Thread: Easy Sew from Tele Brands (India) Pvt. Ltd.

Sukla Sarkar is offline Junior Member
    Mar 2011

Default Easy Sew from Tele Brands (India) Pvt. Ltd.

Sub: Disputed product – Sewing Machine
    1. I, Sukla Sarkar, a housewife, aged 25 years, purchased a sewing machine of “Easy Sew” brand from Tele Brands (India) Pvt. Ltd, Plot No.A-168, Road No. 25, M.I.D.C., Wagle Industrial Estate, Thane – 400604 vide invoice No. V000061303 dated 15.10.2010 (copy attached) and order No. R0009874.

2. On receiving the product it was found that the machine was not sewing the cloth as the bobbin thread and spool thread were getting entangled. On contacting them I was advised to send the item back to the company for replacement. I sent the item back to the company by registered parcel (copy of memo attached). On 15th December, 2010 I received the replaced product back. To my misfortune, the replaced product is not even getting on. Then I just blamed my fate and was advised by my husband to write to your good office.

3. My husband advised me not to go for such brands where products are not physically inspected before purchasing. In spite of that I tried the product believing the reputation of Tele Brands (India) Pvt. Ltd. Given the fact, my husband is also making fun of me causing a great embarrassment to me.

4. I, therefore, seek a relief of total refund of the cost of the machine (i.e. Rs. 2,318/-) plus parcel charge (Rs. 68/-) plus Rs. 1,00,000/- as a compensation to my embarrassment, totalling Rs.1,02,386/- (rupees one lakh two thousand three hundred and eighty six only).

5. I shall be highly obliged if your good office helps me in getting the relief as sought.
    Let the Law of Land prevail.

(Sukla Sarkar) Mobile No.9235318495

Default Easy Sew Sewing Machine

We got our Sewing machine nearly after 3 months from the date of order confirmation. no matter. but the machine which we got is totally different from which tele brand is advertising on the television and it is very small in size and also no brand name on it. We paid around Rs. 2,740/- for easy sew sewing machine. The machine which we got without brand name is cost around Rs 1500 / - plus delivery charges. So please refund us our balance amount.

Sneha

Dr. Neelam Kanthe Guest

Default Easy sew stopped working.....within 15 days.....

I had ordered low fat cooking pan and easy sew sewing machine 20 days ago. I was offered membership card. All from Tele Brands. I feel I have been cheated by the company as my easy sew stopped working in 10 days. The pan sold to me appears very old. the stand and the prongs are not provided to me and the card is not issued. When I contacted Tele Brands customer care, the lady on the line said I should return the product by courier, then they may replace and I have to bear all expenses. She did not assure about proper exchange. Another time when my easy Sew stopped working after multiple attempts I couldn't reach customer care entity. I placed an order thinking that advertisement shown on reputed channels. I tried communicating through internet access; but all in vein. I request for proper guidance to settle the problems. thank you.

Default tradus.com

This is a big fraud site i have ever experienced. I ordered a bedsheet n slippers from there. In both the cases they sent me old material(used material). They are just showing thier prices low. But they are actually selling bad product which has no brand name. They are making us fool. When i tried to call them they don't pick the phone. So i just want to tell one thing don't trust this site. Otherwise you will be suffered like me only.

Default For repair

I bought easy sew machine from Tale Brand in 2005.Now my machine is not working and I dont how to start machine and where I take the machine for repair, please suggest me where is the service centre in Pune.

dr madhu nainiwal Guest

Default telebrands easy sew machine, cheated

very painful to receive the product which is not tested OK, sounds very- very high , adapter gets very hot in short time.
    Customer care executive doesn't feel ashamed of sending unchecked products, even they cut the phone deliberately while complaining, they make there customer to wait very long before the customer service executive talks, long time of holding tunes.
    After cutting phone they deliberately don't pick up the repeated call of same customer even after tolerating the long hold tunes...

We try to do teleshoping to avoid wastage of time & to avoid stress, instead the reverse happens .
    When asked for refund they say , refund policy is applicabe to all products, except easy sew,very irritating, probably they reply every customer like this , while on web they show refund policy & don't specify on which product it will not be applicable,
    It seems Telebrands India buys defective products to distribute in India , after seeing reviews , even now I m afraid of sending the machine for a change, I will not send it ,
    now I have understood it is better to have a bad product , instead of not having it. unnecessarily wasting time in future communications, I will satisfy myself that kisi doobte hue KO tinke ka Sahara Dene ke liye donate kar diya...
    Even its has created a fear to teleshop from all brands
    God , please give wisdom to Telebrands India ltd not to cheat anyone....
    I hope now respected Modiji's government will impress a control over such comapanies...

dr madhu nainiwal Guest

Default telebrands easy sew machine, cheated

Telebrands India pvt ltd , order no : M1666040 , invoice no: V000216539, easy sew machine, ordered on 5/11/14, received on 8/11/14
    After cutting phone they deliberately don't pick up the repeat call of same customer even after tolerating the long hold tunes...

Even its has created a fear to teleshop from all brands ...
    God , please give wisdom to Telebrands India ltd not to cheat anyone....

1. Tele brands
    Last Post: 01-16-2013, 06:23 PM
  3. Fraud call easy attached with yahoo india local
    By anuenterprise in forum Other Product and Services
    Last Post: 12-28-2012, 03:56 PM
  4. Complaint against Wonder Brands.
    By Unregistered in forum Others Electrical Products