Thread: Indian Oil Petrol Pump

Default Indian Oil Petrol Pump

I stay at Domlur Township in Bangalore. Yesterday I purchased Petrol for 100
    Rs. and by mistake gave 500/- to the Guy named Gireesh who gave the petrol.
    paid only 100/-. And refuse to give back 400/- Rs. This petrol Pump is in
    Domlur near Sony World Mall. I would like strict actions to stop this non
    sense. Kindly call me on 9739011759.

Ajey Kulkarni

LGSI,Bangalore

Angry Malpractice at petrol pump

This is get to register a complaint regarding the malpractice at PODDUTURI SERVICES, Dealer of Indian Oil Corp. Plot no.H2,H.NO.2-22, Kakatiyanagar, Habsiguda,Hyderabad.

Recently i have happened to fill petrol at the above said petrol station three times, First on 5-10-09, Bill no.20229,Second on 13/10/09, Bill no.1595383, third on 22-10-09, Bill no. 27218. On all the occasions i found only half the fuel of my purchase in my tank and complaint the same with the management and they are reluctant to take my complaint and more over didn't allow to register a complaint in the register.

This has become regular practice to loot the common man.

Satyanarayana

rajaprabhu Guest

Default low quality petrol

i am prabhu chennai . near my home i had a i o c pump . petrol quility is not good . i am not geting milage on this pump . pump located near sky walk nmroad

Default Indian Oil Petrol Pump complaint

I Have Honda Eterno Scotter. I visited Indian Oil Petrol pump In Prashant Vihar Main Road, delhi. According to company the petrol capacity in the scooter is near about 4litre. Because of this low capacity their is no use of filling in Rs.100/- so every time i make the tank full. But this time i dont know how the petrol pump person fill the scooter tank with 4.3 litres, with my reserved petrol capacity of near about 800-900ml. So the total comes to near about 5.1litre.
    So i said them it is not possible so they say "we had not measures that you have the petrol in or not." You have bring the tank empty.
    So they say we can take a measure and they empty my scooter tank and fill the complete 5Litre cane which they have for measurement. According to them the total petrol comes is 4.7 litres. but which is not possible. So i said them to refil the full tank with other filling point of the petrol pump. So when they fill again it comes 4.29 litres and the tank is full.
    So according to it comes that they have near about 10% of petrol malfunctioning. If the capacity is near about near about 4litre then how it fill with 4.7 or 4.8 litres. That means 300-350ml differnce in every filling of 210rs. petrol.

I had registered the complaint in there complaint book with serial number 029 dated 9.may.2010.

Dipen Mehta

Thumbs down cheating by indian oil petrol pump

I had gone to fill petrol for Rs. 1000 from IOC Adarsh Nagar, New Link Road Oshiwara, Jogeshwari(W), Mumbai today at 11 am. The guy entered 1000 on the meter and asked me to check the zero and i did so. While i was watching the petrol meter another guy came with the bill. I took it and he again asked me whether i wanted the car no. on the bill. I said no, and again kept on watching the meter.

he came back again and asked do u want to check ur "oil paani". I refused and immediately turmed to look at the meter again and i see that the guy filling the petrol has stopped the meter at Rs. 795 and within a second re-entered 1000 on the meter and tells me "madam ho gaya"

I immediately got down and said that ur cheating and u have stopped it at 795 and made a ruckus about it and the senior guy came and said "sorry galti ho gayi hogi and all that nonsense"

this has happened to me once before also but i wasn't very sure since even that time when the petrol is being filled another guy comes near ur window and engages u in talking about IOC card, bill, oil paani, etc... this is their modus-operandi i believe...

so people please be careful when u get ur petrol filled and i would definitely want the management at IOC to take notice of this issue, due to which unscrupulous dealers are giving their company a bad name...

R.K.Madan Guest

Cool Complaint : Measument of prtrol petrol station:- Behind Parshant Vihar Bus Stand

I visited the ptrol Pump station behid PARSHANT VIHAR BUS STAND outer ring road DElHI to draw petrol on friday 03.06.2010(at 9.40A.M).and ask for the petrol to be filled in my car for Rs1000/=. At that time the indicator was just above "E" sign . but I was surprised to note that even after filling of petrol the indicator just only crossed the half way mark. I therefore request for immediate probe into the matter so that other customer may not suffer on this account .

Default Default Indian Oil Petrol Pump

I stay at Ahmedabad Township in Gujarat. I purchased Petrol for 100
    Rs. and by mistake gave 500/- to the Guy at Kalptaru Petrol Pump, Anjali Char Rasta, Ahmedabad
    complained this to the owner of the Petrol Pump, he said that I should have
    paid only 100/-. And refuse to give back 400/- Rs.
    I would like strict actions to stop this nonsense.

If you can resolve the same then please revert back to me ASAP.
    Kindly call me on 9924299877.

