Thread: CEO of HP the complaint with mail to customer care

SUNILMALHOTRA is offline Junior Member
    May 2011

Default CEO of HP the complaint with mail to customer care

Dear Sir/Madam

I had purchased a HP laptop from your dealer on 10th of November 2010.At that time there is scheme with every purchase of laptop and I was also entitled for that but after persuing from last 5 months I yet not received my coupon.So I am really thankful to you if you send this mail to the concerned department and sort out the matter.

Sunil Malhotra
    Faridabad,Haryana,India.Pin code 121005
    email id:sunilmalhotra23@rediffmail.com
    Model no.HP Pavilion DV6-3017TU,Serial no.INA02802Q8,Redemption code 2239069

Default Regarding My laptop

Dear Sir / Madam
    This is shyamsundar bugalia and i purchaged a laptop from ur dealer and they told me a about the whoele computer gaurntee but they are and repairing my Laptop adapter so give me a perfesct soluation for that

my name shyamsundar
    mobile no - 09929970351
    my mail id - shyam.rollicksome@gmail.com
    laptop- compaq420
    purchaging date- 27/1/2011

M/S SUMADHURA is offline Junior Member

Default Reg Problem with HP DESIGNJET 5100 SOON AFTER INST

Ours is a geological company, using HP products extensively for the past one decade. Recently we have purchased HP Plotter model -HPDesignjet -5100 series which was installed on 15/11/2011, by one of your authorized dealers-M/S MASS enterprises, Hyderabad , contact person -Mr.M.A Shukoor Skaker, Mob -9030607219.We have been facing problem with printer heads ever since the plotter has been installed. -error code being-5002. We have contacted the dealer immediately , he advised us to clean the printer heads and replace them. It worked for short time, later the error started recurring . we have been trying to contact the dealer, but he is not responding to our calls and not even answering our calls. We have contacted your customer care through toll free number to lodge the compliant , for which they said they can not register the complaint since the problem is with the installation and advised us to contact the dealer only or purchase installation package from customer care.

The dealer has promised to deliver the plotter within one week but he delivered it after two weeks after so much of persuasion. Even after installation we are not able to use the plotter because of the problem which is frequently occurring. In spite of spending huge amount on plotter we are forced to get the printing done outside by spending lot of money.
    Neither your customer care is responding nor your dealer is responding. If this is the type of service given by you what is the fun in purchasing your products?
    Please either direct your customer care to solve this problem themselves or contact the dealer and make him rectify the problem otherwise we will be forced to take some legal action.
    Hoping an early action from your side

S.Padmaja
    General Manager
    M/S SUMADHURA GEOMATICA PVT LTD
    HYDERABAD
    PH-040-27663112/13,9440300078

Default Non attendance of complaint ID CA 1211927

Dear Sir ,It is very sorry state to inform you that I had lodged complain on 30 june about failure of OS to toll free no.Till today nobody has attended the desktop which is under warranty.Your hp care center at Guwahati and Shillong are rubbish and not responding to my phone.This computer is installed in BSNL office Shillong and for last 8 days it is not working making a serious loss to the company.You are requested to take personal attention to the problem so that faith to HP products can be saved.S R Singh,Executive Engineer,Shillong,mob no 9436766112

Unhappy Fooling the customer?

