Thread: Smart Cards for retired civilian employees in the Ministry of Defence

bphanibabu is offline Junior Member
    Mar 2011

Default Smart Cards for retired civilian employees in the Ministry of Defence

I have rendered 42 years of service in Indian Ordnance Factories. We wre not issued with smart cards for availing CSD Canteen facility. Ex -servicemen were however issued these cards.
    I feel the retired civilian defence employees also should have the same previlege.

Ranjit Singh Guest

Thumbs up Provision of Canteen Facilities and issue of Smart card to Civ Def employees at Par with Ex-servicem

I was appointed as Stenographer in Min of Def in one of the Def installation and served there for 37 yrs and retired on 31 May 2009 as PS/Gde-I. It is for your information that I was availing the canteen facilities during my service as a Canteen Smart Card was issued to me for the purpose, but after retirement this facility has been withdrawn and I was told that I am entitled for the canteen facilities after retirement whereas over-counterparts Ex-Servicemen are still enjoying the canteen facilities after their retirement. Since I have worked with my counterparts shoulder to shoulder day and night it is heartening to say that I am deprived of this the only facilities for the civ Def employees . It is requested that necessary provision be made and the only at least the canteen facilities be provided to me being Def Civ retired employee

I fully agree. After retirement we are left with the meager pension to run the family and spend more on the cost of price of things in market in these days of price rise. In railways retired staff enjoy the benefit of passes. similarly issue of smart card can be considered for the retired civilian staff, may be with a ceiling.

SH MITHU RAM Guest

Default Csd compa

I have rendered 39 years of service in MES Factories. We wre not issued with smart cards for availing CSD Canteen facility. Ex -servicemen were however issued these cards.

SH MITHU RAM Guest

Default Csd compa

I have rendered 39 years of service in MES . We wre not issued with smart cards for availing CSD Canteen facility. Ex -servicemen were however issued these cards.

1. Consumers smart cards