Thread: Convert my Reliance Network to Airtel Network through Mobile Number Portability.

B.K. JETHANI is offline Junior Member
    Mar 2011

Default Convert my Reliance Network to Airtel Network through Mobile Number Portability.

With reference to above subject matter that I want to convert my Reliance network
    ( Number. +91-93145-29220 ) to Airtel network. I try many time Mobile Number Portability
    process but Reliance Communication rejected my request without any reason. I try this
    process last 72 Days ( 20 January to till date ) but Reliance Communication every time rejected
    my UPC code no.with reason of Wrong key word and UPC code mismatch etc. My MNP process
    details are as under :-
    Date of Apply Porting Request Code No.
    20/01/2011 RR17F2DP
    14/02/2011 RR173612
    08/03/2011 RR233476
    15/03/2011 NO RECORD
    28/03/2011 RR276124
    I Contact many time Reliance customer care , Reliance Web World , Airtel customer care ,
    Airtel relationship Centre , Airtel Nodel Officer , Airtel application officer & also Consumer
    Court etc. but they all representative says different - different things. I waste my lot of money
    and time.
    In short Reliance Communication every time rejected my UPC code number. I requested to
    Reliance Communication do business in business spirit And I also requested to Consumer
    Court that Please look into matter seriously.
    My Details are as under :-
    Name :- Bharat Kumar Jethani.
    Mobile No. :- +91-93145-29220.
    Mail ID :- bharatjethani2009@gmail.com
    Address :- 8/414 C.H.B 5th Puliya Opp. Power House Jodhpur (Raj.) 342008.

RCOMcare is offline Senior Member
    Jun 2010

Quote Originally Posted by B.K. JETHANI View Post
    details are as under :-
    Date of Apply Porting Request Code No.
    20/01/2011 RR17F2DP
    14/02/2011 RR173612
    08/03/2011 RR233476
    15/03/2011 NO RECORD
    28/03/2011 RR276124
    and time.
    Court that Please look into matter seriously.
    My Details are as under :-
    Name :- Bharat Kumar Jethani.
    Mobile No. :- +91-93145-29220.
    Mail ID :- bharatjethani2009@gmail.com
    Address :- 8/414 C.H.B 5th Puliya Opp. Power House Jodhpur (Raj.) 342008.
    Hi Bharat,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. You may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

Nagabhushan S Pujar Guest

Default Reliance CDMA to Airtel Portaby Problemilit

Dear sir, This is Nagabhushan S Pujar from Bangalore. On 9-07-2012 i have sent the request for Porting my existing reliance (9341464393) to Airtel. immidiately i recieved UPC code (RX465728) from Reliance and that UPC given to the re sellers with whome i got the new MNP Sim card and they said about 7 days of time it will be ported. but allready 10 days over. i called many times toh both reliance and airtel customer care. i did not recieve clear response from either side. the reseller said that reliance is not releasing the number. mine is prepaid and there is no chance of any due. i am quite frustated.what should i do?.

Default Change mobile network Reliance to Airtel

I have mobile no 9905583000 of Reliance GSM Due to sum excess charges debited by company i want to Change my network from Reliance to Airtel ,several time try to contact Reliance cutomer care executive

Thanks and regards

Rupesh singh

balasuk_s@yahoo.com Guest

Default portability

To whomever this is concern, (reliance) I have called the customer care of reliance regarding portability, but the reply is always down... when can the rec com help me. Network is always down n server is always down.

RCOMcare is offline Senior Member
    Jun 2010

Quote Originally Posted by balasuk_s@yahoo.com View Post

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

I have mobile no 9699921567 of Reliance GSM Due to sum excess charges debited by company i want to Change my network from Reliance to Airtel , several time contact Reliance customer care executive, he/she always reply server is down.

Thanks and regards

Rampratap

Default Reliance to airtel number portablity problem

I have a Reliance Number 9344220330, 6Months Back i want to change the Reliance to Airtel and submitted the form also, but till now there is no response. The reliance is also deactivated but there is no response. Nearly they give Four New sim cards but till now it is not yet activated. Plz Do need full.

ramlal Guest

Default port relience sim to airtail

This is ramlal from Jodhpur rajastan. I send send u request manny times for port my sim number-8302436322 relience to airtail, but u do not take action and many time give code & call us & say after 7 dayes the sim is change.Hum aapke purane grahak h or sewao se kush bhi.
    So, my regardebal officer plz help me & convert my prepaid sim relience to airtail .

Default Rahman

Relience network is very bad and without any call deduct charges and also network available but call disconnected because his policy of criminal customer mony theft.

Last Post: 02-10-2013, 07:57 AM
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 11:09 PM
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 10:36 AM
  4. Number not Activated after Mobile Number Portability( Reliance to Airtel)
    By sameer_virmani in forum Product And Services