Its my request. I contacted hp regarding my note book issue under case id 4667578519. For the I was supposed to send the invoice but due to institutional reasons i was not able to do so. I apologize for that.
    Recently I contacted hp again with invoice with new case id 4677641061. The reply I got is that the invoice is invalid. And a quotation of amount near to Rs 10000. So I contacted my dealer in Dubai, he replied he contacted hp and the HP service Center in India, will play their part to ensure your hard drive issue is resolved, in the least possible time. You don’t need to send the unit back to UAE, just contact HP in India and they`ll sort you out.
    With this information I contacted hp support wizard chat in India with case id 4641023438. Through that chat i got information that to take it to a service center and my warranty is active till 15 June which i got ensured from the hp database warrant check. But later looking the case details report it was just mentioned the unit is bought from Dubai.
    So I again contacted hp support wizard chat in Dubai to make sure is my invoice valid because the service center is far which will effect in one day leave for my job. The case id of that chat is 4641030787. From that I was ensured to go to service center and will get help from there and the invoice invalidity was not said as a problem. I asked and ensured the service because I am in a charitable trust and the service center is far away which will cause a bit big amount of expense and a day leave
    I gone to service center maha electronics in Trivandrum, registered case id 4678051390. As they arised the same issue I was asked to wait to get approval from hp team for warranty and invoice validation. But the case report shows the validity is rejected again. I got the call later its rejected.
    Then I called my dealer in Dubai and he also tried to contact hp but the issue gone from one another to another and reply again is invoice invalid
    My doubt is if the dealer is authorized dealer of hp how come this issue will arise Or else how come the invoice will be invalid and if hp data base show warranty is active before I logging the case.won't I get warranty. some case id still in progress
    How the product purchased from Dubai becomes of UAE
    any way I am sorry to say but I feel like a football play in which case is passing over and some not even giving any reasons.
    hope a helpful action. This submission is because of situation

Default Complain regarding hp service

I am having HPavilion g series laptop from last year.I had faced few
    issues during the period and visited 5-6 times to service centers.

I was facing keyboard issue last time and called care center, machenic
    came to me and checked the laptop suggested to deposit it to the
    service center.

I deposited it on 3rd september and received on 10th.
    Keyboard issues has been resolved but now another issues arises that
    my headphone connector and brightness keys are not working.

During the period i called service center few times but dinn't got any
    response or clarification of the problem.my complain date is 12
    semptember and my coplain ID is 4682000453 and there is no responce
    till now and i called to customer care they take me confrrence call
    with the sercve centre and promise me that my issu will be resolve
    with in 2 day's but there is no responce again
    resolved the issue.I fed of your customer services which you are
    providing because i faced lot of problem every time. Now as my
    warranty period is going to over and i received laptop with a problem
    from service center. Now one problem is resolved another arises.

Every time i had visited the service center while you promises to
    provide services at home.

Please look in to this matter Or provide me escalation details so that
    i can escalate the issue at the higher level.

Dinesh Gupta
    cont no.9314556961

I purchase HP Pavilion g6-2137TX on 05.09.2012 and opted for the offer - 2nd Year warranty free. The redemption reference code is - 5155714.I and send the required papers to
    HP Redemption Cell,
    Solutions Integrated Marketing Services Pvt Ltd
    24 & 30, Ground Floor
    Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase III
    New Delhi – 110020

But till date, I do not receive any confirmation from your side.

Please look the matter

Pin 251001Mobile No.9412340131
    E-mail Krishana.1196@rediffmail.com

Default Worst Customer Care - One month and No Resolution to complaint

Complaint Number - 4681890386

Its been over one month and no support is offered and your people speak to me as if i am an Idiot and they are kings.

I have bought a HP Care pack and i have to suffer.

Anuj
    9702004008
    anuj2911@gmail.com

Gyanaranjan Puhan Guest

Default Need Service for HP Laptop

I have purchased a HP Laptop before 4 months. It's product key no is
    B24DW2-CXCYY-2X373-K66VG-YKWCQ. Now it's display is not able to
    display anything when i makes it ON. I need immediate service. I have called to HP Customer care 2 times & each time the customer care executive is saying now we are busy and We will call you when we will be free. Though one week has been passed there is no care from HP. Please
    arrange the service as soon as possible.

sumantra sengupta Guest

DEAR SIR
    I BOUGHT A LAPTOP HP Pavilion g6-2137TX. IT IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY. I HAD COMPLAINED ABOUT THIS IN THE CUSTOMER CARE. THEY TOLD THAT SOME ONE WILL COME IN MY HOUSE ON 17TH OCTOBAR. BUT NO ONE CAME. AGAIN THEY GIVE ME MR SOMNATH'S NUMBER. BUT NO ONE IS RECEVING MY CALLS. I WILL BE THANKFUL TO YOU IF YOU CAN SEND SOME ONE IN MY HOUSE. I HAD GIVEN MY FULL ADDRESS AND MY MOBILE NUMBER IN THE CALL CENTRE. MY COMPLAIN ID IS 4683920953

Default Care Pack Package for HP make Post script plotter (Model No T 1300)

