Thread: Reliance GSM CRBT Service Activation Without my Consent

sameer_virmani is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2011

Default Reliance GSM CRBT Service Activation Without my Consent

I want to inform you that Reliance Communication has activated CRBT service on my Mobile No. 7827763718 without my Consent and for the same my balance was deducted from my prepaid account. I really fed up with this. Now i am feeling cheated, On the other hand when i try to call there Customer care it always shows Network is busy. Its the not about money but it is all about integrity on their part. In order to make some money they deduct money fro the customer account by activating the service which customer has never opted for.

Quote Originally Posted by sameer_virmani View Post

Hi Sameer,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. For further assistance email us at rcom.care@relianceada.com.

Default CRBT activation without consent

I am also facing the same problem on my no 9014115735 .CRBT service has been activated without any consent and 30 rs is being deducted and today I am getting the mesaage that your CRBT service has been renewed with rs2 .
    This is very wrong behaviour of Reliance, for making some money they are cheating their customers

Angry CRBT service activated without my consent

This is utterly disgusting when companies like Reliance do something so ridiculous to make money....they have activated CRBT service on my no. and deducted Rs.30 from my account which I NEVER requested for....when I contacted their customer care team..that person was so irritating with that monotonous tone and ofcourse of NO help....

Angry CRBT service activated without my consent

rspsingh is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Default Cut the bull

Hey RCOMcare,
    You guys are not at all sorry....
    You all are a bunch of conniving thieves on the payroll of a company that is fast losing its credibility and is headed by a person who fails to realise that businesses run on trust and not on deceitful fleecing of the customer's money.
    I guess I can't blame you guys personally - you are after all earning your bread and butter.
    But this impersonal standard response of yours is a big put off - a simple copy/paste operation and one complainant disposed off!!
    [quote]
    [unquote]
    Ravi Shankar

joydip04 is offline Junior Member

Default Relience activated cbrt service in my number

SUB- RELIENCE ACTIVATED CBRT SERVICE IN MY NUMBER: 9863716855 (NE CIRCLE) WITHOUT ANY INFORMATION AND WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

I GOT 2 SMS FROM RM-RELIENCE ON DATED 12.Sep.11 REGARDING 3G AND 2G DATA PACK ACTIVATION ON RELIENCE GSM . AFTER THAT TODAY EARLY MORNING (13.SEP.11 ) AS PER THE INSTRUCTION TO ACTIVATE “51GPRS” PACK THAT IS 2GB FREE QUOTA FOR 15 DAYS, I DIALED *123*051# TO ACTIVATE . AFTER THAT I HAVE GOT CONFIRMATION MSG THAT MY REQUEST HAS BEEN ACCEPTED SUCCESS FULLY AND SERVICE WILL BE ACTIVATED SHORTLY. AFTER THAT I HAVE RE CHARGE MY ABOVE NO WITH RS 75/-.
    BUT TODAY ARROUND 09:49 HR I WAS SURPRISED TO RECEIVE A MASSAGE FROM RTMSSCH IN MY ABOVE MOBILE NUMBER THAT A SUM OF RS 30.00 HAS BEEN DETUCTED FROM MY BALLANCE TOWARDS RENEWAL SUBSCRIPTION for CBRT SERVICES (SERVICE NO: 1003) AND IT HAS BEEN RENEWED AT RS 30.00 FOR A PERIOD OF 30 DAYS. BUT MY 2G PACK
    “ 51 GPRS” NOT ACTIVATED MY MOBILE.
    IMMIDIATELY ON RECEIVING THE SMS I CALLED ON 155223 TO UN SUBSCRIBE THIS SERVICES FOR DE-ACTIVATING THE SAME AND REFUND BACK THE AMOUNT DEBITED.

IT IS VERY FUNNY THAT COMPANY TAKE THEIR OWN DECISION TO ACTIVATE THE SERVICES AND CHARGE FOR THE SAME WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE & INFORMATION OF OWENER OF MOBILE.
    IN THE PREMISES, I SHALL LIKE THE COMPANY TO REFUND THE ABOVE AMOUNT IMIDIATELY.