Ashish shah

Default Petrol pump filing

TODAY I FILLED PETROL FOR RS 100. WITHIN LESS THAN 10 KMS THE PETROL BECAME RESERVE. I FILLED UP PETROL IN INDRA NAGAR CHENNAI 20. I UNDERSTAND FROM MY WIFE AND OTHER COLLEAGUES THAT THIS PETROL PUMP IS DOING THIS REGULARLY. WILL ANY ONE FROM IOCL LOOK INTO THIS

REGARDS
    RAMA
    CHENNAI

I stay at Domlur Township in Bangalore. Yesterday I purchased Petrol for 100
    Rs. and by mistake gave 500/- to the Guy named Gireesh who gave the petrol.
    paid only 100/-. And refuse to give back 400/- Rs. This petrol Pump is in
    Domlur near Sony World Mall. I would like strict actions to stop this non
    sense. Kindly call me on 9739011759.

Ajey Kulkarni

LGSI,Bangalore[/QUOTE]

venkyouce Guest

Post Indian Oil Petrol Bunk Hyderabad,Hitech city cheating

Indian Oil Petrol Bunk Hyderabad,Hitech city cheating people without price digital meter. When I asked for petrol of Rs100, They fill only 99.46 usually people dont concetrate for 60 and 40 pisa. This happens for each and every vehicle daily. I have been observing it for the last 6months. When ever we ask, they say meter is not working. 60 to 40 paisa for each vehicle, There is more than 10000 vehicles visit the petrol bunk. He is looting Rs 6000 rupees daily and monthly 1,80,000 ruppes. Please let me know how can I lodge compaint against the petrol bunk. please mail me venkyouce@gmail.com

Default Amar Service Station - Indian Oil Marathahalli Bangalore cheating customers

Recently i have happened to fill petrol at the above said petrol station two times. On all the occasions i found only half the fuel of my purchase in my tank and complaint the same with the management and they are reluctant to take my complaint and more over didn't allow to register a complaint in the register. Please do not go to this petrol bunk at all and pass this message to your friends

This has become regular practice to loot the common man.

Default please specify petrol pump name and your ph. no.

Quote Originally Posted by R.K.Madan View Post
    please specify the name of the petrol pump in question and also your contact no so that the same could be rectified and your goodself be informed

Badri Guest

Default Indian Oil petrol bunk- Begumpet Old Airport, Hyd

Hello Sir,

I have requested Indian Oil petrol bunk Begumpet Near Old Airport Branch, Hyderabad to fill petrol to Rs 200. There was another person cashier was asking me to give the money before filling the petrol (He actually wanted to take my diversion from seeing the meeter ) The guy who filled the petrol didn't show me zero and stared filling petrol immediately , i asked him to stop and told him the same thing, he told that the meeter will not show zero when they are filling fast and argued with me that he showed zero. I am very sure he didn't show me the zero and the cashier and this person wanted to take my attention just by asking cash when we are seeing the meeter reading. I wanted to make a complaint about this petrol bunk. My name is Badri Narayanan and you can reach me at 9347399677.

Badri Narayanan
    badri76@gmail.com

Default Fraud in petrol bunk

Dear consumer,

Every petrol bunk attenders have their share from the daily collections collected thru their cheating of petrol. They are very clever by diverting the vehicle owners attention by making un-wanted talking like, asking the amount to be filled or some other tricks. So all we have to do is [/B]stay alert all the time[/B], from entering the bunk to leaving the bunk. Be extra careful with these fraudesters.

unregistered Guest

Angry Cheating on Indian Oil petrol pumps

I had gone to fill petrol for Rs. 1000 from IOC kapur Service Station, Petpedjung Delhi, yesterday (06/05/2012)today at 8 Pm. The guy entered 1000 on the meter and asked me to check the zero and i did so. While i was watching the petrol meter another guy came with the bill. I took it and he again asked me whether i wanted the car no. on the bill. I turned to him and I refused to him. Before burning back the reading was around 400 and when I turned back to meter I saw that he has done with 1000/-. I was surprised with how he has done of remaining 500 in just 3-4 sec.

I immediately got down and said that ur cheating and u have done some thing wrong and the senior guy came and said "sorry galti ho gayi hogi and all that nonsense" then he asked to fill more of rs 250.

Still it is a cheating because he looted me for around rs 500/- while gave me more of 250/-. So stil he has loote me for 250/-.

I want to make a complain for this. Please let me know what to do @9999336310.

Bhuvanesh

Default Cheating in petrol bunk (lpg)

Yesterday (19/05/2012) at 9.00 P.M I went to fill LPG in my Car in Pathy & CO, No,9 P.H. Road, Chennai (IOC Dealer). I asked the person who is filling the LPG to fill Gas for Rs. 1000, soon he set the meter to Rs. 1000/- and insert the Gas pipe into the car. The person given a petro card application to fill to get divert myself, within a second the meter shows Rs.200 and the person told there is a block in your LPG system and again he set the meter to Rs.1000 and started filling. Finally he asks for Rs. 1200. I argued with the person and I asked to call the Manager, but he refused and said ok, give Rs. 1000 only. This is the second time that I am facing this problem with the same petrol pump.

I want to complaint, let me know the number please.

Naren (09940141876)