Thread: MNP CDMA to GSM conversion

Ujjval.gadkari is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2011

Thumbs down MNP CDMA to GSM conversion

Name:  Reliance-Mobile.jpg

I have given a request for number portability to convert Reliance CDMA to Reliance GSM services on my Reliance mobile number 9377689691 on 23rd January 2011 at Reliance web word at our Subhanpura branch of Vadodara, Gujarat. With 50/- charges. And still GSM card is not yet activated. I personally visited to Reliance web word on 02/2/2011 to get the update on my MNP request, they have told me that they have not received any guideline from TRAI for further process and hence your card is not yet converted from Reliance CDMA to Reliance GSM. Request your intervention pls to resolve this issue. I have marked a mail to ddgpg-dot@nic.in and ca@trai.gov.in Revert is also awaited from the above e-mail ids.

Quote Originally Posted by Ujjval.gadkari View Post

Hi Ujjval,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. For further assistance email us at rcom.care@relianceada.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Ujjval.gadkari View Post

Hi Ujjval,

We hope that we were able to assist you with your concern to your satisfaction. For further assistance, please email us at rcom.care@relianceada.com

Sajjan Guest

Post Reggarding conversion of CDMA to GSM of Mobile No. 09377775449

I have one CDMA mobile number given by compnay. The number of my mobile number is 09377775449. I have applied for conversion of CDMA to GSM number before one week trough reliance franchisee near HDFC Bank, Ankleshwar. I have also send many message to 1900 as per guideline of reliance franchisee. But sorry to say that my CDMA number have not change into GSM as yet. I have also not recieved any eight digit number from 1901. 1901 message indicates that your message is not processed as yet kindly try after some times. What is the reason behind this I could not understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Sajjan View Post

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. You may also write to us at Reliance Mobile - Customer Care | Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Sajjan View Post

We hope that we were able to assist you with your concern to your satisfaction. For further assistance, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile - Customer Care | Facebook.

I have CDMA Phone and have send message several times to 1900 in the following format Port 9380053840 but reply is your mobile number mentioned in porting request does not match the mobile number from which request has been sent.

Several times spoken to customer care 198 no proper response. The following are the SR. NO. 163595866, 163330835 but problem not solved.

Kindly look into this matter urgently. since we are trying from 3rd October 2011 onwards.

Ramesh G

10-19-2011, 12:51 PMUnregistered Ramesh G

Hi Ramesh,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Your problem has been escalated and a quick resolution team is working on this. We shall come back to you shortly.

In future, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

vedajeet is offline Junior Member

Hi Team,
    i am a customer of the great Reliance.
    i Own a Reliance CDMA sim card.
    i have used it for more than one and half year. Now i feel to move to GSM of Reliance itself.
    Can u guys please help me regarding this.
    Please tell me the next steps what do i need to do? anyways i want that same number into GSM.

Harika

R_COMcare4 is offline Senior Member

Hi Harika,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please share your contact number with us so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

Default Reliance CDMA to GSM

This is Satish Tumbare from pune maharashtra india. I have a Reliance CDMA connection with no. 9325016208, I have been trying to convert this number to GSM since last 20 Days. When I send a message to 1900, it gives me a reply that the number doesnt match with our records or they say that the system is busy try again in some time. I even visited the reliance gallary and even spoke to customer care. but no one seems to be interested in helping.

Bhairapaneni Guest

Default Converting from CDMA to GSM

Hello Team,

I am using reliance CDMA mobile since 3 years. Now I want to convert from CDMA to GSM.

Could you please any one tell me the steps to convert the same.

Warm Regards

Siva B

R_COMcare8 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bhairapaneni View Post
    Hello Team,

Could you please any one tell me the steps to convert the same.

Warm Regards

Siva B

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please share your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

Cheers,

Last Post: 12-09-2010, 02:39 PM
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 05:17 PM
  4. WTO agrees on agriculture tariff conversion
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 01:10 PM
  5. Conversion of connection from postpaid to prepaid No.9815773467.
    By rakeshkumargoyal in forum Mobile Services