed by several phone calls to the service centre at Dum Dum Cantonment, Kolkata, enquiring about the likely date of re-installation. Without satisfactory response from them, I had to make a personal visit to the regional office at Gillander House,2nd Floor A block 8, N.S.C. Bose Road Kol-1 in the scorching heat. The regional office, assured me that they would replace my compressor within two days with a new one and my machine would be ready by 15-05-12. (Details of the complaints are given below)
    However, as of now, they are yet to install the machine. On enquiry at the service centre ,it was learnt that the compressor is not available with them and the people at the Dum Dum Service Centre are not sure when it will be available and when my machine would be installed.
    You can well imagine the harassment that I had to undergo during the whole process. Neither I know when the compressor will be available to the service centre nor when the unit will be installed.Moreover, I am made to suffer without my air-conditioner when it is needed the most,in the hot and humid summer.

First Complaint : Dum Dum Cantonment Service Centre Kolkata, Date: 09th May 2012( complaint No :12MY0901042)
    Second Complaint : At Gillander House ,2nd Floor A block 8, N.S.C. Bose Rd. Kol-1,Date:14th May 2012

Thanks & regards,
    Aloke Kr. De.
    9831701186// 9143110354

Unhappy complaint for the service center

Dear Sir/madam

i purchase window ac last year in a month of may due some resign we not use product at that time,is year i complaint to care for
    general service like cleaning etc,your Technician came and told me that ac gas is not working properly next day he came for gas and check
    out ac and reply that your compressor has been seize. it would be change at care center after three days i saw that inner body is balding where
    compressor fitted and ac not cooling properly i just use of product in a year only one month.how can possible a biggest company service can do this
    so i humble request to company plz take action against the service center and his technician.
    i provide you information about it.

Billing address.. purchase by... service center address
    Bharat televison Shree Balaji refrigeration
    anoopshahr (disst) Bulandshahr complant no.12JU0303667
    (U.P) pin.202390
    ph.9548848542

Default Voltas ac Poor Service

I have purchase voltas silver 3 star split ac from Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi on 13 may 2012. It's under guarantee and warranty period. Now it is not cooling. I have register complaint on 30 May 2012 complain no is 12MY3107442 on companies toll free call center no 18004254555.The executive said that technician will visit within 24 hours and resolved ur ac problem i waited 48 hours then again i call to customer care and register emergency complain at that time executive said that within 4 to 5 hours technician will visit but no technician came. I again call 3 to 4 times to customer care each time executive said that technician will visit but no technician has visit yet. It is one of the poorest customer care proper customer support is required.

Default poooor service of voltas

I have purchased voltas vertis elite window a.c in month of april 2010 after 2 yrs i.e 2012 its compressor was seized i called on the toll free number of service centre they assured that technician would come within 24 hrs but he came after 5 days and after repairing the compressor as soon as they left there was some fault in the circuit board .Again I called the service centre and they gave same assuranceI lodged complaint in moht of june and till now no technician has come
    in between a mechanic named vinod singh came and made the ac work temporarly he said that spare part is not avilable so i will come with parts after three days after some days I called him but he is now always giving false statement and not repairing it.Now again a.c is not working.its unbearable as of this threatning summer. Please take legal actions regarding this.Such poorest service was not expected from this reputed company.

Thanks & regards
    Bhagirathi Mishra
    sec 1/c Quarter no. 149
    Bokaro steel city

Phone- 09631811209

Default Vertis 1.5 ac

We are a middle class family and after a long thought we have purchased a VOLTAS SPLIT AC MODEL NO.1.5 TON VERTIS from a INTERNATIONAL FAMILIAR COMPANY VOLTAS through your authorised dealer M/s.PRERNA ELECTRO WORLD vide invoice no.4417 DT. 9.5.12. in the name of my son Parveen @@@@hi, House No. 1990, Sector-7D, Faridabad -121006 (Haryana).

We are bring to your notice:

- after a 25-26 days we have complaint that the water is tripping in front side, your service man has come next day and he correct the
    same
    - Again after 5-7 days the same problem came and solved.
    - Again on 18.7.2012 for the same problem came , we complaint your dealer/service centre, the man came and open the AC and put
    one bottle of water in it and says that the problem will not come, at that time the Electricity was not coming and your man has gone.
    After the electricity came we open the AC and start the AC after few seconds the cooling was off.
    Next day again we complain to Voltas/Dealer,regarding the problem , your service man came and open the AC and says PCB is not
    working, we have to take the same to office and get it repaired then it will be installed. After a long followup in 40-45 degree
    temperature Voltas is not listing and saying we are coming, coming. On 23.7.2012 ( afrter 6 days) your service man came with PCB.. and put it into the AC. BUT ALL IN VAIN, cooling coming and
    going.. again we complain your service man says i will come tomorrow, let us see what will happend.

In that condition, it has been observed that you have supplied the Rejected piece because in that short period these frequent problem can not arise . Being a service class family we cannot afford these type of problem.

You are requested to please look into the matter personally and do the needful for replacement at the earliest possible and oblige. kindly revert back at the earliest possible

Thanks & Regards.

VED PARKASH

rickydhimmar@gmail.com Guest

Default Split ac

As par talk with you I give the detail of our all eight no’s of ac . so please offer me quotation for AMC of these ac.

