Thread: BIRLA SUNLIFE INSURANCE: SARAL JEEVAN(Policy No:001322747)

amit.sayal is offline Junior Member
    Jan 2011

Default BIRLA SUNLIFE INSURANCE: SARAL JEEVAN(Policy No:001322747)

I have one Policy with BIRLA SUNLIFE INSURANCE: SARAL JEEVAN(Policy No:001322747), which i want to withdraw. I have sent complete surrender forms with original policies two times, but every time it has been sent back without any valid reason or my consent.

Initially they sent back by making a call at my home & asking my family member that this will be a loss transaction for you as Sensex will increase from now onwards up to Christmas. Hence they got consent from my Family member & sent it back. My question here is that if the policy is on my name then why did'nt they have taken consent from me.This happened in Nov'2010.

Secondly & more importantly: Again in Dec'2010, i applied for surrendering the policy. Now, this time there was another inappropriate reason that the Cheque which i have enclosed is of Vadodara, however my permanent address is of Patiala. I'm unable to understand if my valid signature are there what is company's problem in this, wheteher my cheque is from vadodara or patiala. In this way they have taken almost three months of my valuable time which they have wasted without any valid reason & the money which i needed urgently.

This is a case of Customer harassment, kindly help me.

Amit Sayal

I Mr.Vithal taken a birla sun life policy-jeevan saral. At the time of taking policy the agent has told you can withdraw the amount after 3 years and you will get double the amount. Now the value of the policy is 50% of the amount paid by me. This is way they cheat us.

barinchandra@gmail.com Guest

Default policy surrender

i have surrender my poilicy on 21st april. i have submitted a cancelled chaque but till now the amount did not received. so sir it is my earnest request to u please do sumthing for me .

RAMVISHAL KUSHWAHA Guest

Default reg money

my policy no 002266295
    I have submit 3 installment acording to agent.
    i want money its i m very serious pls send my amount via check .

sandipbng83@gmail.com Guest

Default sandip

I sandip prasad bhagat, holder of policy no.-004168883, would like 2 say u that the agent told me at the time of taking the policy that I can withdraw the amount submitted with 100% bonus. But now after completing the course he is saying I hv 2 continue the policy for two more year to get the full benifit. Now what shall I do?

Default cheating our imotions

I ayyoob ahmad taken a birla sun life policy-jeevan saral no 001855397. At the time of taking policy the agent has told you can withdraw the amount after 3 years and you will get double the amount. Now the value of the policy is 50% of the amount paid by me. This is way they cheat us.If I do not get full payment which I paid then I will logde FIR.

kapil chandrawanshi Guest

Default Birla Sun life Insurance Saral Jeevan cheating case

I have purchased Birla Sun Life Insurance Saral Jeven ( policy no 003708409) in 2009, at the time of giving policy they said you can withdraw the amount after 3 years and you will get double the amount. Now the value of the policy is almost 50% and they even ashamed to give information regarding the fund value, this is the total unethical way of there working and that is how they cheat the customers.

Pls. never invest in Birla Policies ever.

Kapil Chandrawanshi
    9651999161

aboos.dsm Guest

Default cheeting birla sunlife saral jeevan

I Mrs. sajina taken a birla sun life policy-jeevan saral. At the time of taking policy the agent has told you can withdraw the amount after 3 years and you will get double the amount. Now the value of the policy is 50% of the amount paid by me. This is way they cheat us.

BIRLA SUNLIFE INSURANCE: SARAL JEEVAN(Policy No:003296129)

PLS PROVIDE STATMENT FOR BELOW ID.

ATULAWASTHI2006@GMAIL.COM

Last Post: 03-31-2014, 07:53 PM
  2. Birla Sunlife Flexi Life Line Policy
    By riteshbansal in forum Life Insurance
    Last Post: 12-22-2012, 01:02 PM
  3. Birla sunlife insurance co. Ltd.
    By Unregistered in forum Life Insurance