Thread: Tata Photon + - Online payment

Dear Team,
    This is keshav, form bangalore
    Working as a senior professional

Regarding the TAT Photon plus, data card

On 01.04.2011, I have purchased TAT photon + in online, Representative (From TATA PHOTON) called me and helped me to make the payment successful.
    As per his commitments, The product should reach me by next one working day.

As he said, there is notbody called me to handover the product, I f call to the same number, the representative will be always busy and he will be outstation, whenever I called. and the one more interesting fact was, He mentioned one mobile number in his email, whenever I call to the number, it will be switched off...

Finally on 03.05.2011, i have tried to landline, from which he called me, unfortunately, somebody attended my call, I have explained my sistauation and asked for the representative, reply was, he was in out station again.

Also the way of repsonding was horrible.

I did online complaint, from past 15 days, the complaint was in open.
    Nobody attended tio my complaint.

If its required I can provide the all my transaction details..

Pls help me to sort it out this issue.

9600 969 420

Oct 2010

Quote Originally Posted by nandamuri.keshav View Post
    Dear Team,
    This is keshav, form bangalore
    Working as a senior professional

Regarding the TAT Photon plus, data card

As per his commitments, The product should reach me by next one working day.

Also the way of repsonding was horrible.

I did online complaint, from past 15 days, the complaint was in open.
    Nobody attended tio my complaint.

If its required I can provide the all my transaction details..

Pls help me to sort it out this issue.

9600 969 420
    Dear Mr.Keshav,

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to kindly provide us your Tata photon plus connection details, your e-mail Id, which will assist us in doing the needful.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in.

Customer Care,
    Tata Indicom.

nandamuri.keshav is offline Junior Member
    May 2011

Dear Tata Photon Customer Care Team,
    Good Day,

Thank you very much for delivering the device, but without activating my device, what is that I'm going to do????
    I have made the payment on 01-April-2011 and I have got the device on 11-May-2011. till now It is not activated.

For delivering the device alomost you have taken 2months, And for activating how many months???

Pls activate my device immediately.

Awaiting for your feedback.

960 0969 420

Angry Waste of money

I have bought Tata photon + in 2009 and from that day till today I am suffering. The connectivity/speed is very slow. Whenevery I called Customer care, they tell me to change some stupid internet explorer settings. Now they are charging extra 150 for any kind on technical support. I don't understand that when we purchase the device why all this is not communicated. Tata Photon is totally waste of money and using internet on it is waste of time(b'coz you have to wait for 5-10 mins to open one site)...nonsense to the core..

Oct 2010

Greetings from Tata Docomo!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to kindly provide us your Tata Photon connection details, e-mail id or your alternate contact number which will assist us in doing the needful.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in or you can call us on 040-66570232.

Customer care
    Tata Docomo.

Angry Online Payment Link and Account sites donot work often

The TATA Photon plus sites (for postpay bill amount and account details link) never open.If Payment is delayed for this, It is none of the customer's mistake.So Why will the customer pay fine for delay of payment due to poor maintenance of sites?????

Tata DOCOMO is offline Senior Member
    Apr 2010

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly provide us your Tata Photon details and your contact number so that we can get in touch with you. Also you can Call us at 1800-266-121 (Toll Free) to speak with our Customer Care executive.

Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO.

Last Post: 08-01-2014, 11:33 AM
    Last Post: 05-29-2013, 10:00 AM
  3. fAKE BILLS PAYMENT RECOVERY FROM TATA PHOTON
    By Unregistered in forum Broadband
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 03:15 PM
    Last Post: 11-20-2010, 11:38 AM
  5. regarding online payment blocked to irctc online ticket booking by debit card
    By abhishektomar50@gmail.com in forum Product And Services