Details are as below,
    1] MODEL 2.0 TR VERTIS PREMIUM SPLIT AC . 2] MODEL 2.0 TR VERTIS PREMIUM SPLIT AC .
    SR NO-4511150A10L004997. SR NO-4511150A10L004996.
    MONTH AND DATE OF MFG- DEC 10 MONTH AND DATE OF MFG- DEC 10
    COMMISNING DATE – SEP 2012. COMMISNING DATE – SEP 2012.
    (AT TATA POWER PLANT) (AT TATA POWER PLANT)

3] MODEL 2.0 TR VERTIS PREMIUM SPLIT AC . 4] MODEL 2.0 TR VERTIS PREMIUM SPLIT AC .
    SR NO-4511079P09K007626. SR NO-4511079P09G000056.
    MONTH AND DATE OF MFG- NOV 09. MONTH AND DATE OF MFG- NOV 10
    COMMISNING DATE – AUG 2010. COMMISNING DATE – AUG 2010.
    (AT TATA POWER PLANT) (AT TATA POWER PLANT)

5] MODEL 2.0 TR VERTIS PREMIUM SPLIT AC . 6] MODEL 2.0 TR VERTIS PREMIUM SPLIT AC .
    SR NO-4551078P009T006976. SR NO-4651078P09T006904.
    MONTH AND DATE OF MFG- OCT 09. MONTH AND DATE OF MFG- 0CT 09
    COMMISNING DATE – DEC 09. COMMISNING DATE – DEC 09.
    (AT TATA POWER PLANT) (AT TATA POWER PLANT)

7] MODEL 2.0 TR VERTIS PREMIUM SPLIT AC . 8] MODEL 2.0 TR VERTIS PREMIUM SPLIT AC .
    SR NO-4551098P00G006262. SR NO-4511078P091006918.
    MONTH AND DATE OF MFG-OCT 09. MONTH AND DATE OF MFG- NOV 10
    COMMISNING DATE – DEC 2010. COMMISNING DATE – DEC 2010.
    (AT TATA COLONY) (AT TATA COLONY)

prakash dhimmar
    Steam Equipments Pvt Ltd

CGPL-Mundra Site
    M:+ 91-9998310897

dkkharbanda52@gmail.com Guest

Default Replacement of ac

I have purchased a window AC 1.5 Ton (V-Silver 2 STAT WAC), SR -4011053A12F002553 from M/s Hazrat’s Vision vide their bill No. 49828 dated 17-03-2013 and the Ac was installed on the same day by the dealer. At the time of installation, it was noticed that the Ac installed at our house is dented at so many places and it seems it is old model. This fact was also brought to the notice of person, who installed the AC. Moreover, this Ac is not working since its installation and it appears that its parts are jammed. The swing system was also not working since its installation. On complaint to the dealer, the Engineer of Voltas Crystal Care, NOIDA visited our house on 18-03-2013 and removed the motor of swing system for replacing the same with new one, which has not yet been replaced so far. In this regard, I also lodged a complaint on your Toll free No.18004254555 and request them to arrange replacement of my defective AC. Your Customer Care Officer informed me that my complaint for replacement of Ac has been forwarded to the concerned vide complaint No. 13MR1703057. Since above mentioned installed AC at my house is dented at so many places and not working it’s all parts properly, it is requested to kindly look into the matter and replace the machine at the earliest without fail. This may kindly be treated as most urgent.

D.K.Kharbanda

Axis Bank, Aurangabad Guest

Default Voltas Customer service is Worst, Hopeless, Pathetic.

Voltas AC_1.5T_Split AC is not working from last 20 days. First 8 days was spend for follow up with the Local Service

Provider(Kalash Refrigeration_Owner_Jadhav_Mobile_8600004140/41). On 7th May I have registered a Complaint in

Voltas customer care, I talk with so many executives & senior executives (Nutan, Pradip, Mohit etc.) it was a very

pathetic expereince. My complaint no. is 13MY0705194, also I registered complaint against your service provider.

In short the problem is not solved from 7th May 2013, our customer & staff suffering from this and blaiming on us & the

experince of your service is Worst, Hopeless, Pathetic.

neeraj1573 Guest

Wink complaint

neetu purchased a voltas air conditioner from amba aircool jail road, new delhi-110018 on 19-05-2013. From the 1st day of installation the air conditioner not working. I have made many complaints to custmer care but the service engineer not reached to my end to solve my problem. i have made approx 50 calls to custemer care lines but there is no response.

Default Problem in New window A/C

Dear Sir / Madam,

We regret to inform you that I have purchased a window A/C Model No. Voltas Classic (1.5T 183 CX) on 31 May 2013 from KBM Electronics but there was a strong noise in this machine.

I have already complained (Complain No. 13JU0205105) on dated 2nd June 2013 but the problem is still remaining. I am continuously reminding for this problem to your customer care but I didn’t get satisfaction.

You are highly requested to look in this matter to resolve this problem. I am very upset with this service.

Early action would be appreciated.

Your sincerely

Sagir Siddique

Mob: 9899381734

Dear Sagir,
    Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern listed 8 June 2013 has been noted and our team is working on it. We shall call you within the next 24 hours to give an initial update on the status of your complaint. For any further clarifications, please write to us at voltasallweather@gmail.com and kindly mention your complaint number (235963) in your subject line.
    Thank You for your cooperation.

Dear Sagir Siddique,

We wish to inform you that your concerns have been resolved to the best of our knowledge and to the best of the possibility we could extend; should you have any further concerns please get in touch with us on voltasallweather@gmail.com .

Quote Originally Posted by Axis Bank, Aurangabad View Post

experince of your service is Worst, Hopeless, Pathetic.
    Dear Abhijeet,

We wish to inform you that your concerns have been resolved to the best of our knowledge and to the best of the possibility we could extend; should you have any further concerns please get in touch with us on voltasallweather@gmail.com.

1. voltas vertis split ac not working
    By thompson roberts in forum Air Conditioner
    Last Post: 04-05-2013, 11:08 PM
  2. Window Ac Voltas Vertis Problem!!
    By HANISH CHATURVEDI in forum Air Conditioner