Thread: mobile number portability of Reliance cdma to gsm(9325555446)

adv.madhavi is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2011

Default mobile number portability of Reliance cdma to gsm(9325555446)

Name:  Reliance-Mobile.jpg
    i have reliance cdma mobile no.9325555446 and i requested to change my cdma to gsm by
    using number portability service on 21/01/2011 in the reliance web world, Bajirao Road, Pune.
    On 06/02/2011 my incoming calls on cdma No.9325555446 has been stopped by the company without giving
    me any prior notice to me.

AS AM ADVOCATE I HAVE PUBLISHED MANY LEGAL NOTICES FOR 15 DAYS PERIOD IN THE NEWAS PAPER
    IN THAT NOTICES I GAVE & PUBLISHED MY MOBILE No.9325555446 BUT AS INCOMING CALLS ARE
    STOPPED BY COMPANY WITHOUT NOTICE AM FACING VERY SERIIOUS & LEGAL PROBLEMS
    MANY TIMES I CALLED FOR VARIOUS DEPARTMENT & ALSO VISIT MAIN COMPANY OFFICE IN PUNE AT
    VADGAON SHERI BUT THERE IS NO RESPONSE YET
    TILL TODAY MY INCOMING SERVICES ARE NOT ACTIVATED.
    IT CAUSES ME VERY INCONVENIENCE AND ALSO PROFESSIONAL LOSS
    HENCE ITS MY PRAYER TO GIVE ME COMPENSATION
    THANKING YOU

RCOMcare is offline Senior Member
    Jun 2010

Quote Originally Posted by adv.madhavi View Post
    me any prior notice to me.

STOPPED BY COMPANY WITHOUT NOTICE AM FACING VERY SERIIOUS & LEGAL PROBLEMS
    VADGAON SHERI BUT THERE IS NO RESPONSE YET
    TILL TODAY MY INCOMING SERVICES ARE NOT ACTIVATED.
    IT CAUSES ME VERY INCONVENIENCE AND ALSO PROFESSIONAL LOSS
    HENCE ITS MY PRAYER TO GIVE ME COMPENSATION
    THANKING YOU
    Hi Madhavi,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. For further assistance email us at rcom.care@relianceada.com.

Senthilkumar1982 is offline Junior Member

Thumbs down Reliance CDMA to other GSM Portability

Team,

I have tried to change my service provider using Mobile portability from CDMA( Reliance ) to GSM ( Other ) , While i am sending sms to 1900 , its showing unknown number and its holding in otbox itself.but i can send any SMS to any number.

for this i have called the customer care they taken a compliant but its not resolved yet.

is there any procedures to follow Reliance CDMA to other GSM Portability

RCOMcare is offline Senior Member
    Jun 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Senthilkumar1982 View Post
    Team,

is there any procedures to follow Reliance CDMA to other GSM Portability

Hi Senthil,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please share your contact number with us so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

You may write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook with all the details.

george0008 is offline Junior Member

I had a reliance cdma number(9334235314) from Patna. I gave it to be changed to GSM, but after that the number is stopped.
    I facing very serious issues due to this which is also hampering my business.
    I am a loyal customer to reliance for about a decade. So considering this please prioritize my request and kindly help me out with this situation.
    My Number Details:
    Number :9334235314
    Zone :Patna(Bihar)
    SIM in name : George David.

R_COMcare9 is offline Senior Member

Hi George,

R_COMcare9 is offline Senior Member

Cheers,

9356800010 is my reliance cdma number...i want to convert it to gsm...is it possile...??

1. Mobile Number Portability