Easy Sew from Tele Brands (India) Pvt. Ltd.
This is a discussion on Easy Sew from Tele Brands (India) Pvt. Ltd. within the Product And Services forums, part of the Miscellaneous category; Sub: Disputed product – Sewing Machine Sir, 1. I, Sukla Sarkar, a housewife, aged 25 years, purchased a sewing machine ...
- 03-21-2011, 10:29 PM #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
Easy Sew from Tele Brands (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Sub: Disputed product – Sewing Machine
1. I, Sukla Sarkar, a housewife, aged 25 years, purchased a sewing machine of “Easy Sew” brand from Tele Brands (India) Pvt. Ltd, Plot No.A-168, Road No. 25, M.I.D.C., Wagle Industrial Estate, Thane – 400604 vide invoice No. V000061303 dated 15.10.2010 (copy attached) and order No. R0009874.
2. On receiving the product it was found that the machine was not sewing the cloth as the bobbin thread and spool thread were getting entangled. On contacting them I was advised to send the item back to the company for replacement. I sent the item back to the company by registered parcel (copy of memo attached). On 15th December, 2010 I received the replaced product back. To my misfortune, the replaced product is not even getting on. Then I just blamed my fate and was advised by my husband to write to your good office.
3. My husband advised me not to go for such brands where products are not physically inspected before purchasing. In spite of that I tried the product believing the reputation of Tele Brands (India) Pvt. Ltd. Given the fact, my husband is also making fun of me causing a great embarrassment to me.
4. I, therefore, seek a relief of total refund of the cost of the machine (i.e. Rs. 2,318/-) plus parcel charge (Rs. 68/-) plus Rs. 1,00,000/- as a compensation to my embarrassment, totalling Rs.1,02,386/- (rupees one lakh two thousand three hundred and eighty six only).
5. I shall be highly obliged if your good office helps me in getting the relief as sought.
Let the Law of Land prevail.
(Sukla Sarkar) Mobile No.9235318495
- 09-25-2012, 11:01 AM #2Unregistered Guest
Easy Sew Sewing Machine
We got our Sewing machine nearly after 3 months from the date of order confirmation. no matter. but the machine which we got is totally different from which tele brand is advertising on the television and it is very small in size and also no brand name on it. We paid around Rs. 2,740/- for easy sew sewing machine. The machine which we got without brand name is cost around Rs 1500 / - plus delivery charges. So please refund us our balance amount.
- 02-10-2013, 12:21 PM #3Dr. Neelam Kanthe Guest
Easy sew stopped working.....within 15 days.....
I had ordered low fat cooking pan and easy sew sewing machine 20 days ago. I was offered membership card. All from Tele Brands. I feel I have been cheated by the company as my easy sew stopped working in 10 days. The pan sold to me appears very old. the stand and the prongs are not provided to me and the card is not issued. When I contacted Tele Brands customer care, the lady on the line said I should return the product by courier, then they may replace and I have to bear all expenses. She did not assure about proper exchange. Another time when my easy Sew stopped working after multiple attempts I couldn't reach customer care entity. I placed an order thinking that advertisement shown on reputed channels. I tried communicating through internet access; but all in vein. I request for proper guidance to settle the problems. thank you.
- 03-22-2013, 12:50 AM #4Unregistered Guest
This is a big fraud site i have ever experienced. I ordered a bedsheet n slippers from there. In both the cases they sent me old material(used material). They are just showing thier prices low. But they are actually selling bad product which has no brand name. They are making us fool. When i tried to call them they don't pick the phone. So i just want to tell one thing don't trust this site. Otherwise you will be suffered like me only.
- By Srinivasa Reddy in forum Others Products/serviceReplies: 3Last Post: 01-16-2013, 05:23 PM
- By anuenterprise in forum Other Product and ServicesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-28-2012, 02:56 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Others Electrical ProductsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-19-2011, 06:57 PM
- By Unregistered in forum InvestmentReplies: 0Last Post: 09-06-2010, 05:48 PM
- By Sidhant in forum Online ShoppingReplies: 0Last Post: 09-11-2009, 09:19 PM