Thread: DND complaint BSNL

sameervasisht is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2011

Default DND complaint BSNL

i have submitted for DND on my BSNL mobile on 9401476773 but i continue to get sms and phone calls at odd hrs. kindly guide me what can be done regarding this.

sameervasisht is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2011

can anyone tell me please what can i do to get my peace back.. i am getting SMS at 12 at night also...!!!

kamlesh tiwari Guest

Default Complaint against telemarkeing companies

DEAR SIR,
    I HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED IN DO NOT DISTURB FROM LAST 5 MONTHS. MY MOBILE NO. IS 9415347508.
    BUT SOME CALLS FROM IDBI FINANCIAL & OTHER COMES. WHICH NO IS 05323252028, 05326050007.
    PLEASE INITIATE PROPER ACTION UNDER ADVISE TO US.

YOURS.

manju2.saharan is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

Default Unwanted messages on my bsnl no 9929093121

DEAR SIR
    I AM USING MTS DATA CARD AND THEY ARE CONTINUOUSLY SENDING UNWANTED MESSAGES INSPITE OF MY TELEPHONIC COVERSATION AND EMAIL AS BELOW:-
    THEY ARE NOT TAKING ANY ACTION, I M IRRITATED WHEN I SEE THE MESSAGE FROM MTS PLEASE HELP ME ,MY NO IS REGISTERED UNDER DND SINCE LAST YEAR
    Reagards
    Manju saharan

emails from 19 march to till date(no solution for the problem)
    Dear customer,
    Thank you for writing to MTS.
    With reference to your mail dated 06/07/2012, we reaffirm that we are fully sensitized to your concerns expressed and taking complete note of your complaint. It is unfortunate that your experience is not satisfactory about this concern. In this regard we have escalated this issue to the concern department.
    Further we would like to inform you that we have checked your MTS account and observed that your DND service is already activated from 07/06/2012. However if you are still receiving unnecessary calls and messages than we would like to request you to forward us the complete details of the SMS to forward a complaint to next department

1. ID or Number from the SMS/Call received.
    2. Exact Date and Time of SMS and Call.
    3. Content of the SMS.
    4. Your alternate contact number (to which we could contact you)
    5. Best time to reach you

Let us know if you require any further assistance, we would be pleased to assist you.

We value your association with MTS.

Vikrant Yadav

Sent: 7/6/2012 1:26:53 PM
    To: MTS CUSTOMER CARE RAJASTHAN

i cant understand that how can u people ignore customer request for such a long time in this competitive world ,
    if can understand please stop all types of messages on my number 9929093121 with immediate effect,or disconnect MTS DATA CARD NO 8104099728 ,if you cant listen your customers request, i dont require your services,there are many players providing internet facility in the market

Date: 06/07/2012 09:40AM
    Subject: RE:RE:RE:complaint for repeated messages

Dear Ms. Manju,

Thank you for writing to MTS.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you .With reference to your mail dated 4th of Jun’12, we would like to inform you that we have register your number in DND services and your registration number is NDNC/3749142. Your service will be activated within 7 days and after 7 days you will not receive any promotional sms/calls.

MTS values your association.

Let us know, if you require any further assistance, we would be honored to assist you.

Neha Trikha

Sent: 6/4/2012 4:09:43 PM
    To: MTS CUSTOMER CARE RAJASTHAN

i am sorry to say that inspite of all these communications still i am receiving sms from ur side,it is none of ur business to remind me that my when validity of my data card has finished and when i have last recharged the data card.
    it is my last & final reminder that you immediately stop all the messages other wise i have to take up the matter with concerned authorities in reference to the mails which i have sent to you.
    i do not want single message foam ur side

Date: 05/26/2012 03:10PM
    Subject: RE:RE:complaint for repeated messages

With reference to your mail dated 23/05/2012 regarding stop pramotional message.We have taken the cognizance of your comments and the spirit you have shared your feedback. It is unfortunate that your experience is not satisfactory about this concern. But we would like to inform you that, in this regard we have escalated this issue to the concern department. Still if you face the problem please let us know.