Procurement of above-mentioned plotter machine was made in the last year through your distributer Trisita Marketing Pvt ltd, Kolkata. The party has intimated us that full payment in advance shall have to be made for such care pack offer. We advised them to accept quarterly payment as per our norms. But they have refused to accept our proposition. Kindly advise them accordingly or some other distributors who could accept our terms.
    With regards,
    S.K.Bhaduri
    Addl Chief Engineer,
    WBSEDCL.

niki76 Guest

Default Cheating by Service Center - Elite Business Machines Pvt. Ltd.’ B-106, Sector-64, Noida

I would like to bring to your notice that I had given my laptop for repair to an HP service center named ‘Elite Business Machines Pvt. Ltd.’ B-106, Sector-64, Noida. My laptop had a display problem and the service center decided to replace the 'Mother Board' to resolve the problem. They charged me Rs. 12,500 for the same.

I received my Laptop back on 18-Oct-2012 and the same evening it developed the same problem again. I had noted that despite changing the mother board, all the parts were dusty and didn't appear new.

I took the laptop back to the service center and again they returned the laptop back after 3-4 days. Again the laptop developed the same problem after 1 day of use. The service center informed me that they changed the mother board once again.

Once again I took the laptop back to the service center and it as returned after a few days. This time the laptop worked fine for a 2-3 days and again it developed the same display problem. This time I opened the RAM panel and put a small dot on the RAM slot. I noticed that the RAM slot also the date 15/10/2012 written by the service center.

And yet again I took the laptop back for repair. It was returned after about 6 days. The service center said that they changed the mother board board again. But when I checked the RAM slot I could still see the date 15/10/2012 written on it and also the dot I had put was still there.Plus, now the Wi-Fi has stopped working too.

It has now become very clear that the motherboard on my laptop was not changed even for once. They simply charged me for a new motherboard but only tried to repair the motherboard.

Four screw-ups in 20 days. What kind of a joke is this? Please take immediate and strict action against the Service center and refund my money. I do not understand how come a company like HP can provide such lousy service. You have just lost a customer. I will also ensure that all people known to me and the company I work for will never ever opt for a HP machine again.

The invoice of the payment is attached for your reference. Please let me know if you require any more information.

Look forward to a prompt reply.

Model: HP Pavillion dv9700
    S/N: CNF8092RW9
    P/N: KP159PA#ACJ
    Service Tag: dv9734TX

N. Rahman
    Noida, UP

Default HP Laptop India - Complain

I have bought a laptop on 21st Nov'2012 from your official dealer E-World, Groud Floor, Jayanta Commercial Center, GNB Road, Opp. UCO Bank, Silpukhuri, Guwahati-781003, Assam, India.
    Mobile No: 9435040757, 9435703567, eworldghy@gmail.com.
    When i asked for warranty, they didn't give me and they communicated that the cash memo is warranty card, but live in different city.

Product Details:
    HP1000 - 1204TU
    Serial No- 5CG2372BQ6
    Product No.- C0P11PA#ACJ

My Address: FlatA, 39A/1E, Bose Pukur Road, Near Kasba Police Station, Kolkata-700029,WB,India.

Anirudha saha - 9435102471

milind gaikwad Guest

Default complent

i purches u r hp pavilliong6 note book but since starting its showing problem.it not able to instal in softwere.not supoorting graphics.blootuth,camera &wifi then what fun to buy u r product.i contact u r customer care but theynot giving any suticefactory solution .so pl help to solve this prolem i note yet comleted one month of product waranty.pl send expert to my home add &solve this issue.th u

manoranjan1983 Guest

Default Battery charging Problem

I have purchased a HP Laptop Pavilion g series dated on 17/08/12 from Satyam Infotech,1st Floor,Jalan Provision Building,Khoyathong Road,Thangal Bazar,Imphal-795001(Manipur). It's product key no is HP G6-1301TX,SL. NO-5CD207068V. Now it's charging is not charging properly.Now i am in Odisha. I need immediate service. I have called to HP Customer care 5 times & each time the customer care executive is saying now we are busy and We will call you when we will be free. Though one week has been passed there is no care from HP.I want to exchange.

Please arrange the service as soon as possible.

Thanks & regards