Thread: Samsung Service Center (Vashundhara Ghaziabad)

Unhappy Samsung Service Center (Vashundhara Ghaziabad)

HI All,

I have purchased Samsung Mobile 2120 in the month of April 2010, and after 6 month only there was charging problem in mobile. So I went to Samsung Service centre at Vashundhara Sector-10, Ghaazibad and met With Rakesh,He informed me that this product has some problem, and replaced the charger.

Again in the month of February 2011, I faced the same problem in my mobile and today (25 Feb) I went to the same service centre and met with same guy. This time he opened all the screws of my mobile and told me that I will be charging almost Rs. 400 for this because some liquid has logged into the handset. I told him that if the liquid has logged into the handset than how come this is working. But he shouted on me and told me that that give me the handset I will show you. And made some entry in the compture and gave me one papaer saying thay I have voided your warranty and keep this paper as a proof.

Now I am not able to understand that what should I do. I am 100% sure that there was no contact of my mobile with water or any liquid. I believe this is a very pathetic situation with Samsung Service Center and suggest everyone never to buy any samsung product in future otherwise the same situation can happen with you.

Mukesh

Ruchir Bhatnagar Guest

Default Samsung Mo.Ph,

Hello dear,
    I purshased Samsung GTi9003 In Febuary But my ph. is getting heat very soon.
    When i use internet the it getting heat within 5-7 mnts or when i am playing the games then same problem arise.

1. Samsung service center