Abhishek Tiwari

Sent: 5/23/2012 12:14:13 PM
    To: MTS CUSTOMER CARE RAJASTHAN

in responce to previous mail i regret to say that i am receiving continous sms from your side, today it self tiil now i have received 5 messages,if these are repeated then inspite of availing of services from your sevice camps/offers/recharges i will have disconnect MTS DATA CARD NO 8104099728
    my no 9929093121 is registered under DND since 2009

Date: 04/03/2012 02:35PM
    Subject: RE:complaint for repeated messages

We apologize for the delay in response to your mail dated 19/03/2012.

In regard to your mail, we would like to inform you that the sms you are receiving are service sms.

Further, if you don’t want to receive any such sms you can contact your subscriber for activating DND.

Abhishek Rishi

Sent: 3/19/2012 12:11:31 PM
    To: MTS CUSTOMER CARE RAJASTHAN

i am using your data card 8104099728 and i am receiving unnecessary 2-3 messages daily on my cell no 9929093121 which is registered under DNC Reg, please stop these messages with immediate effect i do not want to receive the promotional messages

balviramin is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

Angry Regular Harassment and Disturbance by Reliance Life Call center

I would like to borrow you in Notice that from last 8-10 months Reliance Life Agent or employees (of Delhi based Head office, ) are Harassing and Disturbing us by calling by numbers 01133241234 and 01133241308 on our Landline Telephone.

We have already complained at The same Office about these Disturbance to Mr Rahul Aggrawal.
    Though they are calling on our landline telephone regularly. They Mentally Torturing us.

It is our Appeal to you to Take Hard Steps.

Please take initial and hard steps regarding our this problem.

Thank you for your response.

Yours Faithfully,

Exclamation dnd regitered but geting calls and sms

MY Mobile No. 9470037322 is registered from last 2 years even if i m geting calls and Sms please have my complain from mobile no 8447374738 sended unsolicited sms

Default Even with DND & DNC registration getting calls & messages from the Telemarketing agents

As shown in the BSNL & TRAI records, my no 9423401048 is registered in Fully Blocked Category.
    Still I am getting calls & messages from the Telemarketing agents from various numbers
    (+919766660446, +919890067699, 01165091154, 09324128348, 01165091062, 07503102886
    from Reliance Capital , City Bank , Insurance Management, Land developers etc.)

Please, help.

Girish A Balki – 9423401048 Nagpur (MS)

My bsnl no 9460088832 for fully stop dnd but still i am getting sms

BK Infotech Guest

Default regular disturb by just dial chandigarh

my mobile number(9417048335) is register in don't disturb but justdial chandigarh regular disturb me from 0172-3079900

Dhanagopal Satyanarayanan Guest

Default DND - Always

I am frequently getting marketing calls and asking some Credit card verification from this mobile number - 1130135790. Even after telling them that I have registered in DND, I am getting calls very frequently.

Kindly let me know the procedure to make Complaints about this marketing calls.

My details are given below

Name : Dhanagopal Satyanarayanan

Location : Coimbatore

BSNL No: 9443377473

Exclamation to stop ad from fb idea samsung

I had activate DND all on the same day of activation of my BSNL mobile No 9926821106 registered in my name as Dr Jay Prakash. Sir I'm still getting unwanted Advertising SMS from some companies. Please prohibit them to messaging me any more on my mobile. Thanks in advance.
    The detail is as hereunder-

IDEA from IY-IDEA

upagro9@gmail.com Guest

Default DNd

Atul Kumar Sharma Guest

Question DND complaint

i have submitted for DND on my BSNL mobile on 991547645 but i continue to get sms . kindly guide me what can be done regarding this.

chetan solanki Guest

Default DND complain of BSNL

i have activated DND in my cell phone but still i got massage from stock market company & etc. company
    I CALL DND CARE BUT THEY CUT MY CALL 3 time So what is solutions for me please give me

1. Complaint BSNL