Thread: Trishul builder pune cheat (robber)

atul576 is offline Junior Member
    Mar 2011

Default Trishul builder pune cheat (robber)

Trishul Builder is a chor (Robber) who builds flat on goverment land. And then cheats the customer by not returning back there money. Please Please Do not fall prey to this builder. His project Shalini Lake View Is an example for this and the See newspaper Sakal & Pudari of 27 th december to known the truth of this Builder. He have cheated atleast 450 people in this project.
    shaikhyah likes this.

ShaliniLakeViewTrishulBdr Guest

Default Shalini Lake View (Trishul Builder )

I also booked a flat in shalinilake view in 2009.
    On 26th Jan when I personally visited the site I saw that all was demolished.
    After enquiring from people around I came to know that the land belonged to the
    government & so this was an illegal construction.

I went to Trishul builder's office immediately, earlier they had an office near
    swargate, now they shifted to Koregaon Park.
    After reaching the office I was give a very convincing talk about how the
    building was demolished & how the builder was not aware.

They tried to convince me to invest in the new property, 2-3km away.
    I immediately the same day drove down to the location where they were suggesting
    the new building, IT IS JUST LAND. There is no constructing there.

Please do not believe the builder.

When I asked for my money to be returned, they are nto returning it to me.

Since Jan till date I have been to their office every week just to get a new
    commitment date, but no money.

I do not know how to get my money back.

Please can you help me or guide me through it?

I do not know how many people have fallen prey to this.
    I want all of us to be helped, all the investors who have been cheated.
    In today's date we have technology like the internet where we can share our
    ideas.

Can we go legal? Or do you think there would be no help rendered to us by the
    officials.
    To go legal we need to form the physical community of all people who are
    `CHEATED' by trishul builders.

ShaliniLakeViewTrishulBdr Guest

Angry Shalini Lake View (Trishul Builder )

My friend I feel Very Bad for you because you have dealing with a cheat & fraud builder. He has cheated 450 customer of shalini lake view. The Land which is claimed by him does not belong to him. If you dont believe please visit the site od shalini lake view which is hardly few minutes away from Shalini Hill View. There is a notice but by the goverment which clearly mentiones that the land belong to the goverment on which this cheat builder have constructed 3 floor and cheated customet of atleast 15 crocres rupees from 450 customer and now he is giving booking to this customer in shalini hill view and shalini heights which are already booked. this means he is selling one flat to more than 2 to 3 peopl. PLEASE GET AWARE NOW AND MAKE NECCESSARY ENQUIRIES.

ShaliniLakeViewTrishulBdr Guest

Angry Shalini Lake View (Trishul Builder )

Construction not started
    I bought One flats in this project on 23/01/2009 and paid the booking amount Rs. 100000. I then started paying the monthly installments of Rs. 10000. The project was supposed to be completed in 18 months but it is not yet started. And now the builder has changed the location of the project by some 2-3 km. He is saying it will take another 2 years to complete it. He is not giving the money back.
    Please guide me in a proper way so that I could get all my money back with interest.

Now they said they are going to construct the same structure somewhere else with the name ’’Shalini Heinghts Phase 2’’. I am not sure if they are a cheater like’’Bluff Master’’ highlighted above. But yeah there are some issues with this builder. Firstly, They have built their website Trishul Builder which is not in sync with this world. This site has a option to raise enquiries, but I dont get any reply whatsoever after raising so. All inquiries are going to Black Hole. Secondly, there is a guy names ’’Tapan’’, who is best in misguiding the people. Whenever I called their office I am diverted to him and he always tells the same status again and again and the status will be ’’kaam joro shoro se chal raha hai, building dec 2012 tak ready ho jaayegi’’. This update I got even after an another person from their office told me that the construction is on stand still due to a court case. That means Trishul Builder is not true with the customers. It doesn’t matter if the status is not good but still I think they should convey the right status and not fool around people.. atleast dont fool them who showed faith on you.. Now they are telling that ’’Shalini Gardens Phase 2’’ will be ready by Dec 2012. God knows the truth of this. I would request please help me as i am here in mumbai and cant go and check angin and again abt the flat.....

Big Cheat Trishul Builder. Cheated Many Middle Class people of there hard earned cash in his project shalini Lakeview.

Now Ready to cheat Rich and High Class People by this new Project.

Default trishul builder chaet

hi
    me and my relatives booked 6 flats in shalini lakeview But 2 years after booking the flat not a single proper committment they have given to us, I strongly doubts that they dont have any sanction of such 14 storage building on that new place

so my suggestion is we should go to the media and newspaper and show his fraud to the people, so new new people will not be trapped in his trap

Default leagle process to get back money

hi friends
    i realy didnt know about this builder first and they have gave add in paper to new project of saikrupa residancy in undri-pisoli i have booked with rs. 100000\-
    and started emi and i have paid 3 emi and its continuing but i want to terminate all relation with this builders so help me to get my moeny back .

aba
    aba is offline Junior Member

he friends why not just unite and do some legal stuffs.
    Last edited by aba; 01-05-2012 at 12:41 AM.
    avezmshaikh likes this.