Quote Originally Posted by joydip04 View Post

TRIPURA

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Your problem has been escalated and a quick resolution team is working on this. We shall come back to you shortly.

In future, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by joydip04 View Post

Hi Joydip,

We tried to call you on your phone number but could not reach you as there was no response.

You may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook with details for the assistance required.

Thumbs down Reliance GSM CRBT Service Activation

I want to tell you that do not use the reliance GSM, these people are an headache.
    i try to register Do Not Disturb (DND) service, i try to de-activate any chargeable services as well as i call to the customer executive.
    When ever i deactivate the services at the next day they automatically renew and again the same process.... i had try each and every thing but all in vain...

When i talk to customer executive, She provided me another Toll free contact number saying that she can't help me with accounts problems, i call on that toll free number but i was totally surprised as she made a prank with me, for every minute i was on that number it deducted 3rs for per minute and also activated an Caller tune on my reliance number.

I want to know that who can help me with all my problem cause i don't want to change my number. Sorry to say but i am really frustrated by these kind of damn jokes with me.
    If i calculate i had lose more than 2000/- Rs(approximately), for no use... I want to stop these F@#king services and need my money back...

contact details:
    shreyanshhingar@gmail.com

M D

nb singh Guest

Angry relience fleecing me..

One of the worst track record of fleecing in the mobile service provider. Since the day i had taken mobile connection of Relience, every month i am talking to the customer care. They keep on deducting money from my balence for some reason or other without my consent which is amounted to ... theft IPC 378, Dishonest misappropriation of property IPC 403, criminal breach of trust IPC 405, cheating IPC 415 & 420.
    My no is 8102415413 and you can check what all is deducted. Sometime its dictonary or star service or CRBT or horoscope etc etc . Actually the thing is that from couple of months it automatically deducting the prepaid balance from my mobile... i do not having any idea that why the amount is deducting. i try to de-activate any chargeable services as well as i call to the customer executive.When ever i deactivate the services at the next day they automatically renew and again the same process.... i had try each and every thing but all in vain. I am really fedup with this kind of cheating. Everytime you have to tell the CC to cancel it. Look like Relience is fleecing goodtime from the poor mobile user who dont know what to do when their balance is deducted. India have simple literate and constitute 50%.
    Its high time someone drag this company to the court and fix them. I am planning to put RTI on how many complain they recieve per day/month for no consetual deduction of balance. People lets fix them and teach them a lesson, I am sick tired and you must be too.

contact details:
    kanglasa@yahoo.com
    8102415413.

NB Singh

Post Reliance CDMA CRBT Service Renewal Without my Consent

I'm really fed up with teh CRBT service that gets renewed automatically and eats up my Prepaid balance. I also did sms on the given no with the code UNSUB 1003 to 1552 to unsubscribe that but still its active and gets renewed whenever I recharge my no 9392802708.

So many times when i tried calling the Customer care and it always shows Network is busy. Never I came across any representative.
    Yday I got the recharge of Rs100 (Full TT) and got the balance. I did make one call yday from the same no. And now the renewal message has come with the amount. The balance left in the prepaid balance is just Rs. 0.21.
    This is really ridiculous and wrong on the customer care part and hopeless technique of making money.

R_COMcare5 is offline Senior Member

R_COMcare5 is offline Senior Member

Cheers,

bobchristie Guest

Angry Activation of CBRT service without of my consent

Its really annoying that without my knowledge and my will CRBT service has been activated on my reliance no 9905248443. i have tried so many times to unsubscribe or deactivate it, but its not happening at all. what is the use of using such a network, which service is not being enjoyed by me. Everytime i recharge my no., my balance gets deducted. really i am fed of texting messages and calling customer care!!!!!!!!
    Please take the necessary actions and deactivate it immediately.
    Bob

1. Crbt service activated without consent
    By SHYAMAL ROY in forum Product And Services
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 12:15 PM
  2. CRBT SERVICE activated without consent
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 11:55 AM
  3. CRBT SERVICE activated without my consent
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 10:47 AM
  4. Activation of service by Aircel without my consent.
    By tolen in forum Product And Services