Thread: Vodaphone Service Centre: Connect (India) Mobile Technologies Pvt. Ltd not responding

nanduagarwal is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2011

Thumbs down Vodaphone Service Centre: Connect (India) Mobile Technologies Pvt. Ltd not responding

My Father had brought a Vodafone Handset from a Shop in Vasai Road (Pin code 401210) having 2 years warranty.

Model No: SVC VF225FM
    HandSet IMEI No : 353161021265676
    Date of Purchase : 12/2/2009

The phone was replaced after one year due to some problem but again after some time the phone was not working hence my father went again to the service centre to get it replaced/repaired but they denied the service. but later my sister went to service centre and they considered the request this time on 7th Feb 2011 on that day the phone was under warranty.

since then it has been 2 months and one day but still they haven't replaced/repaired the phone. this has caused a inconvenience to us for such a long time.

We have requested them a lot to get it replaced as early as possible but still they ask us to come and visit the service centre every week and check but this is going on since last 2 months and it is very disturbing and unprofessional. Also the executive Mr. Prasad of Connect (India) Mobile Technologies Pvt. Ltd. which is the Service centre for Vodafone is not responding in an ethical manner and is very rude.

So this is my humble request to take this matter and let me know how should i proceed further.

Default MR

hi,
    i had bought Vodafone 3G USB Stick # 9820280604 on 14th april from Ghatkopar East Gallery on submitting all the required documents and we were promised that the card will be activated within 2 hours. However, it started next day for couple of minutes and again got disactivated. On making enquiry we were told the documents were not received. we therefore sent our man again to the Gallery and again we were promised that it will be activated. Nothing happened and I am let down severely due to the status, whereas I had travelled to Gujarat on Biz trip and my internet was not ON due to the misleading info by the Gallery. On return again I sent my man and he was convinced that it has now been activated but again, it is red light blinking on the USB Stick and again from customer care I have learnt that the status is deactivated.

In view of this either my internet should immediately start or please refund the cost of the stick and we shall procure from other service provider.

please respond to my Cell 9820185348 immediately.

Vijay Porwal

vodafoneindia is offline Banned
    Dec 2009

Hi Vijay,

Thanks for writing in to us with your concern, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to inform you that we have received the documents, which have been updated to your account. We have forwarded your feedback to the concerned department so that such instances will be avoided in future. Please email us at vodafonecare.mum@vodafone.com for any assistance in future, or you can also register complaints on our toll free number 198.

Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai

1. NON RESPONDING TO MY SERVICE REQUEST BY M/s SONY INDIA
    By rajivsinha in forum CD/DVD Player
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 12:37 PM
    Last Post: 09-03-2010, 04:55 PM
  3. lost of my mobile by your service centre.
    Last Post: 08-30-2010, 11:54 AM