Yuga64 is offline Junior Member

I also booked flat at shalini lake view. If anybody interested to complain against builder then contact me.
    avezmshaikh likes this.

avezmshaikh is offline Junior Member

Default Trishul builder pune cheat (robber)

]I also booked flat at shalini hill view. If anybody interested to complain against builder then contact me.9764357026

Default Sai Krupa residency in Undri -pisoli

hi friends
    and started EMI are paid every month continually .The builder is not yet started the work , is the land again of the government , and so the builder is not building it , Please take action against the builder . If he is not fit let me cancel all the flats and return our money. he is just fooling and cheating the poor people , we are arrange the money for the EMI with lots of difficult .

God will bless you all to save us , please help us .

Angry Trishul builder - saikrupa residencey -undri-pisoli

I really didnt know about this builder Trishul Builder about the project of SAI KRUPA RESIDENCY -Undri -Pisoli UP ,they have gave add in paper to new project of saikrupa residancy in undri-pisoli , I have booked with rs. 100000 - in the year 2009 and he is not yet started the work now we are in the year 2013 , but still no work is going on and they are banking the cheques , they had committed that they will not bank any cheques but they are not keeping the committed . Is the land of the govement , if yes please take action against him . Please any one who has booked in SaiKrupa . Please give comments we all shall come together and take action against him .
    The builder is not yet started the work , is the land again of the government , and so the project is not starting t , Please take action against the builder . Take action against the Trishul builder soon, so that we will not cheat us and many more poor people.
    I don't know from were they hired liars manager earlier it was sunny now its kaushal they will keep you saying sir his boss is not well the builder is never there in the office or they does not comes on the phone , such a cheater he is . the builder is himself a big liar and never comes on the phone , his people says that he is not told not to give his mobile no also, it is the first builder I think who is saying not to give his mobile no . , I don't know what the govement is doing and why not taking action at least if the plot is of govement then please let us know .the liar manager are not mangers but only peons as they don't have any idea about where the
    project is lying .
    All who have booked in SaiKrupa please come all together so that we all can take action against the builder .
    Please let us the next step to take against the builder and get our money back.

Default complaint against this builder(Trishul Builders) in consumer forum

If anybody want make complaint against this builder(Trishul Builders) in consumer forum, Pune then please
    contact me @9923699953

balaparankar Guest

trishul builder is fraud. i want my mony return back only.

pankaj.yadav Guest

Default fake builder trishul builder

hi sir my wife sherlina has booked a flat in shalini lakeview and paid 3 lakhs, please help...8793717479

Default Grahak Panchayat Pune, against The proprietor of M/s Trishul Builders Mr. Hemant Buddhiwant

The National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission(NCDRC) has issued a notice to city-based Trishul Builders for allegedly duping 114 people who bought flats at their Shalini Lake View residential project in Undri.

On behalf of the victims, the Akhil Bhartiya Grahak Manch(ABGM) had moved the commission in May, this year, seeking a compensation of Rs 3.16 crore from the builder, besides Rs two lakhs as litigation cost.

Pune Grahak Panchayat Against Trishul Builder....
    "Mr.Hemant Tukaram Buddhiwant was Ex Nationalist Congress Party's (NCP) leader's son of state unit women's cell Ex-vice-president Shalutai Buddhiwant Pune City,
    The National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC) has issued a notice to city-based Hemant Buddhiwant, proprietor of Trishul Builders for allegedly duping 114 people who bought fl.
    ats at their Shalini Lake View residential project in Undri,

He got three BIG awards for same illegal project, name 'Shalini Lake View residential project' in Undri, Pune City,
    Award Name is.
    1) Bharat Gaurav Award.
    2) Indira @@@@hi sadbhavna award.
    3) Rajiv @@@@hi Shiromani Awards.

For since 2009 to 2013 they are NOT Taking any Stern & Concrete Action / Deliberate Dereliction / Non Performance of Their Duties – To PROTECT ACCUSED who are Rich & Powerful & they are BRIBING/USING POLITICAL INFLUENCE/LYING

Maharashtra Gov. and Police should take the action against Trishul Builder and has to be stop his all illegal constructions projects."

Through its Advisor Shri Vijay Sagar

Address: Akhil Bhartiya Grahak Panchayat, 2020, Sadashiv Peth, Tilak Road, Above Grahak Peth, Pune 411030

Through its Advisor Shri Vijay Sagar

The National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC) has issued a notice to city-based Trishul Builders for allegedly duping 114 people who bought flats at their Shalini Lake View residential project in Undri.

On behalf of the victims, the Akhil Bhartiya Grahak Manch (ABGM) had moved the commission in May, this year, seeking a compensation of Rs 3.16 crore from the builder, besides Rs two lakhs as litigation cost.

Search in Facebook ( adhocslvcommittee.trishulbuilder)

or go to this link

here is a Facebook Group ’ adhocslvcommittee.trishulbuilder ’ search for this word when you go to facebook There us no space between these words. its all a single word. join this group and check all updates news.and update all of us if you have any new update.