Thread: Aircel: After recharge the balance is not credited to the prepaid account

osborne is offline Junior Member
    May 2011

Thumbs down Aircel: After recharge the balance is not credited to the prepaid account

After recharge of Rs.125 in Aircel prepaid the whole amount (RS. 140) got credited to some promotional balance and not the main account balance.
    2-3 days back I received a message from the aircel stating "Paiyye Rs 125 ke recharge par Rs 140 ka talktime, to aaj hi recharge kare.sharte lagu".
    They clearly DID NOT MENTION such promotional pool account.
    Contacted the customer care and asked to move the balance from promo account to main balance but they could not help.

Aircel_India is offline Member
    Jan 2011

Dear Customer ,

Promotional account is setup so as to all the benefits and rewards could be used for that perticular balance once over the charges are switch to your main account . If you still need clearity kindly visit your nearest Aircel store , our team will be able to help you and guide you in a better way .

Aircel Customer Service Team

Raghu Y Guest

Angry Aircel India/ Karnatka

Am bored about aircel services..They send sms like full talktime..When we recharge that amount it will credited in special balance. Suppose if my mobile having already std offer pack 33p/min. then what is the benefit for me if it isn special balance. How can I use my 33p/min offer. I think Aircel people guys are so smart...They smartly blame the customers with this full talk time offers.
    1 suggestion from my side: Please mention for full talk time offers. whether it will credited in main balance or Special balance / In Rupees or Min...
    1 Request : Could you please send here, How much recharge/topup I have to get for credit the amount in Main Balance.

navdeepsingh07 Guest

After recharge of Rs.125 in Aircel prepaid the i get 0 rs balance please help

Default E-topup

E-topup of Rs.125 was done by me on 24-10-2011 and till now the full amount of Rs.140 has not yet been received in my mobile.My Mobile no. is 879620785, Transaction no.-11102419031000326.

aircel user Guest

Default Promo balance issue

same problem.
    recharged for 108. but it hasnt recharged yet aND it displays 108 in the promotional balance.
    pls help

Avinashwin Guest

Default 125 Recharge did not get credit in account balance

HI Today i have Recharge 125 from net though ICICI bank but still i have not got the balance. Kindly let me know when it will get credit???

Exclamation Unabe to talk to customer care as all my recharge goes into promo balance

I recharged with 149Rs and the entire balance went into promotional balance. Also, some of my sms and calls never reach certain numbers. I am unable to get help from the customer care as my main balance has nill amount which is not my fault ! what do i do if the recharge gets transferred to promo balance. Now how the hell am i supposed to address my sms and call issues with aircel?...

Default aircel 135 recharge gave me something else

so i recharged with 135 for unlimited 2G for a month like usual but this time i got some 150 promo mins and like 2gb of internet and i don't even know that what is promo balance and where is my unlimited net

AircelSupport is offline Senior Member
    Feb 2013

We regret for the inconvenience caused.
    issue resolved.
    the earliest.

Thanks!
    Team Aircel India

Default Aircel not credited by mobile balance

I am using aircel mobile, i recharged my mobile by 135 rs. Aircel did not credited my account. My txn no is rjr13021519091200446.

Default 135 recharge through aircel.com website not credited in my account

I had recharge Rs.135 recharge through the Aircel.com website on 26-Feb-2013 20:51:29. It was supposed to provide Rs.150 talktime as mentioned in the Aircel website. But I received the Topup SMS mentioning 0 talktime. No talktime was credited at all. The AIRCEL Transaction ID was AS0213131814 and the Txn No. is ASR13022620521100301. I have also sent a mail to Aircel customer support and am waiting for reply. Will update once it fixed. I recharge online quite regularly and this has been a horrible experience especially since it is the official website of Aircel. I have recharged through Aircel.com website regularly in the past but this is the only and very annoying instance when the recharge was not credited. Please credit the amount and fix the issue soon.

Default how to use promotional balance

After recharge of 135 my acc. Was credited with rs 150 in promo balance, what is it? Can aircel tell me

AircelSupport is offline Senior Member
    Feb 2013

We regret the inconvenience caused.
    Please help us with your Aircel Mobile number so that we can forward your details to the concerned department and get your issue resolved.
    At Aircel India customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

You can also get in touch with us at https://twitter.com/Aircel

Thanks!
    Team Aircel India

Amitsony544@gmail.com Guest

I recharge 135 but mere main blnc me 150 ka tt credit nahi kiya gya sirf 150 mb net diya my mob no.8507681651

Last Post: 04-03-2014, 03:10 PM
  2. Airtel : Deduction of balance from Prepaid account
    By kapr0088 in forum Product And Services
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 04:09 PM
  3. recharge not credited in my account
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 10:59 PM
  4. TATA indicom online recharge -Bank A/c Debited but recharge amount not credited.
    By Kedar Borgaonkar in forum Mobile Billing Problem